This fat ugly cunt took genuine nationalist sentiments and discontent and channelled it into the Brexit civic...

This fat ugly cunt took genuine nationalist sentiments and discontent and channelled it into the Brexit civic nationalist meme, sending British nationalists back at LEAST a decade. If you voted for Brexit you're a fucking cuck and should off yourself for the sake of the country.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EviHAI0GNPw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

was only a bit of banter lad calm it down

Farage is far to the left of me.

>it is national interest to be absorbed by international organization
impressive mental gymnastics lad

T. civie nat cuck

This is now a Nigel meme thread

>when the shit bounces right off
nigel is love
nigel is life

We've already been absorbed by the American empire and leaving the EU isn't going to negate that.
The fact the EU is a democratic organisation, it can arguably be reshaped for different purposes. Also, I'm a European nationalist, first and foremost. Like Oswald Mosley.

i'm game

Bet he could smash ur head in a matter of seconds

Lmfao, how is staying in the EU and allowing them to flood your country with Muslims a nationalist thing?
How is allowing a foreign country to dictate your laws nationalist?
You're fuckin brain dead.

EU doesn't represent European Nationalists by even the slightest. It's biggest multicultural project since USA and Austria-Hungary.

I told you retard, the EU can be potentially reorganised.

You must be an absolute manlet fat weakling.

see, you thick mutt.

Remainers at this point should be hung for treason

achmed go away

Remainders and leavers should both be shot on sight. Anyone with a functioning brain didn't involve themselves in this farce.

You're naive.

Does your sovereignty mean nothing to you?

>believing reorganization meme
of course user, buy into neocon bullshit propaganda more.

No it isn't if the system was made so riggid to the point where reorganization is impossible which is the entire point of European Union

>Remainer
>calling others cucks

I'm sure you can get a visa to belgium, bong. Plenty of eurococks that still need sucking.

T. Voted leave so his cousins could come over from India.
Fuck off Pardeep.

Suck my Dick loser.

not me bruce

>The fact the EU is a democratic organisation
Interesting claim. How do you back it up?

lol being mad over Brexit.

You're probably one of these fat cunts that protests everything and cries about not getting enough benefits.

you're touched user

People who didn't vote should be hang for treason, along with the losing side

lol my office has a subscription to the FT and the comments to their articles are full of idiots raging mindlessly like this all the time. Brexit is like the Trump election for the Brits: a perpetual motion machine of salt generation.

I'm not against a European union, as long as it's based on anti-liberal principles. And you're wrong, many parties that want to change the EU can get into the EU (BNP, FN, etc.). Given enough of the right people, it can be done.

Leaving the eu is good fod us youstupid cunt, we need control over our boarders, it shouldnt be easy to get into our country.

I'm getting a cucked, ginger, feminist ally vibe from him

>implying his british

>control over our borders while under the yoke of the American-Jewish empire
You're a clown.
Poland and Hungary have more control over their borders than we've had in over half a century and they're in the EU.

Lmfao, fine, go back to the EU and become an Arab state. The only way you'll ever retain your identity is with the USA. Sign away your rights.

>sovereignty to be Jewish-American empire vassal
Kill yourselves.

Lmfao, what a fucking retard. Doing nothing is much worse than trying. You seem dead set on accepting defeat.

That's when britain turns on the gas.

Post proof they have more control you fucking clown.

LMFAO.
Under 25's in America are less than 56% white as a collective.
Your country overall is barely above 56% white.
You are the most cucked nation on earth. The source of liberal degeneracy. You're fucking delusional. Your country does nothing but promote multiculturalism. YOUR DEMOGRAPHICS ARE IRREVERSIBLE. Get that in your head.

Un-elected head of state
Who the fuck is junker?

Perhaps you should pay attention to what's going on, you meme breather.

Sorry to say this user but you're just naive if you think the guys in the control on the EU would just hand over the control and forget all of their efforts for globalization.

>Brexit is bad because America has black people in it.

T. Civic nationalist

It really can't. It's flawed in its very foundation. You can't reshape something cointetintuitive purpose. You could construct an alternative perhaps but the EU itself needs to go.

I agree with you on Farage, however. He's similar to Trump in many ways.

It can't be done because meaningful change will get your politician arrested and any progress made reversed. The EU has been set up in a way to bar people like you from power entirely.
You're stupid, user. You put your hate in all the wrong places and you are incapable of seeing what's in front of you.

You voted tusk into office did you?

You're still viewing this within the context of your civic nationalist cucked ideology.

>You are the most cucked nation on earth.

At least we can own a butter knife.

Then how come, our last EU commissioner, boasted that he had never been elected for anything in his life. Even at school?

t.mohamed

america will be white much longer the europe since we don't have forced breeding programs with the niggers like you euroshits

You sound mad, Remoanfriend.

>The only way you'll ever retain your identity is with the USA
Think about what you're saying for once you utter joke.

You can keep making these delusional statements, but you're factually incorrect. Stay delusional. You're going to be in for a shock.

??

>tfw can't buy a butter knife to slit your wrists.

At least I can have whites genes, mutt.

I voted leave and got to the polling station @ 06:55, five minutes early and then pulled an allnighter with Sup Forums for the results and another allnighter right after for banterage.

Remainers will just have to deal with that

The eu is a drain on the uk. We are better off not in it, the only people that want to stay in are business owners who want cheap labour from europe and dumb cucked faggots for example the building trade has been ruined by europeans doing cheap shitty work.

What democracy election is a nationist concoction? HAHAHAHA
God save the queen mother fucker, time for you to go back

I'm not a remainer or leaver, but keep repeating civie cuck talking points.

Brxit has been great so far for me.

Arm holdings take over =profit

Stock market highist ever = profit.

Dividen payments at tecord highs.

Im loveing brxit so far .

Don't tell me you did't invest in stock shares in 2008 in the crash user?

Looser

>farage is similar to trump
yea both are in fact quite astute politicians

Are you trying to say something there? It doesn't make sense. Back to India Pardeep. You'll never be British.

>Ugly
I think he looks charming

>I'm not a remainer or leaver
k

>Fucking the future of my country over because I can make short term shekels is good
End your life.

The rivers will run with blood, the templar are coming back and pushing the anti christian people who have flooded this country back to where they came in planes or body bags

This kills the blue haired remoaner
youtube.com/watch?v=EviHAI0GNPw

>The only position on Brexit is civie nat tier remain or leave

God it will be night to remnber for ever.

How is it possible for one person's jimmies to be this rustled? Is this actually Donald Tusk on holiday in London for the weekend?

If your nether for or against. You against; remain and leave

I'm done with you idiots.
Enjoy your dying demographics.
Don't complain.
You voted for it.
Fuck this country and you absolute blue-pilled 'nationalists'.

Both are subversive.

I forgot to mention i'd do it all over again.

>I'm not a remainer or leaver
Then you're an abstainer, an apathetic, passive fence-sitter, atleast remainers picked a side.

That's a spicy screencap 10/10

Powerful.

Just face it project fear was total bullshit

In fact im investing them shekles back into uk economy creating more jobs

Words cannot describe that night lad, it was the stuff of legend

that's fucking excellent user. saved

The EU is a Soros controlled shitshow. Fucking EU loving cocklord cuck you are.

Typical lefty cunt, always moaning and crying. Probably still lives with his retarded parents.

We should never have had a "referendum" in the first place. We should have left because it was the right thing to do or we should have grown increasingly discontent with our subservient parliament. The latter could have brought about exceptional, meaningful change instead of allowing the people who certainly don't have our interests at heart so much control.

But there you go. The "right" will keep calling it a victory as things slip further and further away from their ideal.