Planetarian movie

Just saw this. Why weren't there more threads? The original was sad enough, but this one just hits you in the gut again. God damn it.

It may just be an adaptation of one of the drama CDs, but admittedly I never got around to those, and underestimated their significance.

Other urls found in this thread:

s1.webmshare.com/gKGNP.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The BD is the one aired in cinema or just the same as the tv version? I read that the movie version had extra scene or something.

It's a sequel about what happened to the MC afterwords.

However it does include most scenes from the TV anime as well. You can skip those.

Very much recommended to view this.

Nice, looks like its the movie version then, thanks. Didnt know it has been subbed.

The subs actually aren't too good, but they're serviceable.

thanks for remainding op, i forgot about the movie.

I wish there was a more satisfying end for the MC. This ending was bittersweet as hell leaning on the side of depression.

There must be like a handful of people who watched this, who post on Sup Forums.

I just recently found out that this one got subbed, so can't blame them if they don't know. The episode threads when this one airing are pretty great.

Yeah, the threads we had for the anime were nice. We need to inform people that this movie happened and that it's subbed.

Wait, it finally got subbed?

Poor Planetarian is so neglected.

I don't think that it's particularly sad - rather it's a proper closure. Which is probably a rarity these days.
Nice movie overall.

how can anybody like this? for real?
>robot loli :'( so sad she does her work in a destroyed world and doesn't see it is useless!!! plz buy our merch she is so kawai~~
moefag should all be put in camps if you know what I mean.

Low quality bait. You're going to have to try harder if you want to keep this thread alive.

It's not truly sad, but what got me teary was how the MC finally saw the light at the end of the tunnel after his long and hard journey.

fucking robot

Is this some Saikano bullshit(judging from replies so far)?

I'm guessing probably not.

This is about robowaifu and one salty man. And about stars, of course, but you don't give a fuck it seems.

Don't you dare reply to me if you are not going to answer the question, faggots.

Thanjs for telling me about it.

I watched it last week. It was good, probably a 7 or 8 for me. I was constantly thinking about how the girl is just code and parts, and she even mentions her writing things to her database. Even so it still give some you those feels despite knowing she's pretty much an inanimate object.

The world seems really sad. One of the side effects of human advancement into the future space age is definitely a sense of seperatedness and loneliness.

The end scene was fucked up when she stated to panic when her eyes stopped working. "I can't see you? Are you there? Please don't leave me alone!"

s1.webmshare.com/gKGNP.webm
This is just don't work without sound.

Now I can't watch blade runner anymore.

Because Sup Forums has no taste