Did he ?

Did he ?

Other urls found in this thread:

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm17936671
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He loves aoi if that counts.

Didn't understand shit

Isn't she the women who let her little loli get fucked by worms for reasons?

mother of the year

nobody knows she would be raped

You don't understand a thing about any of this!

Tokiomi knew but didn't care. He also hoped that when both of his daughters had grown up that one of them would kill the other.

Tokiomi sure is fucked up.

we talk about his wife.

He's a Magus from Nasuverse, they're majority like that.

Magi were a mistake.

He didn't.

Loli Sakura best Sakura

Kariya is basically Butcher going "I wonder how a normal character being would react to being surrounded by Nasuverse characters"

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm17936671

He's a faggot retard who came from a family of inbreds who didn't tell anyone about what happened to Sakura.

Everyone in the Nasuverse needs a lesson on morality 101 and a healthy dose of therapy.

With a few exceptions, of course.

I mean seriously, reading the VN:
>Illya is a crazy bitch that turns you in a doll
>Caster turns you into a wand
>Your teacher is a participant and he's a murderer.
I mean come on, I can smell the serial killer just by looking at him. How'd he get past the job interview?
>Shinji is a rapist that wants to rape every woman he sees and somehow nobody arrests him
>Sakura is Sakura
>Saber and Rin are perfectly sane and 100% perfect
>Shirou is a sociopath.

>I did all this, so your daughter wouldn't be wormbait anymore.
>"LIAR! YOU NEVER LOVED ANYONE!"

glad he strangled that bitch

Rin and Saber have issues but normal character issues, not crazy suicidal murder sociopath Nasu issues

But to be fair, rapists and serial killers running around freely for years or decades is not that uncommon in real life.

Also, Shirou isn't a sociopath at all and you seriously need to stop throwing around words you don't understand thanks.

>Rin
>perfectly sane

Alright, calling Shirou a sociopath was a bit of a stretch.

But he is someone that's detached from normal folks.

Sure he has desires like every teenager does (wanting to fuck), but he's able to react in a calculating manner in crazy situations.

it's a magus thing

you wouldn't understand

Bitch is all talk. When push comes to shove she messes up.

>Rin encourages Shirou to force Saber to eat people
>Instantly decides to kill her own sister because she might kill people for mana in the future
Why is Rin such a bitch?

>I did all this so I could get some of your sweet puss

FTFY

First pic: She's testing Shirou. If he chose to follow her "advice", she would know that he isn't a nice innocent person, and she would have no problems taking him out.

Second pic: I 100% agree. Mind of Steel was the moral choice.

He should've raped her.
He is still the god of cucks in Fate.

>might kill people

>has already, and will continue to kill people

There was an alternate solution all along, known as sex. She tempted him to murder others in spite of that. That goes far beyond just "testing someone". She also decides to risk her life to save Shinji from the grail, while going out of her way to antagonize Sakura when she's in the exact same situation. Her behavior in HF really can't be justified.

The shadow hadn't killed a single human at that point, though.

Mind of Steel is the true ending of the whole VN and no one will ever convince me otherwise.

>There was an alternate solution all along, known as sex. She tempted him to murder others in spite of that.

Sex isn't even the canon fix they used to restore Saber's mana anymore. It was unfucking some fucked up parts of Saber's mana core to let it generate more mana for Saber to use. Sex still would have technically worked, but in Realta Nua Rin refuses to even entertain such a stupid idea. Shirou's semen wouldn't even contain that much mana to restore Saber to fighting capacity anyways. Like everything else in the forest scenes vs. Berserker, the sex solution was an asspull.

>She also decides to risk her life to save Shinji from the grail, while going out of her way to antagonize Sakura when she's in the exact same situation. Her behavior in HF really can't be justified.

Sakura was in nothing like the same situation. Shinji had a tumor growing out of him but it was trivial to cut him out of it and save him. Sakura had been corrupted by her own insecurities being played up by her grandfather and Angra Mainyu - she always had the strength to resist both, like she did in Fate and UBW, but Sakura became weak in HF and allowed herself to be used like a pawn. Trying to coddle her when she was literally turning into a tool of All the World's Evils would not have fixed anything, especially since Sakura was planning to kill herself to stop the whole thing. If Rin had just tried to hug it all out instead of calling Sakura on her bullshit, Sakura would have died, Shirou would have been devastated as a result, and Rin would have no little sister anymore. That is, assuming Sakura's suicide would have even been successful with how much power the Shadow had to regenerate her body even with wounds as severe as what Gil did to her.

Yes

No

Did the mom realise how much Sakura was getting fucked up after seeing Kariya like this?

Everyone was at fault from lack of communication.

Did the father know about the worm shit? If so fuck him, he deserves to die like the bitch he was. But otherwise, the dude is also at fault for just fucking himself over and never once addressing the fact of what will happen to Sakura to them, or the mother. He was already considered a failure, so it's not like it would be a huge loss for him i'd think.

He just shouts and spergs at the father because he's a cuck who wanted his wife, and while his views are extremely outdated because "muh magus honor", it felt like he wasn't aware of what was being done to get her to get said power.

Even Rin is a giant bitch, who never once tried to approach her own sister, and acts like a mentally challenged tsundere for the most part of the story.

Did you even read the novel or are you meaning. She doesn't mean he should do it, just that it's the only option. Except fuckin her

Yes

Realta Nua doesn't matter user.

Magi weren't supposed to be this way. Goetia fucked them up. It seems magi were supposed to do what scientists and artists did but Goetia's curse turned them into autistic neets.

Not everyone is a piece of shit or needs to be in a psych ward.

>tumblr
Ask your landwhale friends, maybe they know.

>tumblr

yes and no

Tokiomi knew about the wormrape shit but didn't know that wasn't a 'normal magus training' for the Matou family and just Zouken making experiments.

Tokiomi is an irresponsible piece of shit, he already got a heir, then proceed to cheat on his wife with an Euro when he went to London, then went back and knocked his wife up again, blaming his wife for it "for her womb was too bountiful".

Meanwhile, Kariya was literally a chuuni /r9k/ shitter who really believed if he kills Tokiomi Aoi will immediately jump into his arm.