How could Greece solve this problem?

How could Greece solve this problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m8KomvV1AgI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

end Kebab

that didnt work out very well for my Greek brothers

Everyone knows that if you end Kebab you will turn into a Kebab yourself. pick up a history book.

The Island, to this day, would've been completely goverened by the Greek Cypriots if it weren't for the Milliary Junta in 1974.

They fucked it all up.

why?
my Greek brothers wanted to unite our Greek islands

>gibs money to Greeks
>call them brothers

How far can a German bend over?

I am a Greek

Greece had to take credits
they didnt get free money

Are you that one turk who larps as greek and constantly shitposts here?

Cyprus was never "greek". It was an island which was inhabitted by Greeks, Turks, British and Russians.

The coup in 1974 ousted a government which was trying to unite all people of the Island. Instead, forced in a Greek Dictator, which forced the hand of Turkey and making them annex part of the Island.

the Greeks settled there long before turks or slavs left their steppes
or your subhuman ancestors took over britain

>t. muhammad al britanni

i looked it up
3400 years ago

thousands of years before your arab brothers took over the middle east al britanni

So I guess whites have no claim of America either then with your logic.

Its also class seeing a German talk about who occupies which land. You're already under occupation by the mudshits.

Maybe stop jacking off over Muhammed fucking your sister and sort your shit out first.

>Settled

I am sure the Island was empty of all life. You dont even have the guts to utter the word "conquered"

Fuck Greeks btw

>How could Greece solve this problem?
by inventing the time machine and going back to the 70s. it's too late now, there's nothing greece can do. best case scenario is cyprus remains partitioned the way it is in the long-term. worst case scenario in the long-term is turks slowly take over the whole island, either through outbreeding the greeks or military action or a bit of both.

but my ancestors city was founded by Greeks
they came in peace, mixed with us and improved my people
this is how all Greek colonies worked

you are just a turk
sneaky muslim shitskin

i dont care about america

I am a Greek

turkish brithrates fell down to civilized human level
kurds are outbreeding turks now

youtube.com/watch?v=m8KomvV1AgI

They didn't come in peace at all. As long as there were people around that is not settling its conquest.

Besides I am probably greek too. Trabzon. You shitskin :D

they did you turkish shitskin
it is literally written in history books around the world

you are just a turk
it is typical for turks to be manipulative
same with indians, japanese, iranians and other asian subhumans

Yes obviously

There's nothing to solve.

Hisstory is as valid as My story.

turkish shitskins

Greeks are browner than us so why call yourself shitskin?

yes
many turkish women feel inferior to light skinned women

turks are subhumans

If anything it is Turks who are crying and bitching now. Cyprus, Greece, Israel and Egypt have made a deal on securing the sea borders for a definite economic pact for the reserves of natural gas there (which are rumored to be enormous) and Turkshits are crying and wailing while the bark like an important chained dog because they won't see one cent from those reserves lol. The Turkish part of Cyprus is a poorfag shithole while Greek cyprus is a first world country. Cypriots could in the future buy the whole area when the Turks are down and out after having pissed off the US too many times.

So let me get this straight. You're a greek immigrant living in Germany, most likely embraces his Greek culture more than his assimilated German Culture.

You have no problems celebrating greek culture in foreign lands, yet, give too much of a shit about other people in your self proclaimed land that you don't own.

Fuck me.

It's your people that fucked up Cyprus.

So what? let's kill all short, ugly, sick, brown, stupid, bad eyesighted, weak and small dicked people. Are they not subhumans? I know you are all of these and even more degenerate.

dont trust yahudis my Greek brother
they will go back to turks
like the germans

>let's kill all short, ugly, sick, brown, stupid, bad eyesighted, weak and small dicked people.
you just killed all muslims

Just nuke us already, please.

I just killed everyone not just muslims. Greeks are all wiped out in the first adjective

poor bait. literally just google turkish women/girls/etc.

???

What? No one in Nothern Cyprus is complaining. We have our own water reservoir now and still making millions from tourists each year.

Hoe does it feel that the Greek cypriot economy is better than your own?

>google images

Not *that* is bait as everyone know google images is worth less than dogshit.

there was a brit subhuman who pretended to be Greek
filthy cockroach

muslims are like the subhumans you described
you turk subhuman

>bait
shut the fuck up you subhuman
you know very well that it is true

why would Greeks be worried about this you sneaky turkish shitskin

and its not the first time that you hide your nationality

you disgusting manipulative parasites

I have been to Greece. It would be much better if everyone thrre was killed. That is a f.a.c.t

Come to Turkey and see for yourself then, or look for photos Turkish people anywhere else. I'd post my photo or my friends' photos but anonymity 'n stuff.

Jesus Christ Feta Cheese. Calm down.

Maybe you'd feel better if you went back to your own country and stop shitposting in Germany, fucking immigrant.

turks are inferior to Greeks

They are same in blood and mind.

you albanian cockroach
same as the turkish diaspora filth
extremelly manipulative rats

why dont you link to the thread instead?

>What? No one in Nothern Cyprus is complaining. We have our own water reservoir now and still making millions from tourists each year.
So you basically just admitted to being turkish in the UK just after berating someone for being a foreigner in another country. Makes sense

you are the immigrant
you sneaky turkish subhuman

if they were then turkey wouldnt be a sandnigger shithole

THIS THIS SO MUCH THIS
t. Cypriot

I just arrived to Thessaloniki, are Greek girls easy to fuck? If not, are your whores cheap?

I want to bone some Helenas

you filthy albanian cockroach
i will collect all of you diaspora shits

stop being poorfag brown people. oh wait they cant lol

you are an albanian subhuman
you cockroaches plan what to write on Sup Forums on another site
you literal filth

iranian shitskin in romania

> Greeks mixed with my ancestors
Are you a Pontic or a Coptic?

I'm fully aware of what roaches look like, I grew up in little Ankara.

It's also why I say without skipping a beat that Turks have the skintone of dogshit and their women are some of the ugliest on the planet.

My dick isn't even racist, as I can admit to Arab women being potentially fuckable, as much as I hate you sandniggers in general.

I'm from cyprus....

how's your weekend going roachie. has merkel paid your neetbux yet?

You forgot to hit the reply button.

Boi, unlike you and your alleged Greek-ness, I'm an actual Leaf.

he's turkish nigga

no but many foreigners wrote that we were the same people because of the same culture
like estonians and balts
they just speak different languages but they are the same

and im from the moon you albanian roach

you ugly iranian shitskin

he hates turkey very much because he is jealous

Only time I ever saw a Cypriot was when I was in a car park at the back of a wimpy and I saw this Cyprus geezer having a shit in between 2 parked cars

>be in car lot
>see some cyprus geezer having a shit
that's all really. I live in a 97% white town near Lincoln

The only time I've ever seen someone else do this was some Korean woman when I was in Seoul, and this was down an alley where I was shottin

I'm born in England, I hate Turks and immigrants.

I also hate both sides of the coflict and i want Unification of the land.

Try again.

Absolutely this, north cyprus is seriously third world and it's people live in squalor

you are as canadian as im german

>

>Everyone I don't like is an Albanian.

there are other factors. See Saudi Arabia and Iraq.

when i roleplayed a german nazi on int many years ago
i insulted immigrants too

because back then i was a sneaky turk like shitskin like you

So in other words I'm definitely German?

Reunification will never happen peacefully. Turkey lays claim to everything that's not theirs and won't let Turkish Cypriots and Greek Cypriots live together

as what do non-turkish Cyprus people identify? I thought they were Greek but when I said that a cyprus guy got a little bit angry. He said Cypriots don't identify as Greek. They speak like Greeks and drive like Anglos. So what are they?

this trash you made is from today a canadian wouldnt make this

you filthy albanian subhuman

turks are subhumans

He's projecting on levels never seen before by mankind

>i hate turks
explain this post
>Noone in North Cyprus is complaining. We have our own water reservoir now and still making millions from tourists each year.

>Sub

Does not exist as a category.

i remember a britshit who posted with a Cyprus flag and wrote like this

Ah, but a Leaf would.

Some consider themselves Greek, and some like me consider myself just Cypriot. Now they say Greek Cypriot to differentiate themselves from the Turks

albanian cockroach

cockroach albanian

bro you're not even greek

you are a sneaky albanian subhuman

I heard you get that fucking Island as Bonus after retaking Constantinople.

you can get the turks as a gift

Don't be a shit country

>you are sneaky albanian cockroach subhuman cockroach albanian sneaky albanian cockroach cockroach sneaky cockroach albanian

Exactly.

Which is why I hate both Greeks and Turks.

Greeks fucked everything up by putting a Dictator in power in Cyprus, then the Turks are being stubborn shitskins.

The only people who roleplay are the insecure Immigrants in Germany. It's always the case.

Grow up feta cheese.

done
whats next?

thats what you are you filthy albanian

you are one sneaky turk subhuman
though not nearly as bad as the cockroach in france

prove it

everyone just has to read the posts with your id

Because Turkish folk are low-iq barbarians and infest everything wherever they go.

All the guys have mummy issues because their mothers never loved them and as a result, are hyper-masculine to hide their insecurities.

They're disgusting.

I know its weird because i am Turkish but it's the truth.