Pence rule

Why not practice the "Pence rule"?

"Pence rule is a practice among male Protestant Christian leaders, in which they avoid spending time alone with women to whom they are not married."

Make all workplaces and social situations adhere to the rule. No more harassment bullshit or metoo campaigns. Women will be excluded and shunned in professional life.
Separate workspaces. No more female tyranny.

Good old protestant work ethic to the rescue once again.

it makes sense

to emulate the Pence

How about don't be a bitch manlet and do your job?

This is actually pretty normal in the US. I used to have a witness sit in any time I had to reprimand any woman, then they got mad at me for doing that, so I started doing it for men, too.

Sounds very islamic to me.

we have the same policy at my company

The fuck is wrong with this guy that he can’t control himself around women?

I got accused of sexual harassment once at the first job I worked in management. Had to talk to a girl that was always late. She claimed that I put my hands on her, but the dumb twat was too stupid to know that the surveillance video would be reviewed. After that, I've made a point to never be alone with a woman that isn't family. That cunt could've ruined my life.

It's actually already happened. If you work in the tech industry you see it, but it's subtle. A man and woman will be outside a conference room. They're there early for a meeting, but the man doesn't go into the conference room alone with the woman until someone else arrives. Male bosses have their 1 on 1 meetings with their female coworkers at just a desk in the center of the office, not a closed conference room. Intern season all the male engineers choose male interns to 'mentor' because none of them are going to risk mentoring a college girl.

It's hilarious. Women have fucked themselves in the workplace so hard with this and they don't even seem to notice.

>Why not practice the "Pence rule"?

Because I'm a turbo-chad.

>Women will be excluded and shunned in professional life.

But why not do everything you said except now women are the only ones allowed to work?

Fitting for the new Europe eh?

>yeah goy voluntarily give in to satanic inversion reverse sharia.

I should talk about satanic inversion and how this is basically the inversion of sharia where women must always be chaperoned.

How about not giving every women the absolute and arbitrary power to destroy any man they choose at any time of their choosing?

But the world is mad. Literally mad.

Male sharia.

>men need three female witnesses to prove it wasnt rape.

>marriage to women is for beta cuck providers who wanna give women 1/2 their money in divorce settlements and child support so you don't wanna get married
>other women will #Metoo you and rape you in court too

So the answer is to just stay away from women completely, unfortunately for most guys this is actually not that easy

He just knows that no woman can be trusted. Any interactment is an opportunity for false accusations to be made.

All bigger / glibal corporations here do the same. Women are not allowed in a room with only a male present.

how about just dont harass women? is that so hard?

With the extreme and unaccountable power women have to accuse and be believed, this is just plain good sense now. Morals have nothing to do with it.

Thing is, women never take the initiative in dating/sex and hate beta guys who do all that respectful, polite faggotry that they claim they want men to do

They want Chad to be forceful and arrogant to them but they also want to reserve the right to call the cops on him at any time if they decide it doesn't feel right or he wasn't alpha enough or whatever

But many women nowadays will make up false accusations, and society tends to take their side in these situations. It's fucking despicable, women can ruin a man's life with nothing but empty words, and it happens to some men who are the best men out there.

Its about false accusation, not about rape prevention at this point

Its about false accusation, not about rape prevention at this point