Did George Bush really hate Black People?

Did George Bush really hate Black People?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MxbT11QlCe8
strawpoll.com/age2rh38
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

mike myers' face during that is still one of the funniest things I've ever seen

this is one of the top 10 moments in the history of television. not because of that racist fucktard kanye, but because of mike meyers' reaction of total shock and disbelief and his attempt to make everything normal again.

Imagine being Mike Myers in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Kanye West, you fuckin' smart, all political with your black skin and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally play basketball with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another ogre in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Mike Myers and not only stand on camera while Kanye West flaunts his disgusting agenda in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing his impotent rage and leathery skin, and just sit there, second after second, hour after hour, while he tol da troof . Not only having to tolerate his monstrous fucking visage but his haughty attitude as everyone on set tells him he's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, KANYE WEST THINKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch his mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of Canadian women and Mounties and later your dogwife for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Canada. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on his dimpled forehead as he licks his lips to writhe them suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in his "revolutionary (for that is what he calls himself)" statement, the statement he worked so hard for with public image consultants in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could buy every single person in this room before the studio lawyers could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Mike Myers. You're not going to lose your future Shrek royalties over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

The guy in charge of FEMA at the time actually grossly lied on his resume to get the job, which explains why Katrina was so horribly handled

Who doesn’t?

?

>Did George Bush really hate Black People?
this is pure propaganda. he had a black chef and loved fried chicken and grape soda. Does that sound like he hated black people to you?

I gotta bumper sticker that says “I love niggers!” how can I be a racist if I love them?
Checkmate niggers

Has there ever been a more Just moment than this one for Mike Myers?

>how can I be a racist if I love them?
you can't, it's a logical contradiction if you hate them.

And from that moment on, every hollywood celebrity are now falling over each other to be known as the person who called out the republican president.

Yes, Austin Powers 3.

I doubt it, he had a black lesbian secretary of state

first, blacks arent people. second, everyone hates blacks. even blacks hate them.

It was live you autistic bastard

It's pasta you newfaggot.

Whatever happened to that nigger kanye? Last I heard was that he was spouting some conspiracy shit, met trump in person and then forcibly hospitalized and never heard from again. I remember there was always threads here about how faggots wanted to meme him to run for president

Absolute best piece of live TV in the past 50 years.

lurk more faggit

Louisiana user here. It was not Bush's or Brown's fault. It was the Governor's and New Orleans' Mayor's fault. THEY lied, tried to misappropriate funds and spun it to put blame on Bush. If there's one thing you can't blame Bush on this is it.

youtube.com/watch?v=MxbT11QlCe8
he seemed to like them enough.

not funny, try harder pasta faggot

Come on, everyone knows that was a white man in black face.

Unironically thought it was a great kino.

>faggot
Reporting this sub to /r/againsthatesubreddits and the admins. You guys are done. Think you won? Guess what. Tolerance and progressive values always win in the end, Trumpists. Ever wonder what it was like to be Voldemort getting annihilated right after the Elder wand flew into Harry's hand? You're about to feel it tenfold once you feel the wrath of pissed-off, progressive redditors raging at the fact that Trumpers like you get to walk around even AFTER you've already won. You were supposed to graciously accept your (rigged) election results, give it a rest, and stay in /r/The_Cheeto rather than rub it in our faces that your Orange Hitler won. Now? It's time for you to be put in your places. You've already infected the precious mind of my beloved wife's son, and now you'll pay.

Edit: Just updated SRS, Resist, It's Going Down, and many other like-minded comrades on the existence of this cheeto Nazi recruitment forum. Stand down against Nazis? Fuck that noise. I'd turn down the ability to see the next five new episodes of Rick Sanchez fucking shit up in multidimensional hyperspace with his grandson just so I could have the chance to crush deplorables like you. Other progressive redditors reading my outcry for action against the bane of reddit's existence that is this subreddit, consider this: What if I told you that the Republic was now under the control of a Dark Lord of the Sith? I hope those who like the cut of my jib and my call to /r/esist take notice. Now is the time for action. Wubba lubba dub dub, motherfuckers. Asshole

Old rich guy from the south... hmmm I wonder...

Possibly, but that's because he hates all subhumans who are not part of his Mystery Babylon cult.

thx

To be fair, that isn't what God said. God said that George Bush doesn't "care" about blacks. He didn't say that GB "hates" blacks.

Vote in my poll faggots: strawpoll.com/age2rh38

White people in general, more than hate, they despise them.

remember all those parish school buses they never used? im lazy but maybe an user can find a photo of all the empty buses under water at the depot. we here on the gulf coast knew the truth, what was concealed from the rest of the country.

It's missing white european.