EAT LESS MEAT - Are You Redpilled On The MQ Edition

A lot of you aren't redpilled on the Meat Question. We on average eat way more meat than our ancestors. We lost connection with how it's produced. There are three big reasons to start eating less meat:

>1) HEALTH: There have been many studies done on mortality and meat, especially processed meat, consumption and there is a positive association between lower mortality in particular due to cardiovascular diseases, but also to cancer.
Still not convinced about this point? Watch this documentary for further redpills:
WHAT THE HEALTH
youtu.be/hJAKWQ6dDpQ
>2) ENVIRONMENT: The livestock sector may be the largest source of water pollution (due to animal wastes, fertilizers, pesticides), and it contributes to emergence of antibiotic resistance. It accounts for over 8% of global human water use. It is by far the biggest cause of land use, as it accounts for nearly 40% of the global land surface. It is a significant driver of biodiversity loss, as it causes deforestation, ocean dead zones, land degradation, pollution, and overfishing.
Still not convinced about this point? Watch this documentary for further redpills:
COWSPIRACY
youtu.be/S-XP79o8gqQ
>3) ETHICS: Animals are sentient beings, they feel pain and suffering. Putting them into death camps and killing them is unethical. Animals are not property or a commodity.
EARTHLINGS
youtu.be/BrlBSuuy50Y

Why aren't you eating less meat Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

health.harvard.edu/staying-healthy/becoming-a-vegetarian
pastebin.com/JVpMNyjm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Quick question, have you personally ever stepped foot on a farm?

Meat is good in minimal consumation

I'll consider it whilst I finish my eggs, bacon, sausage, black pudding, steak and chips. I'll have peas too, gotta stay healthy.

Grew up on them and I still agree. Frankly traditional farming would be better off if meat was more rarely consumed and fetched a higher price. I also know of people who gave it up because they hated what they were being forced to do to make ends meet.

Just take the ketogenic pill and you know what to do. there is no study showing that meat causes cancer or that saturated fats are blocking your veins. split it 10c-25p-65f and your good to go.

you posted this like a week ago, nobody is as gullible as you are, fuck off.

What do you fertilize your gay vegetables with?
>Animal shit bought from the meat industry
or
>Chemicals that kill wildlife in the fields you plant in

100% hyper carnivore here.
Farms are only semi bad for liberal lettuce munches.
If you want them to really freak out, get them high and take them on a field trip to a slaughter house.
It's been many years but first time visit I though I was imagining shit when I noticed a freshly skinned cow quartered no head no hoofs hanging on a hook,
Still twitching
The drunken slaughterer explained
"Oh shit Yah , the nerve impulses twitch for like an hour or two "
Even after being sawed into pcs
Nick Cage "The Rock" can you do something about that twitching
Real

>EAT LESS MEAT
SUCK LESS COCK

try ketogenic ameribro, lots of benefits

Why do so many Yanks format their posts in this weird way where they randomly start new lines?

Affordavle synthetic meat when?

Affordable*

WHO tells you that meat should only be restricted for people who "need" it. As in (((them))), plebs better become vegan.

Part of Agenda 21 also describes how spreading veganism is important. Obviously just like "restricted" areas, meat will be "restricted" so only (((they))) can eat it.

I'm gonna eat meat on every meal, bought from the worst polluting most inhumane farms possible and all you can do is to suck my dick you cuck.

Yes, a dairy farm. I even slept in a camper there for a week. Never went to any slaughterhouses though, but I've watched plenty of videos. Why? You think farm animals live luxurious lives?
Minimal, yes. That means not every day.
Enjoy your carcinogens, I recommend watching the Health doc during your eating session.
You know what they say, old habits die hard.
I recommend watching the Health doc.
Because the arguments still stand.
Not an argument
Wut?
Keto diet is only useful if you're obese and need to lose weight. Most of it is water weight anyway. Eventually you'll lose muscle. Stop recommending keto diet.

Based OP

eating meat is degeneracy. Polcels will never admit it because they will never take action on anything

join the club

discord
.gg/QPhbEC

>Has Nazi flag
>Doesn't know veganism (and vegetarianism to a lesser extent) is super-redpilled and anti-kike
>Doesn't know that Hitler himself was a vegetarian, yet still the opposite of a soyboy cuck

I always knew that Nazi flaggers were faggot larpers.

Good post, friendo.

Why was Hitler vegetarian?
Do you have any arguments other than your conspiracies?
BASED, Sup Forums will admit it when they think hard enough about it. They just need some help.

Funny , not actually sure why it separates out . Could be formatting because it's mobile fag unit while in commode mode .
Or I'm a retard boomer that's tech stupid.

I was watching the JF debate with a vegan and it made me think again that the only "social issue" I have always felt conflicted about is veganism. One of the main reasons for that is being able to determine if going vegan is an actual replacemente for meat, I don't think it is. But the moral arguments put forward in that debate don't really benefit vegans which was something I thought they always had on their side. Complicated problem.

With that said I just ate a meatroll with spaghetti while typing this, but my mind is open.

>20 year old kid finally starts getting their shit together to exercise
>thinks that being vegan made them jacked
>doesn't realize that at this stage of their life they could eat fucking anything and continue to be ripped as long as they work out

Eat fresh meat.

>Sup Forums will admit it when they think hard enough about it.

No they won't. We are a minority WITHIN a minority. Just accept it and move on with your life. I would love to be proven wrong, though.

We must organize to save our low iq friends, they're better than negros or mudslimes.

Actually there is a breed of dog that manages to get 60 IQ which is higher than some africans

>humans and apes digest food the same way
have fun never feeling satisfied

My grandfather went out of his way in his later years to eat a beef-based diet and he lived to 103.

Could you elaborate? Going vegan is a personal lifestyle choice. How did the moral arguments not benefit vegans? I haven't watched the video.
Everytime I make these threads there are no good arguments why you shouldn't eat less meat. Soon the rational people of Sup Forums will realize that eating less meat is the rational decision, the people who keep on eating loads of meat are the emotionally attached people like women.
Actually quite similar. For example you could look at the teeth and intestines. Pic related, look at the teeth of the chimp compared to the human.

That's good for him, at what age did he go on that diet and how much beef did he consume?

lol mq gj

>1) HEALTH
Actually, not eating meat turns you into a manlet, you have to suplement your diet with vitamins and omega3 or whatever.

>2) ENVIRONMENT

Irrelevant. If you have miles and miles of soy fields, it will also cause environmental damage. This is a question of how much society cares or how much is the state willing to intervene to make sure negative environmental impacts are kept to a minimum.

>3) ETHICS

Define sentient. There is no way to actually prove that anyone other than yourself is sentient even when it comes to humans. Even if they feel pain and suffering this still doesn't mean it's unethical or immoral since there is no objective morality first of all and second you don't have to torture them in order to kill them. If you evolved to eat meat as a human, then there is a reason for killing them, and if you kill them in a humane way then there is nothing unethical about it.

>have fun never feeling satisfied

I have fun always feeling satisfied.

>Everytime I make these threads there are no good arguments why you shouldn't eat less meat. Soon the rational people of Sup Forums will realize that eating less meat is the rational decision, the people who keep on eating loads of meat are the emotionally attached people like women.

I hope you're right. Reason should prevail.

Gtfo "what the health" is completely unscientific.

>"Guys veganism is the way trust me"
>Posts debunked documentaries as evidence

Can't say I didn't see that coming

>look at the teeth of the chimp compared to the human
Is this supposed to mean something? Young chimps never have those long sharp teeth but take a look at any older one, they are far from your shitty comparison picture and actually look like a typical omnivore as is expected.

That said, you wouldn't be here shitting on meat unless your ancestors took up the vital nutrients what meat offers. Without meat in your ancestral diet, you would be as dumb as an aboriginal/African nigger.

Normally I would cite your shitty OP post but it is full of the typical vegan bullshit what nobody cares about as it is nothing but vegan fear mongering.

>Actually, not eating meat turns you into a manlet,
WRONG AND STUPID
>you have to suplement your diet with vitamins and omega3 or whatever.
WRONG, the only thing you have to keep an eye on is B12. This is regardless if you eat meat or not, see image.
>If you have miles and miles of soy fields
They have, you know why? To feed the animals. Animal agriculture takes up way more space than regular agriculture, THIS IS A FACT.
>Define sentient.
Sentience is the capacity to feel, perceive or experience subjectively.
>There is no way to actually prove that anyone other than yourself is sentient even when it comes to humans.
Are you a solipsist? We can look at neuroscience and see neurons fire similar to our own in other people.
>Even if they feel pain and suffering this still doesn't mean it's unethical or immoral since there is no objective morality first of all
So you don't believe in morals at all? Without morals we would all be savages.
>and second you don't have to torture them in order to kill them.
Depends on what you would call torture. Is locking animals up in small spaces where they are unable to move and get sunlight torture? Is taking away babies from parents torture? Is force feeding the animal feed and hormones so they get extra fat torture? Also many of the employees working at slaughterhouses are mentally unstable and many get PTSD.
>If you evolved to eat meat as a human, then there is a reason for killing them,
Appeal to nature. We don't need to eat meat for health reasons, we have evolved many generalist traits for survival. Guess what, we don't need meat for survival anymore.
>and if you kill them in a humane way then there is nothing unethical about it.
Tell me how would you kill humanly? Taking away a life is inhumane all the time.

*ERROR 1447* ARGUMENT NOT FOUND EXEPTION

Why aren't you eating less meat again?

Shut up, they reference real studies. Just because the meat industry is on damage control doesn't mean "it's completely unscientific" that's retarded.
>Debunked
Keep believing that, the (((meat industry))) has spent lots of dollars keeping you stupid goyim. All the debunking has been debunked.
>look like a typical omnivore as is expected.
Never said we aren't omnivores (although I wouldn't recommend eating raw meat)
>your ancestors
How is that an argument, we would be nowhere without our ancestors raping and pillaging or even slave trade.
>the vital nutrients what meat offers
Like? We don't need meat in our diet, definitely in our modern day and age.
>vegan bullshit what nobody cares about as it is nothing but vegan fear mongering.
Not an argument, can you give an example what you would call bullshit?

the president of the us eats junk food and pussy. I'll be fine.

>WRONG, the only thing you have to keep an eye on is B12. This is regardless if you eat meat or not, see image.
I will not take your word for it. We may have found replacements to meat but do they have the exact same benefits to our body as meat does? I'm not convinced, I need a study or something that demonstrates this somehow by looking at a large samplesize of humans.

>They have, you know why? To feed the animals. Animal agriculture takes up way more space than regular agriculture, THIS IS A FACT.
Alright it might be true but just because something has an environmental impact it doesn't mean it's a bad thing. You wouldn't say to close down all hospitals because they have an environmental impact. Even though you are correct, I still think it's not relevant.

>Sentience is the capacity to feel, perceive or experience subjectively.
The key word here is subjectively. Subjective things can't be measured.

>Are you a solipsist? We can look at neuroscience and see neurons fire similar to our own in other people.
Not really, I'm just saying that your argument is based on something that since you said yourself is inherently subjective becomes really hard to define if not impossible to measure. Reducing consciousness to the firing of neurons will not cut it.

>So you don't believe in morals at all? Without morals we would all be savages.
Morals are inherently subjective and depend on the individual. I didn't say I don't believe in morals or I think you meant to say that I don't have morals. I do. I'm just saying your morality might be different than mine and you need to find some way to convince me of your morality other than saying "it's moral".

>Depends on what you would call torture...
Sure I agree with minimizing animal suffering, this doesn't stop me from being a meat eater though (cont)

what the health is the worst "documentary" ever. only pro-veganism "doctors" are being asked questions/opinions, they cant read studies and show fake results.

ALSO: keto is the best option to KEEP muscles while dieting. Just because you say "its so" doesnt mean it is.

Everyone please do not fall for the malnutrition called "veganism". all they do is lie, like all commies do

compared to a well planed plant based diet the consumption of any animal products is self harm

>Appeal to nature. We don't need to eat meat for health reasons, we have evolved many generalist traits for survival. Guess what, we don't need meat for survival anymore.
So you say, but I'm not convinced. Maybe there are nutrients in meat that are essential and we don't fully understand how the replacements affect human bodies long term. I'm willing to change my mind if there's some studies on this.

>Tell me how would you kill humanly? Taking away a life is inhumane all the time.

Simple, you just kill them as quickly and painlessly as possible. People in rural areas here sometimes kill pigs by letting them bleed out over the whole day so they can go to work on the insides after they bleed out. There are plenty of ways to kill animals inhumanely, surely you understand that without having to get graphic here.

FUCK YOU

I WILL EAT ALL THE BLOODY MEAT

I WILL DRINK MEAT AND BLOOD

I WILL PISS BLOOD AND MEAT

I WILL SHIT MEAT AND BLOOD

THEN I WILL EAT BLOODY MEAT AGAIN

MEEEEEAAAAAAAT

lol you just lost credibility with your bleeding heart appeal to emotion bullshit video. Seems like a method of killing that could be made faster with a spike to the head.

vitamin b12 is essential to the human body, it is needed in many biochemical processes and you only get if from animal products, most likely red meat. another fact: meat or poultry has almost the same amino acid profile as humans have. so eating that means you get almost exactly the amounts of amino acids that you body needs. another fact: without meat the human brain wouldnt have evolved like it is today. a fact vegans cant digest.

they always show these shitty videos and they never show how most people do it properly by shooting a bolt straight into the brain. the cow has zero pain when done correctly. i dont doubt that there are some people who are assholes but the majority are doing it the right way. "helal" food should be checked, the muslims love to let their animals bleed out painfully.

>WRONG AND STUPID
Around here, being vegan is a synonym for being gay. It makes men whiny, emotional and in general very feminine. This is a fact. There's a reason why vegans/vegetarians are mostly women and the men happen to be mostly faggots. Plenty of exceptions, sure--mostly for fame and that sweet fitness/health money though.
>They have, you know why? To feed the animals.
Do you have any idea how much the field coverage would multiply if they would have to sustain a human population? Talk about shitty consequences to environment. Pasture raising animals is best for humans and the environment, any argument for that?
>blah blah animals
Animal husbandry has come far, even to reach levels of torture on the species that have been enslaved for our nutrition. Sad world, but kind of a necessity for the ever growing large cities. Try replacing the nutrition with plant matter/fruits and there would be a very big problem which also is a part of the human history, mass famine always follows as 'surviving' on grains and other crap starves humans as only source of nutrition on large scale.
>Guess what, we don't need meat for survival anymore.
Perhaps, thanks to your local supermarket with dozens of supplements and produce from across the world. Eating mostly meat however is still the best way to survive and thrive.

>raw meat
Which coincidentally is actually rather good for you. That's what our animal friends have to live with. Compare humans to rats, both are technically scavengers and both thrive on meat diets. However, both also survive on a diet consisting of seeds, grain, plant matter and fruit. But just because we can survive on it, doesn't mean it is the best for us. That's why any carnivore who has had to survive in the northern hemisphere beats their southern counterparts. Humans included.
>vital nutrients, don't need meat in diet.
There's many. Post limit though. Taurine & creatine for example.

>Continue
The animal source omegas are also far superior than anything you can get from the plant matter kingdom. Not to forget the uselessness of the conversion rates from ALA to DHA & EPA which you could simply just get from meat, instead of some shitty supplements what will be less bio-available as well. Same goes for almost all the other supplements, unless you use syringes and liquids to spike yourself like some crazy vegans.

About ancestors raping, pillaging and slave trade. Such was the way of life back then and it still is. Unfortunate but humans just happen to be like that, no escape from our basic human attributes.

What comes to Health however, there's no denying that processed foods aren't bad for human health. This happens to be mostly thanks to shitty veggie oils and other crap what is eaten with the meat, such as refined carbohydrates. Nowadays, you'll find soyprotein replacing a lot of meat in processed foods.

Eating meat/animal fats alone, the person will thrive even without supplements. Eat a plant/fruit diet alone without supplementation, you will not thrive forever.

hail finbro! you know the game

NOT AN ARGUMENT
>We may have found replacements to meat but do they have the exact same benefits to our body as meat does?
We don't need replacements we can thrive on a whole food plant based diet.
>I'm not convinced, I need a study or something that demonstrates this somehow by looking at a large samplesize of humams.
Look into the China Study
>Alright it might be true but just because something has an environmental impact it doesn't mean it's a bad thing.
How? The meat industry is in the TOP 3 of environmental pollutants. Comparing them to hospitals is unfair.
>The key word here is subjectively. Subjective things can't be measured.
Granted, these animals do not have all the desires we humans have; granted, they do not comprehend everything we humans comprehend; nevertheless, we and they do have some of the same desires and do comprehend some of the same things. The desires for food and water, shelter and companionship, freedom of movement and avoidance of pain.
Any sentient being is entitled, at a minimum, to protection from unnecessary suffering.
>Reducing consciousness to the firing of neurons will not cut it.
I talked about sentience
> you need to find some way to convince me of your morality other than saying "it's moral".
Well do you believe it's wrong to abuse pets? How is it different to abuse farm animals, they get raised in death camps. You say here
>Sure I agree with minimizing animal suffering,
Have you ever watched footage taken from inside slaughterhouses? Watch the earthlings doc in the OP if you want to be confronted with the suffering.
>this doesn't stop me from being a meat eater though
This thread argues to eat less meat

> I'm willing to change my mind if there's some studies on this.
There are hundreds of studies, here read this review from Harvard.
health.harvard.edu/staying-healthy/becoming-a-vegetarian
>you just kill them as quickly and painlessly as possible.
Still taking away a life of an animal, killing isn't humane. Unless you don't value the life of the thing you're killing. Also do you know how the animals are killed from the meat products you buy?

i bet you suck dr. gregors dick. as a vegan, where do you get your vitamin b12 from?

Greetings fellow German user!
>Grassfed meat is the best
mfw

>This thread argues to eat less meat
I'd argue to eat more meat, it's good for you.

>Ethics
>My ethics are universally right by way of some unknown force floating in the aether that makes it so
Ya nah kill yourself

>they cant read studies and show fake results.
Shut up, they're professionals and can read studies better than you.
>keto is the best option to KEEP muscles while dieting.
Any source on that?
>Everyone please do not fall for the malnutrition called "veganism". all they do is lie, like all commies do
This thread is for arguing to eat less meat not veganism. Also have I lied?
This
Again you prove my point, eating less meat is the rational decision, to disagree with that means you're emotionally atached like a woman.
Eating less meat is the rational decision, you don't know how your mea, that you buy, is killed do you?
>muh B12
Shut up, animals don't produce B12. Most animals are deficient on B12. Most people that are deficient on B12 eat meat regularly, your argument is invalid.
>no pain
Why do they scream when the bolt enters the brain?

God these fucking vegans always shilling

pastebin.com/JVpMNyjm

supplements and fortified food

you are really pathetic and you clearly need to eat some meat. your brain took already severe damage

>means you're emotionally atached like a woman.
ME LIKE WOMEN
MORE FAT MEANS MORE GREASE WHEN SIZZLING

ITT 12 year old edgelords who thinks they're cool for not caring about animals

I'm healthier and stronger than all of you

>Around here, being vegan is a synonym for being gay.
Fuck off, you're the ones being gay by being so emotionally attached to meat. Also this thread is for eating less meat.
>Do you have any idea how much the field coverage would multiply if they would have to sustain a human population?
It would shrink not multiply, are you retarded? Eating plants directly is way more efficient than eating it indirectly through animals.
>Try replacing the nutrition with plant matter/fruits and there would be a very big problem
What problem? You make zero sense by comparing old famines with modern day agriculture
>Eating mostly meat however is still the best way to survive and thrive.
>mostly
Are you retarded, no sane nutritionist would advice you to eat "mostly" meat.
>Which coincidentally is actually rather good for you.
If you think this, you're delusional. There have been countless of studies proving that red meat is dangerous.
>Taurine & creatine for example.
You don't need to eat that

>muh omega
Again the omega found is enough to keep us healthy
>Such was the way of life back then and it still is.
Dude, the world has been improved greatly since.
>no escape from our basic human attributes.
That's no justification, we're responsible for our actions.
>Eating meat/animal fats alone, the person will thrive even without supplements. Eat a plant/fruit diet alone without supplementation, you will not thrive forever.
Retarded, got any sources on that?
Kek
>I'd argue to eat more meat, it's good for you.
Retard, you give zero good arguments
So you don't believe in ethics? You must be really sophisticated.
Got any arguments?
You haven't given a single good argument, I think you might be an emotionally atached woman. Like This

I hate you Vegan faggots who get all preachy. Reducing meat intake is about as good as an idea as increasing vegetable intake, but you're not my fucking doctor and even my doctor doesn't bash it over my head like you do.

Grain, starch, and SUGAR are the enemy. Bread and circus keep us enslaved. Why do you think (((they))) put grain as the foundation of the (((food pyramid)))? Any diet is better than SAD, the Standard American Diet.

Why do you vegan cunts always try to convert non vegans? Don't you realize that it's the reason so many people think vegans are annoying assholes?

Are you emotionally attached to meat or something? It's meat that gets constantly pushed in your face.

>emotional outburst about emotionally attached
I wouldn't call it being emotionally attached. Simple lust for that superb nutrition that meat is. It is called satiety, something that many people don't get to feel unless they stuff themselves to get the same hormonal release. Which would you call normal? A hormonal reaction due to certain hormone receptors identifying fatty substance in sufficient amounts or a hormonal reaction of the same kind what is activated to protect yourself from bursting? The hormone is called Leptin. Leptin resistance is also a thing nowadays, the causes are same as for diabetes. Neither is caused by meat.

>It would shrink
Nice joke mate, I'm beginning to think that you are a troll. The agriculture would have to go through a major 'update' to supply the calories from plant matter/fruits/roots etc to human beings. Far from being efficient, unlike factory farming of animals.

100g of delicious beef entrecote for example is roughly 190 calories. (more with more fat)
100g of terrible shitty broccoli is roughly what, 9 calories.

Eating more meat and less refined carbs and you'll win in life.

>mostly meat
nothing wrong about mostly meat, that's why zerocarb and ketosis "diets" beat the silly vegans in everything when it comes to health, especially when it comes to supplementation which you really don't need if you just ate a little bit more meat and less refined poison(carbs & veggie oils)

>You don't need to eat that
Yeah, you don't. It's just beneficial for proper brain function and growth, everyone doesn't need that, you're right.

>muh health & omega
Enough to keep you living somewhat functionally. More meat, better omega profiles. Less shitty carbs/oils, again better omega profiles.

>Greatly improved
Technology and cultures have changed. Humans haven't. Raping, pillaging and slavery still exists there where the white man hasn't touched/colonized successfully.

>Let me just conveniently ignore ALL the adds for meat free products

You again, kek. If you just eat whole grain foods and don't eat too much of it, you'll be fine.
Because the arguments are solid, it's a rational choice. Meat eaters are just emotionally attached but when they try to argue they lose. This is a battle of ideas and eating less meat is a good idea.

nobody will fall for your toxic vegan diet anymore now that your lies are getting exposed more and more
veganism = NWO population control agenda
going vegan will make you:
>physically and mentally weak and drive you insane eventually because you either dont get enough vitamins or fats/cholesterol
>initially you will feel "healthier", thats your body going into starvation/detox mode, using up all the stored nutrients and fats
>once the stores run out, your body will slowly shut down because of the lack of dietary cholesterol needed for cell formation (biosynthesis isnt enough for homeostasis)
>see all those mentally unstable violent vegans? their brains are literally falling apart, because their neurons arent able to form new connections that are made up of myelin (lack of cholesterol); same goes for the immune system since white blood cell production will slow down
>plants are full of anti-nutrients, metal chelators (bind metals and decrease uptake), gluten (leaky gut syndrome) all heavily decreasing the effective nutrient density
>you absolutely have to supplement with Vitamin A, B12, K, F and iron and possibly others because you can only get those from animal products
>big pharma loves vegans because they buy their artificial supplements, they will have all the autoimmune and neurological and intestinal diseases and also cancer+diabetes down the line

You claim that our ancestors ate less meat.
What a ridiculous statement coming from an absolutely delusional sheeple.
Our ancestors (hundreds of thousands until thousands of years ago, you know, at a time when we evolved into what we are today) ate far more meat and at times nothing but animal products, interspersed with some nuts and fruits.
You can get everything you ever need from one animal by eating its organs, muscle/fat tissue and drinking its blood.
Or you can go vegan and eat a dozen different plant food groups and still need artificial supplements to not immediately croak after a couple months.

Fuck you Soyboy i eat meat the whole time. Just made a bigass turkey leg.

Except there's nothing wrong with eating meat. Eating in excess of course isn't the greatest of ideas. You're advocating feelsy propaganda of "Look at the poor cows and pigs :(" yet you have the audacity to accuse the other side of getting emotionally attached?

You have zero self-awareness holy shit.

Vegetarianism is for weak faggot soyboys and useless cunts who will give birth to weak faggot soyboys that can't even be used as slaves. Useless half-humans that eat the same shit we feed to animals.

>If you just eat whole grain foods and don't eat too much of it, you'll be fine.
Yes, if you want to be a shitty scavenger. Even rats would prefer mostly meat if they could get their little paws on it but due to their little size, they just can't take down larger animals for more.

Humans however, are larger and more intelligent. They have also put this to great use from the dawn of history. Mostly when it comes to hunting though, which also coincidentally has brought us this far.

What is a human without his intelligence? A nigger.

More meat is good.

This picture sums up the weakass faggot bugmen you know and who will provide even a half-argument for soyboyism. Weak urban bugmen who cry about dead pets instead of skinning and cooking them. Both are sides of the same coin. The mindless consumer bugmen and the vegans who wanna cry and bitch about them.

the real problem is factory farming

the meat is GMO, full of chemicals (growth hormones, antibiotics, etc.) and suffering greately

you are what you eat (and drink - don't forget about the essential value of clean water)

>the meat is GMO,
all your domesticated animals are GMO you luddite hippie faggot. And they don't use antibiotics anymore and vaccination instead.

t. retard who hasn't even bothered to look at opposing arguments

>breed a cow
>raise the cow
>kill the cow
>"OMG YOU EVIL PERSON STOP KILLING THOSE POOR ANIMALS"
>agree
>no longer kill cows
>no longer have a reason to raise cows
>no longer have a reason to breed cows
>stop all of the above
>the animal starts to go extinct because being a cow isn't ideal for surviving in American forests
>"OMG, SAVE THOSE POOR COWS YOU EVIL MONSTERS"
>agree
>breed and raise cows like before
>refrain from killing them
>become poor because I spend all my time raising animals that I don't profit from
>die in poverty
>cows die too

here comes the soy do do do do

>superb nutrition that meat is.
Bullshit, it's not superb
>satiety
Research shows carbohydrates lead to long-term satiety. So you could just eat grains, starchy vegetables, legumes, nuts and seeds.
>The agriculture would have to go through a major 'update' to supply the calories from plant matter/fruits/roots etc to human beings.
Are you sure you aren't the troll, we won't go all vegan overnight and we already have the technology and infrastructure to facilitate increased plant consumption. Animals eat way more calories plant based matter to convert it in the same amount of calories meat.
>zerocarb and ketosis "diets" beat the silly vegans in everything when it comes to health
Source on that? You seem to be quite confident.
>Yeah, you don't. It's just beneficial for proper brain function and growth, everyone doesn't need that, you're right.
Luckily your body can make it when eating a proper whole food plant based diet.
>muh omega
Sigh.... omega levels are still good when at a proper whole food plant based diet. You don't need animal omega.
>Humans haven't
This is just ignorant, sure crime happens but it's incomparable to how most civilized people behave.

vegans dont know about how their acres of Monsanto soybean monoculture fields are being fertilized
its literal animal/cow manure that enables these grain eaters to live their toxic lifestyles
then they whine about the carbon footprint of meat eaters when their fucking grain industry depletes the soil, needs insane amounts of water, sprays insecticides everywhere and takes away living space from small animals like rodents

Breakfast bowl
>tin of tuna
>half a raw onion chopped
>handful of black olives
>half an avocado

Lunch
>2 marmite on toast
>Apple and a Kiwi

Dinner bowl
>egg fried rice
>peas
>black bean and duck sauce
>chicken pieces

That's pretty much what I eat every day and its the best diet I've I've had. Plus throughout the day I drink tea and lots of water. On special occasions I may order myself a treat like Pizza, an Indian, a kebab, KFC, Fish n Chips, Chinese, or McDonalds, but it's rare.

Definitely recommended if you want to sort yourself out.

>vegans dont know about how their acres of Monsanto soybean monoculture fields are being fertilized
>its literal animal/cow manure that enables these grain eaters to live their toxic lifestyles

You dumbass you never heard about chemical fertilizer. Monsanto uses chemical ferilizer. I rather use chemical ferilizer that i can by exactly for what i need it for dependend on the nitrogen content then using animal shit.

-reads shitty diet plan

-then sees british flag

Enlighten me then, my hostile child..

Tell me what's wrong with my diet. It seems to work well for me.

only using artificial fertilizer isnt economically feasable yet, therefor manure is absolutely essential
no cows = no cow shit = no soy for boys like yourself

I don't see adds for vegetables, do you?
ABSOLUTELY RETARDED
>physically and mentally weak
FALSE, why are so many athletes going vegan?
>mentally unstable violent vegans
Wtf
>plants are full of anti-nutrients, metal chelators (bind metals and decrease uptake), gluten (leaky gut syndrome) all heavily decreasing the effective nutrient density you absolutely have to supplement with Vitamin A, B12, K, F and iron
You have no idea what you're talking about do you?
>big pharma loves vegans
They love meat eaters more
>You claim that our ancestors ate less meat.
Yes, definitely. Just look at the last 500 years, with the industrial revolution we where able to produce and eat way more meat.
K, emotionally attached woman.
I'm making also a moral argument, the OP clearly says eat less meat. Yet look at the replies, not a single good argument on why you shouldn't eat less meat. People becoming angry because I entertain the idea alone.
How?
Says the emotionally attached woman, you got any real argumentation or?
>comparing humans to rats
Seriously?
You can't give a single good argument, can you?
Retard alert
Kek, is that all you got?

Answer to the meat question:

-Eat less (than the standard american amount) but don't cut it out.
-Eat organic if possible/affordable.
-Stop feeding the third world.

>not superb
Oh, okay, lets use simpler terms. Best.
>long-term satiety
Research also shows that eating meat/animal fat is vastly more superior when it comes to long-term satiety compared to grains, starchy vegetables, legumes, nuts and seeds.
>Agriculture question still
We should never go vegan. It's detrimental for anyone and everyone. Only subjectively 'healthy' as long as you have fat storage left on you and you succeed to get fat from somewhere else after the point where you are already in malnutrition stage and happen to look like a skeleton.

Technology and infrastructure, sure, we have that for increased plant consumption. However the moment you stop animal husbandry for human needs, all those agriculture fields would now be used for humans and an animal genocide would be in your hands for just being a faggot. Not to mention that we as humans, require far more than a cow, sheep, pig or a chicken for food. Can you even understand how big of a fucking change that would be? Or do you just live in that vegan fantasy land where all emotional choices are the best ones?

>Luckily your body can make it
Sure, we can make our own b12 also. Eating and drinking your own shit and piss would be beneficial when it comes to many nutrients. Something what vegans already do, instead of eating more meat.

>omega levels are still good and you don't need animal omega
Heh, you're cute. Once again, sure, you don't need animal omegas but they are superior. Even though the plant-crap tier omega will be converted into the 'animal' omegas anyway so it could be beneficial in the first place. Eat more meat and you'll thrive, simple as that.

If you want to eat less meat, go ahead. For the rest of the human population, it's just degenerative and it has been ever since agriculture became a big thing in our societies to support the growth of human population.

black olives? Avocado? seriously? Are you some tribal living in the amazones. Olives are poison. And you eat too much useless fruit suggar if thats the shit you eat autisticly every day.
Even for a brit cuck this is garbage.

i don't eat soy you faggot, i made my view on animal consumtion very clear you worthless hippie.

>-Eat organic if possible/affordable.

bullshit Yuppi talking point, people say that shit to feel better about themselfs, they don't know shit about agraculture. get slapped, faggot.

Go try to live in the jungle and see if you can survive without eating meat user

Oh and by the way
>3) ETHICS: Animals are sentient beings, they feel pain and suffering. Putting them into death camps and killing them is unethical. Animals are not property or a commodity.
So your solution us to let them out in the wild? You realise that there animals were bred to be retarded nurtured cattle, right? They wouldn't last 5 minutes out in the wild and will go extinct within a year. Same goes for tiny domesticated handbag dogs. Either you eat the cattle or the wolves do.