Is there anyone more perfect

Is there anyone more perfect

Yeah

I fucking hated this series. One of the most boring and unfunny pieces of shit in a while. Hotaru is nothing but candy autism.

this show was too comfy for a monster girl harem series

made for each other. I would want to see their children == god genes engaged.

I recognize that cock.

It really isn't a monster girl series, it was more like girls with monster powers.

That's not bampaiah.

she and Takahashi are perfect for each other

>blocks your path

The Vampire is better.

I love this succ, but I also have a very soft spot for . I like dumbpires.

no there isn't

Wait a minute that bulge...

I thought it was pretty cool how they had a whole series made to explain the history of Japanese candy. It made me admire our candy stores a little more stateside. Still not a big person for candy in general, but it was a slight change from some random MC with no balls having a hard time to pick between his harem.

Healthwise succ should be the worst one, i mean she could easily empty your testicles to the point they collapse from the void still would worth it

Really want a high quality doujin of her.
Needs to be one of her students (preferably faceless) blackmailing her into doing the sexy time with him.

tfw you realize what her hair is based on

Didn't stop me from beating off

Ugly monkey.

That's pretty neat.

They seemed to be fans of vampire movies

Man, I'm usually too retarded to catch shit like this, but I like it when they include little things like this.

your mom

> Succ weird anyone but Ironman
Disgusting.

This reply will never get old.

If you have to ask, then you probably have your doubts. You wouldn't have doubts that someone perfect is, in fact, perfect. So she isn't perfect.

I'm still mad there's no doujins involving these 2 going to an onsen

>tfw there is no worst girl in the lineup

to be perfectly honest, my boner doesn't know whether it wants Machi or Satou more.

What episode was that?