youtu.be/jU34V5Q3duU
>WH Vid: President Trump - Year One 1/1/18
youtu.be/gFXcLi85cQY
>Pres Trump New Year statement 12/31/17
youtu.be/BRWLN_Hxo8Y

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalreview.com/article/455202/hillary-clinton-email-investigations-trump-justice-department-revives-motive-criminal-intent
nationalreview.com/article/455141/paul-manafort-mueller-lawsuit-frivolous-unserious
mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/949495534003412992
rt.com/news/415132-germany-sex-game-death/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'M LIKE, REALLY SMART, OK?

How are the Losers & Haters responding?

I love Kellyanne.

Nigeria's population in 1950: 30,403,305

Nigeria's population in 2017: 193,392,500

Who was in the wrong here?

nationalreview.com/article/455202/hillary-clinton-email-investigations-trump-justice-department-revives-motive-criminal-intent

nationalreview.com/article/455141/paul-manafort-mueller-lawsuit-frivolous-unserious

How do you think?

>hillary also played these cards
>and as everyone knows
>went down in flames

my god I love him

They took the bait.

^actual quote.

With lies and smug self-righteousness, like always.

Fucking Christian fucking missionaries. You fucking whores.

>new thread
Every time. Let me try again then.

These fucking niggers, I swear to Jesus Christ. What dumb fuckers make these allegations? To get my ID when I moved and got a new address, I had to go in to the DMV and spend like 2 hours before I finally fucking got called up to take the vision test, written test, and whatever other bullshit I needed to get my driver's license. I had to bring a federally issued photo ID with me (I used my Passport), 2 different mail envelopes with my name and address on it, and some sort of document with my Social Security number and name on it (I used my last paycheck document with direct deposit into my bank account). How can any fucking piece of shit defend some faggot walking into a voting booth and voting without verifying they actually have a right to?

There's no bait though.
Screaming about Trump sucking his own dick.

Hillary indicted when?

They have taken the bait in RECORD time. DJT sprinkling little nuggets into his troll tweets is masterful. If Losers & Haters took a second to imagine DJT tweeting with a shit-eating grin on his face instead of just assuming he is crazy/stupid, they would get it immediately.

>like, really smart

That is hilarious.

So in this scenario, the losers are trump supporters and the haters are sane people?

Is he implying Hillary has dementia?

"Me Trump, you Melania."

Checked, and it's a disingenuous argument that may have had validity at one point in history but is completely inapplicable now, which ironically is the left position on the 2nd amendment. Kek

The British for letting them have independence in 1914.

Just niggers.

>be me
>wake up early to MAGA
>go to piss
>see this
wat do /ptg/? back to bed?

In the Birch Bark Month at the day of the Rabbit.

Quite the feat from Nigeria to manage to support 193 million people.

Piss outside like a man.

I'm not familiar with the tree bark calendar, what month is that?

Jesus, the gums on Lisa Page

Same happens to me all the time. I have so many lengthy replies from 150 replies on that get lost in the transition and joeposting.

Annoying that good discussion (and high quality Tay posting) in /ptg/ usually takes 100-150 replies to get going per thread.

>what month is that?
Exactly.

his commas on either side of like make sense. your commas on either side of "really smart" do not though.
>american education

You have a perfectly good wastebasket to the left to piss in

SEETHING as always. They keep falling for it hook, line and sinker, Austin.

>thinking a baitpost retard exemplifies american education

Canadian education folks

Hey now, not all Americans are incapable of using commas.
Like, come, on, leaf, man.

I watched the video where someone went to a city with a previously recorded video of liberals stating why voter ID was "racist." Ofc these were young, white college libs. The blacks were very offended, as they do know how to use computers and know how to get an ID.
The two worst words ever put together in US history are "disparate impact" which is fed from the Great Lie of "Everyone is created equal." They use that damn excuse for fucking EVERYTHING wrong with niggers.

bros, I really think I'm starting to fall in love

I don't know if I am being psycho-fucked but I love these.

you forgot a comma after "Hey"

HOW SMART ARE YOU?!

TRUMP

IS

FINISHED

Is Fox news the best morning show to listen to in the morning?

Based Randler

mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/949495534003412992

This man is a fucking legend.

Trumps twitter is shit hot right now

checked
They defend it because they are told to.
Leftists can only repeat what they are told and all their "opinions" aren't really opinions at all, they're orders.
Every single political "opinion" they have or have had was beaten into their head over and over again since they started school.
Burger education at work.

She's great

Lmfao he just shit right into their open mouths with that

In TayTay's defense: what sorry excuse of a chair pretending to be a couch is that? It's too short to be a couch, too long to be a chair, and has no arm rests. What fucking retarded interior designer thought this was a good idea? Probably the same retard who thought "oh this brick on this wall looks cool and old fashioned, let's not cover it up at all for our guests. Also can you go grab me some Starbucks shit water so I can show off how even more hipster and faggy I am?"

What makes it even more disingenuous,
: in order to get around the “poll tax” claim, States wot strict voter ID laws offer free State ID’s to anyone who can show a WIC/Medicare/SNAP card.

For all of their talk of "kangs" and queens, I cannot recall one actual negro king, emperor, or other royalty in history that was not in some cannibalistic African tribe.

>literal who spends more money attempting to be anti-trump

they really just dont get it

Holy fucking typos. I need more covefe

lmao justify this drumpflets

Every single state in the union will give you a free ID if you demonstrate that you are poor. Every single state

Charlemeng

Can we watch the scatology just a little bit? That's a libby thing.

Eh? There were Roman emperors and Egyptian Pharos of African decent. They just weren’t common (excepting the Nubian era in Egypt).

>tfw you can't be taytay's headrest

I haven’t looked that far. But I’ll truat you user.

You know, yesterday this might have been worth a kek.

Doesn't sound like a good use of David Brocks' money, Oliver.

To be fair Willith probably used some of that $18B Soros gave him.
I'm betting Soros is regretting his investment, or at the very least he's extremely frustrated.
The only thing his money can buy are these retards.

Life is suffering

It's their wild imaginations. It's how they never do anything wrong. They get an idea in their heads and it becomes their reality seeing as how they damn well know they are useless, loud, stupid and ugly. I sometimes break out into a huge smile on the bus when I get pissed at all the niggers. I just remember I am white :) Then I comb my long blonde hair slooowly for the microaggression lulz.

Am I the only one who secretly want this to be true?

Does ANYONE actually believe this?

lol this exchange perfectly encapsulates why Trump has nothing to worry about

just imagine there are people who get paid to touch her dirty undies

>listen to
user, I...

The Nubian thing was what 30 years in a period of weakness? Don't badmouth the Copts' ancestors by suggesting anything less of that. They're still upset to this day about the Greeks conquering them.

It's frozen. Break it gently. Throw it out the window. Pee in sink or bathtub

Egyptian pharaohs were mostly from European descent. The Nubians had kings that were actual Africans, and the Egyptians just used them as footstools most of the time.

My boss asked me why I stream Fox News in my office
>yfw I told her

Good reads

Are you sure about that? Pretty sure my state won't do shit if you can't pay the 20 freedombux fee... Although now that I think about it you might not be mistaken. I might have seen some injuns not have to pay for their ID after they presented their credentials. I will have to look in to this matter, for scientific research.

Why is it that all anti-Trump accounts are verified? They are literally who's?

>It's frozen
i kekd

>Why is it that all anti-Trump accounts are verified?
kinda answered your own question there

You know remember Chris Kripsy anally raping Lil' Marco in the debates almost 2 years ago, which won Trump Florida primaries

>there it is

Unbuased reporting

Because it's twitter. They give checkmarks to anyone who appears to be on the left. It's to make the "liberal voice" of twitter look bigger and more official than it is.

It's like a snake that sinks its fangs into your exposed hand. Coils around your ankles and strangles the blood up into your legs. The whole thing is made of fangs that can find the smallest crease in your defense and pierce just that place.

I am wrapped in my fabulously expensive micro-straw fleece blanket whose design mimics the thermal effect of caribou fur. Each fiber is hollow and turned inward. Soon I will break a very thin sweat. The fire, my socks, the fleece. These are the defenses to keep the snek at bay. There is a rumor of 33 tomorrow. The first day in nine the air will be warmer than ice.

>And let's dispel once and for all with this fiction that Barack Obama doesn't know what he's doing. He knows exactly what he's doing.

Kek that is laughably stupid.

>just nigger things

It went viral because so many did. The hardcore left is down to people who are literally developmentally arrested at the level of fifth grade.

They give checkmarks to anyone who appears to be a Jew who makes sassy comments and/or screams MUH RUSSIA in reply to Trump tweets.

I know.

I know. I’m saying there were black pharaohs outside of the Nubian era. The Egyptian civilization from the first dynasty to the Ptolemy’s is >3000 years. It’s so old there were living wooly mammoths while the pyramids were being built. It’s so old that by the time of the Exodus, the pyramids were a thousand years old and they had their own archeologists running around Egypt labeling the ancient sites so people would know what they were. To deny that they had a handful of Africans who could reach pharoehood over 3 millennia just denies history and reason.

or pee on it to melt it.

They're going to end up hiring a FSB agent, probably the only type of person that can fill that position.

I thought the blue checkmark "verified" thing just meant they had some other social media account and email address to "verify" they are real and not bots. Am I wrong? I don't use tweeter and only ever give a fuck about that shitty site when you guys post Trump's tweets here.

>16 cream of the crop Republican candidates
>the single most shilled Democrat candidate
>All lost to a semi-illiterate retard who stares at Gorilla Channel when he isn't eating Cheese Burgers

>Roman emperors
>African decent

Despite some negroes attempting to claim otherwise, as they always do, the "African" Emperors (pic related) were not negro, despite being from that area. They had a darker complexion like the Egyptians but not nigger.

rt.com/news/415132-germany-sex-game-death/
>Couple tortured woman to death during ‘sex game’ in Berlin, then tried to flee to Turkey – report
Now we discuss the degeneracy of Germans.
A brutal murder which occurred in Berlin ahead of Christmas was likely committed during a bizarre “sex game” by a couple who tried to flee to Turkey afterwards, investigators believe.

A 55-year-old German woman, identified as Marianne M., was likely tortured and killed during a gruesome “sex game” with two suspects, German media reported Thursday citing investigation sources.

The couple, identified as 36-year-old Taifun S. and his 27-year-old companion Jasmin P., reportedly met the victim online at a forum for people with kinky sex preferences. The two apparently rented an apartment specifically for the sexual encounter, where they tortured the victim for hours before finally killing her and disposing of her corpse.
The woman's body was discovered wrapped in a blanket on December 23 by a passerby near dumpsters where the two suspects had allegedly left it. Initial police findings indicate the woman died after being subjected to “massive violence.”

Both suspects were detained at the Berlin-Schoenefeld airport on December 29. The pair was about to leave the country for Turkey. The suspects, it turned out, are well known to police, with both having notorious criminal records.

The man’s previous offences reportedly include drug trafficking, dangerous bodily harm, weapons law violations and theft. His companion is also known to the police for theft and resisting arrest. The couple is currently in custody.
>captcha: street ball

Oh boy I am in deep fucking shit Sup Forums. GF found out I donated to Trump campaign. She is throwing a hissy fit, calling me a pig and shit. She managed to calm down.

She is 30
I am 27

She has been pretty clingy lately, and keeps bitching to me about the need to settle down and her biological clock. I'm not her first but I do like her alot, got promoted a few months ago and my boss is training me to be his successor. I wanna focus on that. The other caveat is that i'm shit with girls, could not get a gf for the life of me in college and H.S. Only when I hit 26 was i getting good results.

What do I do? Also fuck /adv/ they give shit advice every time.

>even if you told them it's fake they'd say something retarded like "but it sounds like it could be true to me, which says a lot about Trump!"

Sounds like somebody forgot their safe word.

Lisa a cute this morning.