Dragon Ball Super

You can't tell me this man isn't evil. He even talks like a bad guy. Prove to me he is good

Pro tip : you can't

Ningens are evil by default

So was Lunch removed from the series because of the black -> blonde hair thing confusing people?

Akira Toriyama: Hum, I'm tired of filling Goku's black hair, what if we make him blond and calling it a 'transformation' in which he become more powerful?

Editor: It's kind of fishy, and you already used that turn-to-blonde transformation before, with Lunch.

Akira Toriyama: Who the fuck is Lunch?

Editor: ...okay, just do it already, you lazy bum.

Thanks for repeating your shitty post, you fucking moron.

I wonder what kind of stand Goku would get, Atom Heart Father?

Kuririn has always jobbed since forever. Tenshinhan has many of the best scenes even late in "Z" era when power levels were out of control

You are welcome.

Also, wtf was that about GT? I fucking hate GT...

Anyone who thinks that a genocidal monster like Zeno is his friend is definetly evil.

Reminder that Goku's name is "Gokou"
Beerus is "Beers"
Buu is "Boo"
Mr. Satan real name is "Mark"
17 and 18 names are "Lapis" and "Lazuli"
and nobody knows Turtle Hermit's name, same about his sister

Those universes shouldn't have been so weak. If their Kais weren't such shitters they wouldn't be in that position.

tien > krillin > yamcha

How mad are you when they repeat again that Kuririn is stronger than your beloved Ten, then?

kiko- go fuck yourself

there is nothing wrong with non human space monkey men looking like monkey men

The turtle hermits name is Muten Roshi. His sister is Muten Baba.

Fuck you, I want you and your shitty future twin bathed in the blood of an entire multiverse to die.

why do those peasants matter when Uub the strongest human exists?

Why does Zeno even care about these stats and how will destroying these universes acomplish anything? It's not like he has any intention of replacing them since he still hasn't replaced those 6 universes he destroyed for no fucking reason.

Kulilin
Bulma
Bulla
Shin

Turtle Hermit's name is Muten, though.

Zeno doesn't give a shit, he's literally just a hedonistic child with the power to destroy everything. The real mastermind is the Daishinkan.

>Your face when you spend a few hundred million years destroying people who didn't meet your whims; only to have Goku go talk to Zeno-sama and put you in the exact same situation that you've been putting other people into.....

>tips

Fuck no, he never cared about his kids.

Even worse, Zeno chides you for not committing enough galactic genocide even though there's only 27 inhabited planets left.

>What we should have got

A series of six, high budget theatrical films based more on Toyotaro's manga, each one depicting a different saga.

>what we got

A shitty, made-for-TV series that few people like as much as everything that came before it.

Freeza saga: Best plot & Best Fight

Cell Saga: Best Villains

Buu Saga: Best fights, best techniques & best transformations

that's the joke user

Is there a single person who thinks Zeno adds to the story or is a decent character?

Swap what you said about the Frieza saga with the Cell saga and you're perfect. Android Invasion/Cell arc had the best story but the villains were forgettable as fuck. Meanwhile, the Namek arc had a pretty basic story (literally just fighting) but we got the Ginyu Force and Frieza.

Yes.

I hope somebody points this out to him at some point.

Besides Toriyama, I mean. I think he just ruins all the tension

Does this mean Hit's stand is The World? If Goku can move within stopped time.... Can Goku stop time?

no toriyama literally forgot about her, he says in an interview

He rather got King Crimson

I don't know, I think he's cute.

You tried.

DBZA has more consistency than Toriyama ever had in his prime.

>filename
user, why

This is undeniable

whats that even supposed to mean

DBZA?

Was there a gap between the manga DB and DBZ?

In production I mean, also I know manga DBZ is just called DB

DBZ Abridged.

Well, Goku was a donut himself at one point. Made by 100% pure DemoNamekian sweat and blood.

Enough time for Goku and Chichi to make gohan and Gohan growing old enough to talk .

Sorry guys you're idiots

The problem is Beerus was killing everything not just the weak and the Sup. Kai hasnt been doing shit

Gohan isn't strong enough to defeat Gohan.

>Cell Saga

>Better story than Namek

Stop, Pedro

And I despise him out of sheer principle. Then again, I already hates Beerus and the concept of God of Destruction blowing up planets being "necessary", which I still maintain is utter bullcrap.

Who would win in a fight guys.

Gohan or Gohan? I vote Gohan.

Sorry, I worded it poorly. I mean in production

Goku can't stop time, but he's faster than it.

Beerus was Zeno done right. I do think he was great for the movie but should've got the hell out of the way of the series for Super. Zeno is just all the problems with Beerus with none of the good

PRIDE TROOPERS? MORE LIKE PRIDE POOPERS!

JIREN THE GRAY? MORE THE JIREN THE GAY!

This.

Reminder:

1. Something Spooky came over Zamas 1000 years in the future
2. Changing the future can change the past in ways unknown (DBS confirmed as first show I've seen utilizing retrocasuality).
3. If someone wanted to "retrieve" Zamas, they could do so by going roughly 1000 years into the future on the planet Barbari to do so (creating another time ring).
4. The initial cause of the causality loop for Goku Black remains unanswered (Goku only went to meet Zamas after meeting Goku Black after he traveled through a hole in space time).
5. Goku is technically a God now; thus Mr. Popo technically shouldn't have gotten mad at him for talking to Dende so casually, even by the rules of etiquette (though he might not have known).

Goku is NOT technically a god. He just has god kai

2 words
Pecking
Order

>DAE LE DBZ ABRIDGED?? XDDDD

post cute DBS

JUSTICE FLASH

>(Goku only went to meet Zamas after meeting Goku Black after he traveled through a hole in space time).
that's the cause. As you said, it's a loop.

>Goku is technically a God now
Goku learned God Ki, but that alone doesn't make him a God.

Would you kindly Fuck off redit pls.

1. I don't remember that but I don't pay much attention to the story.
2. Correct.
3. Ok...
4. A lot of things remain unanswered in DB...
5. Mr. Popo is technically even more powerful than Zeno and thus talks down to everyone.

>Jojofag
go back to your containment thread

Ironies; Goku doesn't care about a persons power level when he talks to them. He talks to everyone as if they're on the same level as him.

no

>DBZA LEL EGGS DEEEE
Glad their shit videos got taken down. Hope they stop making their unfunny garbage. Can't go 5 seconds in a DBZ thread without runnign into their overused running gags and jokes that tired themselves out after the millionth time. Ruined this fucking fanbase and these threads

how'd that nigga forget lunch then

>Implying this isn't more cancer than what jojo has to offer
Are you new here? Also you can't tell me that goku doesn't look cool as shit

It's not unanswered. Canonically, U7 Kaioshin went to U10 and Kibito had a sparring match with Zamas. Shin and Kibito told Gowas and Zamas about Goku then

Hopefully yamcha will be able to stop him

>Implying this isn't more cancer than what jojo has to offer
Super threads are bad but Jojofags are the worst
>Also you can't tell me that goku doesn't look cool as shit
The stand looks nice but Goku looks awful

I don't think he actually forgot her existance ,i think He just didn't know what t do with her anymore,so he decided to simply stop drawing her...irc She appeared in the filler scenes inserts to the chapters of the manga in WSJ, she was also supposed show up in the genkidama panel instead of 17 but she didn't (I read this somewhere but don't remember where so i can't confirmed)

Reminds me of this picture.

Would be great if the animators that worked on OPM made movies based on the DBS manga.

Why should I? Goku's goal was never to be 'good' or anything, he just likes to fight.

I don't remember this happening. If you mean manga, then it's not canon.

actually due to the character early goku was based off of the transformation isn't that surprising and likely was planned from the start. Near the end of Journey to the West, Son Wukong (the monkey king) gains the title of "Great Golden Protector" Toriyama simply provided his version of it in the form of Super Saijin.

WHERE'S THE LEAKS

If something is unexplained in the anime and the manga explains it, its safe to assume its canon until the anime goes against it. Same vice versa

Why do people think Goku's stupid? TFS memed up Goku's "stupidity" too hard. Just read some of the stuff he said throughout the series.

>based on Toyotaro's manga

But that's shit.
Also the anime's picked up in quality since the US Arc started. Quit being butthurt toyocuck

Someone please post that bulma webm from previous thread.

Pls

>Why do people think Goku's stupid?
Toei's flanderization of his character.