I was just an ordinary middle school girl, but now I have to join the space police and save the world!?

I was just an ordinary middle school girl, but now I have to join the space police and save the world!?

Easy. Luluco.

All I want to do it conquer earth, why does this bully in the red mask keep harassing me?!

I tried learning about humans but got bullied by a crazy angel instead!

yes

I wanted to join the military to fight the giants that killed my mother, but it turns out I am also a giant, what?

It's Not My Fault My Girlfriend Is A Hyperactive Little Shit

Evangelion

進撃の巨人

Gabriel Dropout?

My deceased mom's cloth belt came alive and keeps sexually molesting me and now I have to exorcise evil spirits, also I'm super popular now?!

Satania Graduate

Correct

Tsugomomo

My former patient is a serial killer!!!

Tsugumomo
The Eotena Onslaught
Monster

I just want to eat marshmallows but these women won't stop trying to have sex with me!

not an anime but 'I came here to kick ass and chew bubblegum, and I'm all out of bubblegum' would fit for this

I went to the city and ended up just getting cucked?

bubblegum crisis

lol

I just moved into this awesome new village! I've met some great friends who I believe may be linked to a serial homicide!

My adopted brother is a vampire?!

My crazy students keep trying to kill me, even after I said I'd do it myself!

SZS

Higurashi?

Defense of the Dwarves

I can't believe I died at the end and that annoying woman, kid and dog got to live with my bro on OUR spaceship.

I really love books but I got turned into a dog and now I'm the pet of my favorite author!

Little girl sightseeing around with her talking motorbike

All I wanted was to be an acoustic folk singer-songwriter, but now I'm the king of Hell!

that's a good one.

"I just started high school but now I'm in a band?!"

犬とハサミは使いよう

I need to watch that soon

Easy,
Kino no Tabi.

I tried moving to an abandoned village with a bunch of strangers online but then supernatural occurrences started to happen.

I'm the Main Character of a Harem Manga, but I'm Gay so Every Day is Hell for Me

oji-san to marshmallow

Keion.

I won't rape your mother.
Today.

I'm a genius, but the girl i like is also a genius, so i'm gonna make her confess instead!

Zaregoto?

Kaguya

That's an actual manga. Also it's a manga and not an anime.

Why yes.

snk

I want to be a hero, but everyone bullies me, until i see my idol is not exactly how thought!?

Baka Hero Academy

I'm a hero, but now I need to kill all the humans?!

Correct. But you lose 10 points for the baka. You baka.

I tired to resurrect my mother, but I love an arm and a leg and my brother lost his whole body.

Too easy
FMA

Correct. Post something harder, yourself while you're at it.

I'm just a normal guy, but the government keeps on dropping sexy exchange students off at my house that defy nature!

I just wanted to learn the trumpet and now I have to fight in a war?!

Monster musume.

I'm average high school student, but an alien ate my arm?!

Parasyte?

I'm a normal guy who wants to study human like creatures but could never find one until I became a high-school student.

All I did was get drunk in the mountains, why should I care about immigrants from alternate realities?!

Yep.

I'm going to assume you meant high-school teacher and that it's Demi-chan

Flop dragon.

My weapon is guy, and the headmaster is a spooky skeleton!

All I wanted was to fuck a girl that reminds me of my childhood friend but now I am involded in some ancient conspiracy with human experiments and magic.

Rightaroonie.

Soul Muncher

correct.

All I know how to do is swing a sword, why should I care about the laws of fate?

I'm gonna cheat on my wife, because she'll die as a sacrifice in the war!?

I was unable to confess but now because of a phone I must help my alternate self hook up with my crush!?

Chorogan.
Help! My mentor was just murdered and now I have to defend my innocence as my own lawyer!

Shit I fucked that up. Right answer and yes I meant teacher.

I beat the shit out of people who don't live their lives the way i think they should!

Shit i forget the name of this, but i think i may know which one it is. Isn't that the one where the girls need some sort of medicine to survive, and there's a really lewd pink haired girl who keeps tempting the MC, and the girl that looks like his childhood friend lives with a girl who can't move early on?

Yep.

Gurren Lagann (replace dog with rat)?

A sorcerous index

I want to become a manga author but my dad wants me to run the family candy store and now a sexy company heir is trying t convince me too.

I was just thinking how I haven't seen keit-ai posting in a while.
FINDS A WAY

You're not thinking of world's end harem are you? cause I don't think that fits that user's description.

I'm super buff and my ancestor's adopted brother wants to kill me using ghosts!

Or "Sluts trying to market candy to viewers in the guise of a mediocre anime"

god came and said "hi"

finds a way

I am the user he is replying to, no, it´s not world´s end harem.

correcto

I'm gonna to go drown myself, because i'm a hero!

I went on a work trip but ended up getting kidnapped by pirates, who I then join up with.

If I need to become a reverse trap to win a gold medal I will!!!

I'm a elementary school kid but suddenly I have this magic mirror that lets me transform into an adult?

I have a conflict that pulls in many surrounding people

I tried training a girl who looks exactly like my student body president, hoping to make her my lover, and I turned out to be the servant

Saike mata shite mo?

I just moved to this quiet little village. I died.I just moved to this quiet little village. I died.I just moved to this quiet little village. I died.

Yep.

Higurashi.

You beat me to it you dick

On my way to confess to my crush I died saving a loli from a car accident, but I got saved by a crazy lolicon scientist who turned me into loli in the process who also turned out to be the little sister of my crush!?

We got Sucked Into an Online Game, but My Character is High Level so Let's Rebuild Society!

Some guy destroyed a tree and offered me super powers so I choose a power to fix the tree he destroyed.

Log Horizon?