Shingeki no Kyojin

Reminder that Reiner will die by Erens hands and not by getting eating by random new characters.

Other urls found in this thread:

attackontitan.wikia.com/wiki/Timeline
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Annie is love
Annie is life
I just want Annie to smile again
Annie a miracle of the universe
Annie might've done some things wrong, but she's still a beautiful person inside and out

Have you guys considered the possibility of letting one shifter getting eaten on the island outside the walls, and immediately also getting eaten by another mindless titan, making him a shifter, and repeating that cycle of bad luck until all mindless titans are dead and only one lucky person comes out alive as a shifter?

All mindless titans on Paradi are already dead.

I know, it would take forever anyway.
Just the thought that it could work and would also kill all the mindless titans without doing much was interesting though

Doubt it, but at least Bert got what he deserved.

Except all the ones sleeping in the walls.

How about Zeke? Both Manlet and Connie have sworn to kill him. Granted Manlet is almost invincible, while Connie is just Connie.

Armin a cute.

One down, one more to go.

Surprising to see the most uselesss out of BRA, who fucked up their mission, to die as the last one.

I'd hope so. I still not ready to believe Isayama is truly enough of a hack to kill off the only two developed antagonists left that have been there the entire manga and replace them with nobodies that have no ties to the main cast.

Inb4 annie is final antagonist/ boss fight

inb4 armin fucks annie

>yfw Eren actually only chose Armin because he firmly believed that Armin would eat Bort in a more painful way than Erwin would.

>developed antagonists
Reiner only had his delusions and that is gone. Turns out BRA were just some random replaceable nobodies working for Marley.

why are his eyes like that?

Mikasa stops Annie.
Armong eats Bert.
Eren should be the one to defeat Reiner at least.

This chapter said that it's part 2 of 2 so unfortunately it's switching back to the dull wall crap next chapter and this is the most we'll ever get of the warriors

Gabbi will eat reiner next chapter

BRA>>>>>>>>EMA as characters

>Gabbi
Or Falco.

That's really disappointing. Why did Isayama spend so much time on useless crap like Keith while rushing through the main antagonists of all things?

Mikasa LITERALLY didnt contribute ANYTHING in stopping Annie.
She just stepped on her head for a second for a cool panel that didnt do anything, she was already mid-air and falling.

Kill yourself.

Why would have any faith in Isayama after the last arc?

I mean, if he played it out right it could be pretty good

>new armored titan
>it turns out it's falco
>similar hair to reiner, so his titan looks nigh identical
>eren gone a little revenge mad
>fucks a plan up in order to get revenge
>defeats him
>turns out it was just falco

the buttmad would be pretty great

Objectively true.

She cut her fingers, which was the reason Annie why fell down.

Mikasa cut her fingers to make her fall off the wall

Eren also got easily defeated in the manga letting Annie escape. She'll obviously be the final boss.

Not really. It's not going to be even close to identical. Shifters have different appearances.

*why Annie

Oh right, i forgot about that.

Annie is borderline useless now that they have the Thunder spears.

is this timeline accurate?
Was Eren really only 12 years old when he joined the 104th recruit training.

Are teh main characters in the story really meant to be only 15 years old?

Not that guy, but what? Annie fended off Eren (remember the flaming titan stuff in the anime didn't happen in the manga) then bolted for the wall. Mikasa flew up and cut her fingers off causing her to fall. The head stepping was indeed a cool panel that did nothing, but he finger cutting was what ended Annie's escape.

attackontitan.wikia.com/wiki/Timeline
this timeline I mean

18-19 by now, but yeah.

Yes. But now Eren's 19 after the timeskip.

Why didn't they just throw him off the tree right then and feed him to a Titan?

>Are teh main characters in the story really meant to be only 15 years old?
yes, though a year passed and then we had a three year timeskip. So they are 19 the next time they appear.

has this shown to be 100% true, though? if he gets the armored titan, i'm not sure that his OG titan form will be so distinguishable after it gets the armour upgrade.

In hindsight that would have been the best for them, taking a new and confused shifter with them would be far easier than bringing a ragetard like Eren all the way to Marley.

>Reiner will die
lmao

BRYH>>>LAME

Yes, it has. Literally every single titan has a distinct appearance. Just look at AT. None of them look even similiar to each other.

That actually makes sense
Why didn't they do that? Maybe at the time they didn't know eren had the cordinate power

I'm pretty sure they considered it. They probably just wanted to avoid killing Eren if possible since they were comrades.

I'm not so sure. A bunch of those titans are eldian restorationalists. Even the rest actually know about Marley and would no doubt hate it for doing that to them.

Eren at least just hates the two of them personally.

>Maybe at the time they didn't know eren had the cordinate power
They didn't, which is why they said Historia will be their back up plan to find it.

Because they cared about Eren and didn't want to kill him.

remind me, what was the reason they wanted to take eren then?

>That picture
looking back, these shitfest chapters were pretty fun

This.

Because he is a shifter and bringing at least the attack titan into Marley hands would reward them and their families enough.

>A bunch of those titans are eldian restorationalists
They would still be easier to manage than eren. Also the SL would be confuse and wonder where eren is. Their mission was to save eren and seeing him missing would probably make them retreat early while reiner and company get away with the new shifter.

But eren wants to kill them

Because there was a chance Eren had it, since he is a shifter.

Yes, but the feeling wasn't mutual. Though Reiner probably wants revenge now for BA.

What was his end-game?

Can he make it bros?

Hopefully not. The shitty manlet will die and his cancerous fanbase will kill themselves.

Levi is actually CIA sleeper agent

How does it feel the manlet will not keep his promise by killing zeke?

He promised to kill the "Beast Titan" not Zeke.

No.

Endgame right here, brothers.

Do you guys think that those electricity effects in these panels are meant to show the "invisible threads" that connects all eldians?

They only appear immediately after Eren "gave the orders" and it seems that BRY can sense it, even though they are not affected.

YH is cute and canon.

'Member when Survey Corps was a thing?

The end for Eldians, but a new age for the Marley Empire

He will. Literally cannot die, he's Isayama's curse.

And also, in the anime there is always a lightning when someone transforms.

At first i thought that it was meant to show that the gods(?) are sending the titan power and flesh to the shifters by it, then discarded the idea because it seemed to farfetched.

But now that we now more, it actually seems kinda plausible to me, especially with the invisible connection between eldians.
Maybe this "pact with the devil" and "source of all organic life" has something to do with a higher might after all.

It is a known.

So will the Wall Eldians have a standing army after the timeskip?

Not really. They'll have Wren. And that's more than enough.

*Eren.

Reminder that Zeke brought back 3DMG for Marley to reverse-engineer and Reiner taught the other warriors how to use it.

The Age of Titans is over. The Time of the Humans has come

Spoof > Canon

Marley needs to learn chemical warfare and just gas the walls.

I wonder if Grisha's parents are still alive.

Just like Eren wanted.

I think they will both die

They couldn't find it and didn't want to go home empty handed. Having said that they wasted too much effort on him compared to going to the royal family. Look at what Grisha did in comparison.

To what end? Marley has much better weaponry, even for killing titans.

Connie should get the kill on Zeke.

This just goes to show Eldians will win.

Why season 2 spend one chapter one potate girl? she is just a useless gag character desu

they have this instead of nukes

I imagine because it will be very easy for them to kill the slow CTs, which don't have Bert's steam as a defense.

>Freedom is...
What did he mean by this?

she will become an important character later in the manga

Hanji and Kobayashi should hang out.

She was originally supposed to die in that chapter, but the editor cried so Isayama spared her. She's completely irrelevant for the rest of the story.

am I an ass for thinking people who don'tget whats going on right now are idiots.