Our dreams are no longer just dreams
Everyone can see their own granted

It's /ai/ - Idle Activities

Other urls found in this thread:

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm30551899
kiboutoyume.wordpress.com/2017/02/18/jewelpet-sunshine-28
bilibili.com/video/av9750575/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Would you take 5~ episodes of forced drama as Yume and Roller get separated in exchange for an scene as gay as this as resolution?

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm30551899

Poor Takkii.

This Yui really is something else.

No thanks. Any forced drama is bad no matter the outcome.

"Forced drama" is only accurate when used for series such as Kokoro Connect.

But drama can be fun

Just in case someone else missed it too:

Subs for Jewelpet Sunshine episode 28 are out!

kiboutoyume.wordpress.com/2017/02/18/jewelpet-sunshine-28

I can't see any drama that separates Yume and Roller being anything but forced drama. The movie's conflict was already super-contrived.

>d-don't eat me xD
Epic.

Is there anyone NOT on the friends bandwagon yet?

Is this Aikatsu?

90% of Sup Forums

Me.

is the aikatsu phone game any good? seems kinda ded.

I'm going to steal Shion's puppets and laugh at Shion for having no job and no puppets.

All drama is forced drama.

See, you just brought up an interesting point. Moroboshi deliberately tried to make Laura jealous of Yume to separate them while also pushing her in a productive direction. That's an example of how to do it well, especially knowing his reasons now.

Going by what Meganee said in episode one, anything that fills the watch qualifies as aikatsu.

I'm depressed, /ai/.

Make me not depressed please

Go for a walk outside.

It's 9pm

So I think I fucked myself over. I never got into PriPara but people on here were saying its a reboot so I decided to watch Idol time PriPara and got shit ton of spoilers about Lala becoming Kami-Idol. Should I still watch the first season 150 episodes before watching idoltime?
Honestly debating if i should just read a TL;DR spoiler or go through all eps.

It doesn't matter.

It was pretty obvious from episode 1 Lala was going to become kami idoru

Wear a bullet proof vest.

>got shit ton of spoilers
it's not really a big deal in a series like this

So I think I fucked myself over. I never got into Naruto but people on here were saying its a reboot so I decided to watch Boruto and got shit ton of spoilers about Naruto becoming the Hokage. Should I still watch the first seasons 720 episodes before watching idoltime?
Honestly debating if i should just read a TL;DR spoiler or go through all eps.

O-Ok.

It was pretty obvious from episode 1 Naruto was going to become Hokage

Watch it for Ajimi

I think the only really big spoiler is that Lala, Mirei, and Sophie became kami aidoru. Maybe the Jewlie stuff will be important with how S3 ended, but I don't think it will come up for a while at least. You should still watch the original anyway.

>watching
just read mango.

Naruto expresses the intention of becoming hokage from the very beginning, it's no real spoiler to know he makes it in the end. There is a metric fuckton of things that happen on the way to it, which are mostly worth watching. Go for it. Maybe look up one of the many guides to filler content if you want to know what is technically skippable, since the Naruto anime has a hefty amount of filler.

Takkii doesn't deserve this kind of domestic abuse.

You are not Anthony Burch.

How do you know?

What if I am?

bilibili.com/video/av9750575/
Watch this

tchout tchout~

look at ichigo

Yeah, but any drama that happens with them in S2 will be something silly like Elza trying to separate them to remove the thing that keeps Yume tied down to Yotsuboshi.

That helped a bit

Look at Seira too.

Fuck Seira.

Laala belongs in the trash

>perfection

She's looking at us...

Lala belongs in the baka box.

>Elza won't be half as antagonistic and evil as you want her to be
Why live?

Blame little girls.

How much are you wanting her to be?

As evil as possible without cheating or playing dirty.

I want smug.

That's a pretty big non-descriptor so it's no surprise you'd turn out disappointed no matter how Elza ends up being handled. In fact, it seems like you are setting yourself to disappointing no matter what just so that you have something to complain about.

>mfw life in general

She wont even be half as antagonistic as Bell.

>Elza keeps offering Yume better and better jobs in exchange for joining Venus Ark
>even Koharu starts telling Yume Venus Ark is the greatest
>Rola keeps preventing Yume to leave
>Elza or Rei get close to Rola, telling her that all she is doing is drag Yume down and if she really cared she would let her open her wings, they even suggest that maybe the reason she doesn't want Yume to leave is that she feels jealous of Yume getting the opportunity
>Rola fakes a fight with Yume to make Yume leave
>Yume accepts Elza's offer
>some gay scenes about them thinking about each other like in the movie
>right before Yume leaves to the boat with Elza she discovers some gift Rola left in her bag and runs away
>some rehash of gay movie scene

I just made myself cringe with my own fanfiction.

There's literally nothing wrong in domestic violence.

I want her to be as chuuni and dorky as possible.

I don't even need to post that pic. You all know the one.

Rola... Rola... Rola.......

I can't believe onee-chan is fucking dead

Haven't checked in in a while and am still behind on Pripara.

How was the finale and the first ep of Idol Time?

>K-Kira will save Precure!
>Threads are even deader than they ever were with Maho
Ain't that funny?

Kira has no plot or stakes so far. Maybe Julio and Ciel will save it.

I didn't enjoy Maho very much, and only kept up with it sporadically. And then when Kira ep1 was the way it was, I lost all interest in Precure.

The final episode of Maho was pretty good though.

>Maybe Julio and Ciel will save it.
From no plot to mary sue plot black hole character everything and everyone revolves around. Ain't that great? It's been years since I've seen such a red flag character.

They forgot to add a plot to Kira Kira. Maybe next week it will pick up. Gao is cute though.

Idol TIme is looking really good so far. It's early, but I'd say it's on track to being better than S3.

Hasn't /pc/ hyped up every new season in the last 5 years to be the savior of precure, only for it to be a disaster (with the arguable exception of gopri)?

What are Library-chan's and Sport-kun's names?

>PriPara movie still isn't being seeded
Ok.

Kira was specially getting lots of hype because of Maho being lackluster in their view and Kira being a Umakoshi staff+GoPri staff circlejerk,.

It's fun but theres nothing to discuss
Just like Cocotama

The animation and direction has been pretty decent. It just has no real content. The sweets theme is awful.

Do you not consider using Yume to get to Hime "playing dirty"?

Kira's amazing, people are just sleepy today. Also it's not like thread discussion is directly related to the anime quality.

It's okay against women, but not Takkii. He's a sweet angel who deserves better.

ASSIMILATE

You're a bad little girl.

A bit, but actually playing dirty would be like acting like Kuroi from Idolmaster or anime Madoka from Fullmoon wo Sagashite.

Are Hibiki, Fuwari, and Falulu supposed to be in a romantic relationship together?

>I-It's just a slow day!
>That Maho threads were dead means Maho was shit but when the same thing happens with Kira it means the complete opposite!
>I-It's just an underrated masterpiece!

Keep up the damage control. Maybe someone will fall for it someday.

Pity, not mockery, user.

It's sad that the childhood friend never wins isn't it?

Playing dirty or not playing dirty, it's still a bitch move towards Yume, who doesn't know the full story.

>like Kuroi from Idolmaster
So you just want a cunt whose only character trait is grr I'm evil I'm the antagonist because we need drama and that's cartoonishly evil to the point it is impossible to take seriously at all? I'm glad you are not writing Aikatsu.

Muri and Ohagoza.

What? I specifically said that I DON'T want her to cheat. This is what I wrote:
>As evil as possible WITHOUT cheating or playing dirty.

poppu appu nano

I'm glad I already dropped it.