Kengan Ashura

Can we have a thread on that ?
I just binge read all the english chapters + some vietnamese trad.
This manga is awesome, the art style, the unpredictability, the character development.
I just want to talk about it, what was your favorite fighter, fight, ceo..etc

That was literally Sup Forums the character. I like how the representative fighters sometimes represent the concept of the company they fight for.

Oh yeah I loved how they had a backstory that made somewhat sense instead of just throwing a heavyweight just for the sake of having one

>mfw when can't wait
>read all the thai-translations
the Imai fight
now that was awesome

>Gensai beating Setsuna

Now that was really unexpected.

I only want to see the day best girl is animated

I really like them as a couple, they're cute together
I just hope she won't drop him like a hot potato once he loses
I mean, he hasn't lost yet but it could happen

Is this baki for poor people?

No, that's Baki Dou.

Oh yeah I hate that trope where the old experienced guy lose against the young prodigy.
I really hope the MC gets shit on at some point

Yes. but at least it doesn't have musashi.
for now.

It's basically a love elegy to Baki and fighting games
But it's pretty fucking awesome and literally everyone is likeable

>the scene after that fight
That was hot as fuck. Wasn't expecting them to be that sort of character.

I'm just guessing since I don't speak taiwanese but in her backstory she seems like a ultra submissive girl who found her perfect match by chance

All the girls especially Karla and Hiyama makes me wish I was in the universe where doujins of them exist.

Masturbate with your imagination dude

You get more creative and you have no side effects

This manga is full of reaction images

I'll be honest, I read this almost entirely because of Yamashita hijinks and reaction faces

Technically true, however all the bad shit that happened to her was orchestrated by herself, the fiancee who was strangling her was engaging in role play she suggested (only revealed at the end of the chapter), after she was saved , she kept putting herself in more and more dangerous situations to get batman to keep showing up

Posting some pics I made while reading. Hopefully these threads are made more often when popularity may pick up

Oh shit thats even better
Is there trads somewhere ?

Yamashita's the worst part, though.

A sign?

It's possible

What about him is related to cute grills lifting cute weights the manga?

I can't wait for the Imai/Adam interactions in the later chapters to be translated.

Aside from being a professor at the university version of the Koyo Highschool (it's an elevator school)?

This.

And if you think that image was just about Ozu Toshio and not the Chariwoman for Koyo...

There are others...

Same author, Sandrovich Yabako. Different artists, though.

I knew about the chairman being Ojou's sister, but I didn't notice the reference to toshio and their highschool being an elevator school.

I knew that too, I just didn't know or notice that toshio was in in danberu too.

He's pretty subtle about it. Aside from Akemi and Shion having the same last name and the blatant name/picture of Azu, he keeps it quiet. Also, Koyo is a group, not just the school/university, so the only way it retains stature (and Shion's position on the board) is if they are directly related all-girl's schools. I think Kengan Asura mentions the university accepting applications, but most of its students are directly ushered in from the associated high school.

I never fucking noticed that, that's p good

So this guy died or not in the end?

People that have read ahead:
How does Raian fair?

He obviously loses, but as of right now he's no longer a villian.

That fight was really intense, as well as the one with the doctor

I kind of wish the sound effects were left alone because BOP BOP BOP whenever the characters get beaten around sounds very silly in my head.

Better than Baki Dou.

This part was bullshit. The force to shove someone though concrete should basically end them, even in this absurd scale of power.

Id love to see how max power Haruo stands.

God I wish that were me

I havent read the latest chapters. but is there something special about the salaryman?

Yes, he's the smartest one in the whole manga

even the women?

Yes
A genius among geniuses

J

Jerry makes the best faces in the manga.

shark teeth lady is best ceo

Agreed.

one of those things is not like the others, one of those things does not belong...

I think I'll use the raws for this one even when it gets translated.

We'll never know, hopefully he didn't but it looked real bad.

Wait, I'm retarded and somehow thought you were talking about the OP, ignore me.

Why would you hate based Yamashita?

How can this weak ass looking doctor even a fighter?

Setsuna turning tricks as a kid was unexpected, too.

Wow. That whole backstory makes me even happier Cosmo won.

Reading the raws and I'm at the SF crossover chapter. Are there any female fighters in the tournament? Chun Li looks damn good in this style.