Why has this show aged like milk with its abysmal "characters", excessive namedropping...

Why has this show aged like milk with its abysmal "characters", excessive namedropping, tryhard atmosphere that gets stale after 2 episodes and its inconclusive Deus Ex/Reset ending? Why do people like that show so much?

It did not make sense so it had to have been good! I thought it was 1/10 worthy since it had no redeeming things in it.

pretentious shit

Autist girl + Kawai + Computer Enthusiast
Pretty much why I got into this show in middle school.
I tried re-watching it high and was still bored and wanted to shoot my earlier self.

You must be at least 18 years old to post on this site

You're that piece of shit who's posted a Haibane Renmei thread earlier today?

It's pretty boring.
UR REAL U CAN FEEL MY WARMTH

It still holds up

you don't seem to understand

ITT: autists who also have adhd

>>>/reddit/

I want everyone here to know I hated Lain long before everyone got tired of Lainfags. I was the first to know it was shit.

This show literally predicted todays internet, you are retarded.

It is the daily call a good show pretentious thread. Let it die from here.

It's not a good show. And furthermore, it's amusing to me that you are emotionally tied to this shitheap instead of a much better work of art that actually means something such as Tengen Toppa Gurren-Lagann.

Lain is eternal

And you don't seem to understand...

I watched it after reading so much praise and literally had to drop it at the second to last episode.
lain is a trash anime and anyone who claims otherwise has shit taste

>it's a good show I swear it

Sorry, buts it's objectively not. It's convoluted, edgy, and pretentious. There's no way around it. This show has absolutely no redeeming qualities.

Let's rate it
>animation and style
Pretty much throw this out since the show looks like a dog wiped its ass on paper
>story
Pretentious and edgy about the "future"
>music and sound
It's okay, but not amazing

>pretentious
>edgy

Great non-arguments there.

off to Sup Forums and shitty lenovo thinkpad threads

(OP)
Tasteless Casuals!