Little Witch Academia

Why Diana is so popular ? She just simply Hot as fuck, end of story.

Yoshinari interview from Animage about the second cour :

>Yoshinari says that the second OP/ED spoil everything so there isn't a lot he can say, Yoshinari likes spoilery OP/EDs because they get people excited
>Yoshinari identifies the most with the TV incarnation of Chariot/Ursula because he also has low self-esteem but younger animators really admire him so that lets him keep going
>the animation allegory still applies, sometimes he wonders if he made it too obvious with the introduction of Croix
>he knows people have been waiting for Akko and Diana entanglement since the first OVA and says the AkkoDiana arc is coming
>rewatch episode 8 after watching episode 16 and you will notice something new about Sucy

Take with a pinch of salt

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RTNy8Skbs6c
youtu.be/myhynzAu76o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>rewatch episode 8 after watching episode 16 and you will notice something new about Sucy
>mfw

>ywn be Croix
>ywn tie Ursula up in her room and cast a sound and invisibility spell on her
>ywn use a metamorphosis spell on yourself to make yourself like Ursula
>ywn invite Akko to Ursula's observatory
>ywn confess to Akko that you're Chariot
>ywn watch Akko's amazed and confused face when you transform into Chariot
>ywn feel Akko's excitement as she comes up to hug you
>ywn see a bound and gagged Ursula at the corner of your eye protesting vehemently at the situation
>ywn tell Akko that you know a way to unlock her hidden potential
>ywn undress Akko slowly and feel her supple and smooth skin
>Yywn lay her in bed and hear her whimper in protest but quickly quiets down
>ywn molest Akko in front of Ursula
>ywn kiss Akko's neck as she gives out muffled moans of ecstasy
>ywn play with her perky breasts and feel them stiffen up
>ywn move down to her pink Shiny Chariot™ panties and slowly peel them off
>ywn dangle her panties in front of Akko and watch her face turn beet-red from embarrassment
>ywn proceed to pleasure her by mound and hear her whimper your name
>"Chariot... will this really make me a better witch?"
>ywn reassure her as you increase the tempo and feel her back arch from pleasure
>ywn sense her reaching climax and feel her tiny body shudder
>ywn feel Akko pass out from pleasure in your arms
>ywn walk over to Ursula and throw Akko's panties at her
>ywn remove her gag and thrust your hand, still wet from Akko's pussy juices, into her mouth
>ywn see Chariot crying and notice a puddle of her own pussy juices on the chair
>"That's what you get for saying 'no', Chariot."

Why even live?

10 bucks says it's another fetish.

This show had better not flop!

>That aristocrat is wasting magical resources in a menial task just to show off!

Shut up, Corbyn

I hope not
That will just give ammunition to another wave of fucked up greentexts

It's definitely not a flop, but unless 2nd cour is spectacular it won't be very successful either. Probably will break even with BD sale and the committee will gain some extra bucks through Netflix.

Nips are also not very invested in the show if discussion is a pointer, but that may change since plot is kicking in now.

comfy

>"Watch me Diana, this is how the old witches hitchhiked!"

>Kemono Friends are #1 in Japan

Nip are really have a shit taste

Please rate my mspaint skills

nah

I love that Trigger keeps fucking up this series with two crappy pretty dudes and forced romance bullshit. Then make up some cheapass excuse like they thought about bringing boys since the OVAs. Why didn't they do it while they were at it, then? Things would've been different.
This is why you don't fuck with the fans, kids. Don't change the formula if they like it very much and want to keep it like that.
Episodes 6 and 10 would have been great without the shoehorning, but the fact they just hamfisted romance and it just had to have Andrew and Frank in it. Whatever role Andrew and Frank played in those episodes, that role would have been filled better by and actually been enjoyable if it was with Lotte and Sucy or team B or Ursula or some other teacher.
The hamfisting characters or romance into an episode really takes away from the enjoyable parts, but the lackluster resolution of episode 5 doesn't take away from the good parts.
Trigger should care because this is their second fluke in a row, Kiznaiver was even worse. If they keep being so unsuccessful they are going to have a hard time finding any investors. I'm surprised they were able to find any anyways, that faggot Tattun said Trigger wasn't on the production committee so they don't see any of the profits, which means it doesn't matter to Trigger whether the show does well or not because it doesn't affect them, which means they can just fuck up the show like they tried to in episodes 6 and 10.

>"Spread them cheeks user.."

How much magic did Akko spend while trying to learn basic spells with no success? Chairman Akko's actions should be investigated by the emergency committee.

The implicit yuri will save it, yurifags are retards that obsess over anything that panders to them.

Why is Croix so perfect?

Akkofags were a little annoying before but now they are just insufferable.

>"Haha, they don't know my sphincter has teeth in it!"

It delivers exactly what it sets out to and the initial low expectation + underdog status really give it an extra boost.

LWA suffers from the high expectation everyone has due to the 2 OVA.

>Kemono Friends
>Cringy cute
>3d cell shade animation
>Literally japs MLP

2 nukes is not even enough.

Not a yurifag, I'm just not a hetfag either. I wanted this show to remain pure and innocent like the OVAs but I guess that is too much to ask for. Nope, just gotta have some 30 year old looking faggots as love interests even though the show would be better without, thanks Trigger!

Make me

Get fucked.

Pale skinned Ursula makes my dick tingly.
Tongue makes her look like an edgy bitch. Add saliva maybe.

Stop liking shoehorned characters and shoehorned romance.

Man, these threads really turned into shit in the last 24 hours. What happened?

Pure bourgeois ideology.

(You)

Would shotas make you shut your trap?

>LN puts in a wishing well for the students
>Finnelan doesn't like it cause it's to much "fun"
>Akko tries to bring her around to the idea
>Cue youtu.be/RTNy8Skbs6c

Interview source? Google's giving me one from 2013.

>japs MLP
LWA itself fits the bill better for that, especially since Yoshinari is a fan of MLP.

No, the forced Diana is best girl meme killed the threads. They finally got BTFO, and they retreated because they have no ammunition.

Nothing to discuss until next PV or JapsAnon giving spoilers

No, I wouldn't mind some /ss/ doujins especially with Finneran or Woodward, but not in the actual show as love interests.

>All I wanted was some more cute Akko and Ursula maternal tom foolery
>Instead get pseudo-NTR

Croix can eat shit.

At least LWA not cringy like Kemono & MLP

But Loli Diana is a miracle, user.

>The implicit yuri will save it, yurifags are retards that obsess over anything that panders to them.
But japanese yurifags buying power seeing how "well" yuri only shows sold is around 2-3k tops for the best sellers, going 1-2k mostly for average.

Still if Akko would fully connect with Andrew I bet it would not even get even in BD sales.
Makes you curious why they even added him if his only role so far is to make Akko and other witches straight for him moments where most obsessed buying waifufag otaku got disappointed with that greatly.
Maybe that's Netflix addition to make it show for little girls where every girl needs her nobleman prince variation.

I want to sneak up behind Ursula and caress her child rearing hips!

Cute dyke

>the forced Diana is best girl meme
It is not a meme. It's the truth.

Diana needs to suffer a little so that it's more heartwarming when she becomes friends with Akko.

>everything I don't like will get an MLP comparison

Stop.
Look up the Akko/Sucy/Lotte trio or Diana and see all the Ponysona(s) of bronyfag drew

Kemono isn't even close to compare the scale of autism

More of an alpha sexy Dyke.

Do you think this little autist can find happiness and love?

I can't wait for chubby witch to become popular.

She will fuck Ursula hard, won't she?

Akko must die

Nope.

>/ss/ with Finnelan
My nether region.

>Maybe that's Netflix addition to make it show for little girls where every girl needs her nobleman prince variation
Me for once enjoy some silly het romance for a change. Schoolgirl Yuri has become a cliche.

>Do you think this little autist's VA will find her voice in the show?
Fixed, poor girl, if VA get money for how many lines they said she will have to pay back them rather than earn something.

CUTE

Why is akko so perfect?

Just fucking try it you capitalist pig

Whatever port she's staring at must be very interesting.

Every franchise always got their MLP drawings.

Thats how cancerous MLP is.

And no, kemono is still cringy as hell to me. Because of the uncanny 3d animation & cringy half human half animal thing.

Trigger wanted to be jews with this show and were aiming for every demographic possible. It had to be on Netflix, it had to be 100% kids friendly and they also tried to hook up shoujofags and half assed a bishounen and a little romance for the female mc into it.

If she's anything remotely similar to Satsuki-sama I'll give this a chance.

>Akko tries to help Diana regain her yay
>Tries to have fun with her
>Sing this song to help her
youtu.be/myhynzAu76o

I bet Chariot told Croix they woud make cute magical show together, but as a result Ursula forgot about her first and only friend and gone totally Shiny Chariot persona, which send Croix into evil technomagic revenge scheme for next bunch of years in the making.

Is Akko removing her choker there?

Andrew isn't a love interest nor shoehorned.
I don't want romance either but just because you don't like a character doesn't mean they fall in those categories.
Both have only appeared in 2 episodes which makes them less "shoehorned" than anything each with the plot making them relevant for purpose.

Episode 6 to introduce and show that the witches need whatever from Lord Hanbridge, the Minster of state, and that Lord Hanbridge himself apparently wants them in his debt along with showing his dislike for witches, to call them enemies.

Episode 10 provided small development for Andrew to show he's different from his dad and doesn't share the same opinion of witches as his father, and that he'll end up succeeding his dad which could be good for witch in any upcoming events.

Just because you don't like a character means that what you say about him is true. Get over yourself.

>It was Chariot's rod Diana, she was number one!

Its clearly Ursula removing it user.

She's already fucking with her in a different way by stealing Akko.

/thread

I half-want this show to fail miserably.

>First Staw Wars,then Samurai Jack and now Spongebob. Not to mention vore, Sucy greentexting, fanfiction about everyone being evil and a ton of other shit.
LWA will end up as the biggest meme show of 2017

What would Croix teach Akko?

>No glove Constanze
L..., Lewd....

Diana is not the one who has to become friend with her, it's the other way around. Akko is a annoying a jealous little shit who doesn't respect her at all.

>Just because you don't like a character means that what you say about him is true. Get over yourself.
user, a misunderstood boy who has evil parent but gets over him and finds his way in favour of female MC is the most cliche shoujo shit ever done.

It is bad writing, not mentioning that moment where every girl falls for handsome prince boy where he arrogantly doesn't give a shit about it.

>Episode 10 provided small development for Andrew to show he's different from his dad and doesn't share the same opinion of witches as his father, and that he'll end up succeeding his dad which could be good for witch in any upcoming events.
What's ironic is that he was reading 1984 even though he himself was a born into power as a noble.

Diana you need to have more FUN

>cringy half human half animal thing

The nekomimi(s) in kemono are literally 90% girl.
That's odd if you're bothered by just cat ears and tail

>People still reply to the obvious bait

>commies
>sjws
>/u/
>that fag who can't accept that his "official" Diana×Akko pic is just a fanart

Rate my stamp, anons.

And yes, I'm retard for having Akko's band and ponytail on the wrong side.

>user, a misunderstood boy who has evil parent but gets over him and finds his way in favour of female MC is the most cliche shoujo shit ever done.
Lucky for us this isn't Shojo

Constanze looks like Toph.

It's already is.

>Diana spends a whole night fighting spookers in a graveyard looking for shiny rod
>Finds some #1 hat on a skeleton
>Decides to take it
>"Hey, that's my hat, give it back."

Best Little Witch for Anal?

Would it be Diana?

It is Diana right?

They are going to become friends together, user.
They both need each other.

When's the next Lotte episode?

>today I reminded and annoyed everyone how much I love Dianna because of a shallow reason of her just being the popular girl at school

Fagtun said Trigger was interested in doing another season of PSG, I really hope that isn't true. I have no faith in them making a good second season with what they have done to their own show, just imagine what they'll do to a show that isn't their own.

No it's Jasminka, have you seen her ass?

>Team B confirmed to never get any focused episodes because of plot filling up late in the series

I really lost half of my initial reasons to watch the anime.

>Diana
>not Amanda