The people of China Compilation thread

Vietanon from yesterday here, dumping now....

Since Sup Forums are pretty oblivious about Chinese people themselves, I will try to translate some of the basic Chinese characteristic in major Chinese provinces. Don't ask me where I got this, I forgot the source already and forgive me for my English.
Reposting and continue from last thread

So we had a map aka pic related, let’s start from number 1

1/ Henan province (meaning the Southern side of the River or The SouthRiver land)
This is the birthplace of the people that latter called themselves "the Han". In 6 of the ancient Chinese capitals (including Beijing), 3 were in Hebei. However their reputation have gone in the dump in recent years, even big companies in Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou or Shenzhen (some of the most developed cities in China) all refuse to hire people from Henan as they say "beware of arsonists, thieves and the Hebei people". The discrimination was so terrible to point Shenzhen has been setting up public signs with "Restlessly striking on the Henan criminals" written on them.

The reason for such behavior? May be because of overpopulation (already around 100 million now in such a mall area) which leads the unforgiving competitions between citizens, the struggling to survive was out of the chart so that they have this insidious personality as their natural traits.

Cont.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hong_Kong#Special_administrative_region
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cont.
As the result, the Henan people don't have very high social status but they're infamous around the country. "I saw a lot of them working as garbage/junk collectors; they "steal" my cow if they feel like it"
There is also a not very small number of prostitutes wandering around the big cities. The crime percentage of Henan people in Beijing is only behind the Manchuria people (see number 14) so they have been shitting on by other Chinese everywhere they traveled, even forced to lied about their hometown and pretend to be Hebei or Shandong people (with similar tongue and appearance)

Actually these people are very hardworking and durable despite many worst living conditions. Most of them used to be/or still are honest, simple-mind peasants living in peaceful countryside. But they're also very conservative and traditional with lots of prejudices, resign themselves to their shitty life, and can't think very far ahead for their own good. They're the biggest labor market in China (meaning Henan peasants flocking into big cities to find jobs in hordes)
Till now they still retain much of their traditions and ancient practices in their daily life, marriage, funeral and the new year celebration customs. But for some reason they're famous for disliking taking bath for hygiene???
In conclusion, discrimination against Henan people is inveterate and people blame them for many thing. But they seem to forget these people are technically their ancestor, at least for some of them.

bump

2/The Hubei province (meaning the Northern side of the Lake, or the NorthLake land)
The neighborhood province of the Henan and no less insidious than their neighbors. Their cheap bootleg knock offs were once famous all under heaven (already being overthrown by other provinces) however thanks heaven their reputation isn't as trash-tier as the Henan people. This province has many natural lakes meaning lots of “water element” in present, so the people here are also “flexible” like the element’s attribute (according to old belief) with many beautiful women.

Their characteristics also include cleverness, scoring high grades in many national tests and having well-known schools for hardworking students; some are even better than the one in Beijing or Shanghai. One of the counties here is known for being the mainland hometown of many Chinese-origin foreigners.
Many regions here are very rich, comparable with the coastal cities, while those that bordered the Anhui province (a mountain province see number 18) and Henan province (see above number 1) are among the poorest one of all China. I wonder why...

The Hong'an County here is called "the County of Generals" (with 223 generals recorded), "When the time come, heroes are born" If shit was going down here and poverty was hitting, the revolutionary spirit was also very high.

They're also quite the introverts, they can patiently stay as the underdog and wait for the right moment to rise (fitting for their flexible water attribute), but when it comes to finding love they aren't as courageous as their neighbor Henan. (Oh hey I think I found /ourguy/)

Interesting

3/ The Hunan (meaning the Southern side of the Lake, or the SouthLake land)
The Hunan people are considered the Northern lads of the South, because despite being a Southern province of China officially, their characteristics are very relatable to those in Northern China. They're extroverts, blunt and hot-tempered people with a loud mouth. Historical records gave them the best praises (saying "no Hunan, no army", or "The Hunan has not fallen, then the Han has not fallen") A Hunan army led by generals Zeng Guofan and Zuo Zongtang kept the Qing dynasty barely alive for another half century, while many Red party founders themselves are Hunan origin. One could easily state that the Chinese yearly modern and modern period were written by Hunan's people blood and lives

They're intelligent, courageous with strong determination for greatness. They consider serving and saving their country is the highest responsible and achievement one can have in their life, hence "China will only perish when all the Hunan are dead” Those are consider the prime example of every virtues in the Han blood, or sth similar to that.

cont.
They did well pursuing intellectual or military careers, or even simple labor works. However recently, their social morality has been going down. The capital city of Hunan, the Changsang city, was famous for having many sauna and massage salons (if you know what I mean) owned by the Guangdong people, but the price is really high for the locals to afford.
Shuangfeng County is "the hometown of fake certificates". Chenzhou is known for bribery and corrupted officers. With their characteristics once they became violent criminals they're very harmful for society. Their "Automobile Gang"? in Guangazong province is one of the most dangerous one that government here has been suppressing them heavily. Their criminal records there are more impressive than other colleagues from Manchuria (number 14) and Guangxi province (number 5).

Hunan province also has many beautiful women. They're sagacious, capable and resourceful but not "very royal" waifu as "A Hunan woman is also very sentimental and amorous " (they tend to have many partners and cuck you with her ex-lovers, but you can’t help it, sound like your femme fatale bullshit, hot) Many of them are working in the "illegal industry", no less than other "sisters" (Chinese slang for whores, prostitutes) from Sichuan province (see number 25) and Manchuria (number 14). It has a saying here "Only laugh at those who are poor but not the songstresses" (as songstress is the ancient fancy word to call educated prostitutes, so better be them than being poor fucks)
This's a big province that "exports" many mistresses or sugar babies.

4/ The Guangdong Province – This section is really long because Guangdong people are literally Jew-tier so everyone have a thing or two to say about them
The Guangdong people are the most complex ethnic groups in China. In general, they have a smaller and shorter body, wider forehead, chinky eyes that located deeper inside the skull, flat nose and thicker lips.
Three main languages are spoken here: the Mandarin (the common tongue); the Hakka and the Teochew (languages of the locals before they got CHINKED thousand years ago)
According to history, the ethnic groups in Guangdong is an assimilated mess of: people with ancient Yue ancestry; the coastal South East Asian immigrants; the people of Hong Kong, Macau; and other minorities living in mountainous regions; all with different cultures. Biology studies showed that these are not in the same group as northern Chinese.
After the Sixteen Kingdoms period, less commonly the Sixteen States (a chaotic period in Chinese history from 304 to 439 when the political order of northern China fractured into a series of short-lived sovereign. T. Wikipedia, basically there were these 5 northern barbarian tribes that all successfully “first blood” China at the same time) a large number of Han people migrated to Guangdong province to avoid being raped. These people are considered the purest Han bloodline (not the same as barbarian mix-blood mutts that are now living in northern China) with a population of 10 million that speak Hakka. Sun Yat-sen (the first president and founding father of the Republic of China and the Chinese Nationalist Party, see Taiwan) and Li Ka-shing (a famous Hong Kong billionaire) are also Hakka.

Cont.
Guangdong is the province which had some of the very first Chinese that set foot on foreign soil to make a living (leading to many racist Chinky stereotypes originated from them, including those old Western paintings that you guys love to post, see pic related) There are currently over 20 million of Chinese-origin foreigners that came from Guangdong, among them the Chaoshan and the Wenzhou are best known for their talents as businessmen and merchants (really?, do you guys know)

Guangdong is also one the first places that encountered (and got raped by) Westerners (which gave birth to Hong Kong by Bong and Macao by Portugal); making them the cross road between western and eastern culture; the birthplace of modern Chinese bourgeois revolution and other capitalistic reforms during communism rule. Many leaders of the reform movement in late Qing that demanded China to be westernized like Japan (as opposed to the reactionaries in the north) are from Guangdong.

The Guangdong people are considered the sons of sea (as they're very capable sailors and merchants), crafty, lively, creative with a quick and flexible mind that full of adventurous spirit that dare to travel to many distant lands and trying new things out of the norm. A normal Guangdong person doesn’t like meaningless theories or some humanism philosophy talks (muh Dao) nor care enough to give a shit about political debates. He’s already too busy, traveling everywhere to make money (that’s rite, literally Jew) “The North think first then act latter, while the Guangdong act first then think latter” (not sure what’s the meaning of this phrase, may be northern Chinese are more cautious and has theoretic thinking, and the Guangdong just jump on any chances where they see profit in it) They value efficiency and good results over being formal and keeping an appearance (you know the saving face stuff? that’s about it) Thanks to that, today Guangdong has the most developed economy in China.

Guangdong women are kind, they made for good housewives and also great cooks (as I know Guangdong dishes are very famous)

But because they’re the Jew of China, here’s a long rant about them, so bear with me:

>Cold, xenophobic and conceited. The capital city of Guangdong, Guangzhou city, is a prospered dreamy city but also the most nonchalant city in the world. They ignore you if you ask for direction but using another province language. Neighbors don’t give a shit about each other and shut their door tight, the less trouble the better. Finding a Guangdong person that happily did some good deeds for others is harder than going to heaven. The Guangdong people are already xenophobic (racist) since a long time ago. They used to call men from other provinces “plunderers” (because they steal job and consume local resource), call women “northern sisters” (meaning northern whores, because sugar babies), call westerns “demons” (the demon in Buddha sutra I think, big hairy humanoid monster with blue eyes, strong jaw etc), even the Chaoshan living within Guangdong themselves are called “apathetic fag”. Many people in Guangdong are ignorant about their own country geography, usually think of themselves as the center of the universe. Outside of Guangdong, everyone is northern barbarians.

>Having almost no culture. They have their own tea culture, eating culture (snake dishes, soup dishes etc), drinking culture but don’t accept any other national characteristics and only worship the Hong Kong and Taiwan’s one. Basically they don’t even watch the national news channel, their economy and cultural didn’t develop alongside so now they got nothing culturally (Hey I guess it wasn’t Mao fault after all) Because of that, both the biggest 500 companies in China and the biggest 500 companies worldwide rarely want to put their headquarters in Guangdong.

>Don’t have any manners. They were already gone before finishing their meal and didn’t left a word, very pragmatic of them. They’re also the biggest consumers of disposable cheap chopsticks and lunch box in China. Both their men and women could walk around in broad daylight in their sleepwear, entering public places, supermarkets like it’s nothing.

>Don’t care about their own country’s issues; don’t care about the development of the world. Chinese shameful displays or glory didn’t affect their heart one bit, only their housing prices and stock market numbers mattered in their closed, petty daily life.
>Gambling addiction is their nature. They play any kind of lotteries available; to the point the new ones are always sold out.
>Very superstitious. They love visiting temples or pagodas several times a year (begging the gods for more fortune). Their ancestral altars are never out of incense during New Year celebration, some of the graves are more luxurious that living people’s houses (begging the ancestors for more fortune). Car registration number, address, phone number, marriage day, opening day… must be chosen around number 6 (the number of fortune, prosperity, more money) and number 8 (the number of development, going up, increasing sth) Even pregnant women are forced to open up their belly earlier so they can give birth at the “right day”. The Chinese most shameful day in modern history, the 19th of March (the day Jap invaded Manchuria and started doing all those good deeds) is actually Guangdong people’s lucky day, top kek.

>Guangdong men are very shameless, Guangdong women are irredeemable. If you saw any cutie on the street then she must be from Sichuan or Hunan province. Their students are famously know for getting in underage relationships; kids are already holding hand in first grade (oh no how lewd); teenagers are sucking each other tongue in middle schools. Is there any Guangdong man who didn’t fuck any whores? Nope. Is the any Guangdong man who didn’t have mistresses if his pocket is a little big? Nope. Guangdong women are nothing without their men; their lack of confident forces them to accept these practices without using legal means to protect themselves.
>Have the guts to eat anything “edible”. From snakes, mouse, dogs, cats, larva, pangolins… any sort of living creatures, domestic and endangered wild animals, to even fetuses; they consume everything. In 1949 the Communist army of Mao finally marched to Southern China, when anyone who were in the Liangguang campaign (Liangguang is the region that contains Guangdong and Guangxi province) heard about the magical eating habits here, many soldiers refused to participate in battles (scare of being eaten by the locals I think, kek).

>Very proud of themselves in business. When you were doing businesses with them you will soon discover that they’re sharp, but can’t be trusted, and also very arrogant. They usually look down on others, thinking that they have better shit than you, and ready to walk away if they feel like it. But when they need your ass then they could be very pretentious to the point of being unbearable.
>Fake books, fake cigarettes, fake CDs, fake money… all manufactured by Guangdong people and infected the whole country (and the world) Pounding water into gasoline tank; using toxic chemicals to dye the foods; turning cheap ass industrial alcohols into famous alcohol brands; producing fake medicines, cheap copies of foreign equipment and machinery; all that make Guangzhou, Dongguan and Shenzhen some of the worst cities to have a safety healthy life. Especially in Dongguan, which is very dirty and lawless, the polluted rivers there produce smells that was out of heaven; and robbery happened in broad daylight like it was a normal thing. Guangdong province also has the biggest number of mistresses in China. In Shenzhen or Dongguan city, there are many “mistresses towns” (almost no women who live there having a proper and legal marriage), a really magnificent sight to behold.

End of Guangdong section.

Oh well that's for today, I guess nobody in Sup Forums care.....

>I guess nobody in Sup Forums care.....

No no plz go ahead. We are all very interested in knowing what stereotypes exist in Vietnam about China...

well well this is actually written by Chinese people themselves my fellow Kek

plz give me no. 32. What do average Chinese think about Uighurs?

Tell me more, this is interesting, how do chinks have high IQs if they're like this though? Also are people religious in china? I know its govt policy to be atheist, what rituals do they usually do?

Interesting stuff. My mother's Hakka, do I kind of knew a lot of this though.

>Reposting and continue from last thread

link pls

>Very superstitious. They love visiting temples or pagodas several times a year (begging the gods for more fortune). Their ancestral altars are never out of incense during New Year celebration, some of the graves are more luxurious that living people’s houses (begging the ancestors for more fortune).
You can say the same about the Vietnamese people in the North regions of the country

which chinks are the ones who put the peepee in my coke?

Funny and informative, thanks!

they? Short version
>Literally Muslim Turk mixed babies, but closer to white people, kek
>Their traditional dancing and singing ritual were very nice.
>Generous, enthusiastic,hospitable, also good drinker.
>Violate one one their customs then they will murder your ass
>Ban farting on women, among with many other things.
>Men are chad tier, tall and very handsome, with strong face's features.
>Women are central Asian-tier cuties.
>Rarely marry Han people, how dare they.
>Many are terrorist, drug dealers, all sort of criminals. But thanks to their minority status the gov didn't want to deal with them too harshly.

Central Vietnam near Hue, the family alters and temples are bigger than the concrete shacks they live in. Fucking Viet Kieu trying to buy prestige after running away from their grandfathers graves.

There's a province that produce most of China's artists and scholars, you will see when I eventually get to that part.

The Guangdong, duh

so there's no positive stereotype you can find?

Good thread. We need more like these

There're mate
In most Sections, "half" of them are dedicated to positive traits.
For example the shittiest Chinese you can find, the Hunan, are hardworking people, so they made great laborers

>Vietnamese intellectuals teaching Sup Forums about China gerneral
>today Chinese history with Vietnamese characteristics
>no source
>trust me its legit Im a gook who hates whites just as much as Chinks why would I lie to whites about Chinks about why whitey must fight Jewi- Vietnamese wars or he supports Isla- China

Guess its like those "Vietnam defeated 3 times Mongols very much" posts that are considered absolute, absolute and tactical defeats of Vietnam in every human history book, among other reasons because they ended up becoming tributary subjects of Mongols and lost near half a Million gook troops much more than Mongols ever invaded with even if you add the force of all invasions together as if its not just the same undefeated Mongols over and over again looting your country as gooks usually do it and "redpill with Vietnamese characteristics" macro in the making.

Hey! This is actually useful!

What is this, playing nazi now Chang?

>This is the birthplace of the people that latter called themselves "the Han"
Quick question from a RoTK fan, are Liu Bei and Shu-Han really regarded as perfect heroes in today China?

it may or may not be true, perhaps the arbitrary view of one person. I've never been to China or extensively researched social norms there, but that seems plausible. Very interesting I actually want to research more now. Its always good getting people past a sweeping generalization into atleast a thought experiment on the reality of diversity in geography and history of a people or nation

Yeah, most Chinese see them as "the good guys"
Other rulers also like him because he was considered to have the "royalty trait" and tried to protect the Han dynasty instead of being an usurper like other factions. However there're revision over this character, and many already realized RoTK is fanfiction tier over real history.

im natsoc too but honestly what is this fucker on about?

Well then I have more here, may post them latter in near future.

First he insist that I was trying to pitch whites against China
Then he complain that we lost more lives than our far more advanced enemies in a defensive war.

Yes, yes this is all very interesting and all, but who has the most powerful Kung-Fu?

Please get to Sichuan/Chongqing faster. My wife is from there.

Shaolin monk, despite being thousand years old they're still relevant unlike other martial schools.

What do we do about the WMD that the shaolin monks are developing?

anyone gonna do a screencap?

>Stopping at 4
nice cocktease

Hey that's pretty nice, Sichuan/Chongqing women are high-tier according to this.

Now that we know the chinese Jews, who are the chinese niggers? These questions need to be answered.

Just to let you guys know I missed a paragraph here.

1/ Henan province (meaning the Southern side of the River or The SouthRiver land)
This is the birthplace of the people that latter called themselves "the Han". In 6 of the ancient Chinese capitals (including Beijing), 3 were in Henan. However their reputation have gone in the dump in recent years, even big companies in Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou or Shenzhen (some of the most developed cities in China) all refuse to hire people from Henan as they say "beware of arsonists, thieves and the Henan people". The discrimination was so terrible to point Shenzhen has been setting up public signs with "Restlessly striking on the Henan criminals" written on them.

The reason for such behavior? May be because of overpopulation (already around 100 million now in such a mall area) which leads the unforgiven competitions between citizens, the struggling to survive was out of the chart so that they have this insidious personality as their natural traits.
Credibility of Henan companies is of course very low. If they can cross your asses and get away with it they will, if they can "rape" your asses they also will. Doing business with Hebei companies is normally consider a huge risk with all sort of frauds, ghost companies and shady practices like outsourcing to unknown partners, working behind the scene with each other to deceive you and many more. The local government also doesn’t give a shit about all that.
As the result, the Henan people don't have very high social status but they're infamous around the country. "I saw a lot of them working as garbage/junk collectors; they "steal" my cow if they feel like it"

He I just watched The Last Emperor and do the Han really hate the Manchurians still?

Get outta here, you webcam nigger

It's true. Sichuan/Chongqing women have very pale, smooth skin due to the humidity and overcast skies that block the sun. They also have a nice blend of southern and northern features (big eyes of southerners, tall skinny legs of northerners, etc.) due to Chinese from all over migrating here at different points in history.

Manchus plz

nope, Manchuria is know rightful Chinese clay
>We're one people now
But they could still be racist, just not publicly showing it.
Also Beijing is partly Manchurian now (fucking mutts) and oh boy being a Beijing citizens is like being on top of the food chain, so nobody dare to express their hated if they have any.
Those precious feelings are for the Jap now.

Also they dress and behave very femininely compared to other parts of China.

OP, how about you suck a bag of dicks?

wheres 6 dumbass

How popular is 名探偵コナン in Japan?

It also said they're like the strong willed women but still behave feminine.

In generals Manchus is the criminals hell hold of China, but for some reason they're still very good at doing business so they're nigger tier.

Stay calm my Hong Kong friend, it will be your turn eventually.

Once had chinese gf from bejing when I was in college. Father worked in the government. Can you tell me more about Beijing?

She didint have any love for non Beijing chinese. Filthy uneducated farmers and thieves etc

Why does Honk Kong have it's own flag on Sup Forums anyway. It's a part of China.

All those Asians are the same shit.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hong_Kong#Special_administrative_region
Hong Kong is more of a vassal, than a Chinese province.
The difference in freedoms alone makes it worth differenciating.

Now this is a quality post

>She didint have any love for non Beijing chinese. Filthy uneducated farmers and thieves etc
Beijingers have this uppity attitude because they're the capital, same as most countries' capitals. Funny thing is that Beijing is kinda boring with shit air. Beijingers are also all mutts, anyway, so it's not like they're some superior breed.

tfw vietnamese and cantonese.
tfw 100% asian jew.

Coz we are alpha as fug. A tiny dot has more influence than several giangantic provinces.

When you going to do zhejiang, xinjiang, Mongolia and Tibet? Nobody cares about the middle regions since they're so boring.

*they aren't nigger tier.
That sound about right
In short because of Beijing citizenship they pretty much guaranteed a comfortable life, so people there are lazy but love to shit talk about politics. But once they settle their mind on sth they will get shit done. Yes they're xenophobic, thinking they're hot shit because they live in the capital, even outsiders who finally got their hand on that sweet Beijing citizenship became xenophobic.

Actually this might be the best post I've read in weeks on here, the 4chans.

eventually, some of them are shorter than others, Guangdong is the longest for some reasons.

The Chink:

A devious and irresponsibly ambitious fellow with ideas about his station and an unrealistic view of himself and his abilities, in particular his own intelligence.
The chink sees only tangible things, specifically wealth and position in a hierarchy and thus builds his entire worldview around the pursuit of this. He has no concept of intangible things such as the value of community and the psychological value of being a virtuous man. Empathy for others notoriously absent. This explains his long term inability to build a successful stable society.
The idea of honesty, to a chink, is equivalent to childish naivety; a character deficiency to be exploited. The chink will lie and steal with predictability if he believes it to be to his advantage.
The word of a chink is worthless. If you believe a chink will honor his promises, he will see this as naivety on your part, a naivety to be exploited.
Communism has been a trauma for the chink "society" as he now has an even deeper ingrained sense of the need to never take a meaningful principled stand. Of course the chink will spew all kinds of anti-American gibberish but this is only because he feels confident that he can do so, exploiting our "naive" free societies. He would obviously not dare criticize the mafia that owns his country and denies him the most basic freedoms of speech and association.
It is useful to be aware that chinks are constantly playing a childish game of "face" with each other, where behavior is governed by ancient rules and a "loss of face" is a humiliation that the chink greatly fears.
The chink is a coward, easily intimidated and unwilling to defend himself or his friends or family if there is a chance that he himself may face sanction. It should therefore also be obvious that a chink is willing - in fact, enthusiastically happy - to co-operate with evil if he himself can derive financial benefit or status from it.
The chink is, in short, a perfect citizen for the new world order.

I need more greentext

Why can you choose your location?

Anyway, I'm sure these are stereotypes and don't say much. According to op, everyone in first 4 provinces are trash, ugly, mercenary and their women are whores. I'm SURE THERE ARE EXCEPTIONS

If you actually read it you would know your statement to be factually untrue.

I'm feeling bamboozled

yeah I'm exagerating. But he says these 100 milllion people here are .... whatever. wtf

>guangdong
Should’ve known with a name like that. Thanks rice paddy pete

Patience is a virtue my friend, I need time to translate all this shit and cross reference with other English sources because of all these ching chong name.

tell me about Fujian

stil a long way to go to Sichuan and Heilongjiang

Keep going dude you've yet to get to my home province Heilongjiang

Oh, I see. You are Henan dog.

Tibet is not China.

tfw no kawaii tea leaf picking peasant chink gf

Well yes, but still rightful Chinese clay :^))

Why you stop at 4 ah? Post all of them ba.

Because I'm still in the progress of translating the rest.

Arr rook same

>Vietnamese talking about Chinamen
> Hasn't already died from agent Orange
Well fuck you buggers are more resilient than expected, hopefully a nuclear war will do the trick, VIET BE GONE !
> jk your alright

Thanks for posting this. I do business with Chinese factories in guangdong and had no idea they have such a reputation.