HxH

So i'm suppose to believe that murder suicide was justifiable for a guy that he hung around for only a few months?

This is bait.

at least you figured it out fast?

Gon is a psychopath.

How is this considered bait? Even the manga stated Gon knew kite for about a month before is second encounter with him during the CA arc. Gon gross overreaction reeks of cheap drama.

>Gon gross overreaction reeks of cheap drama
because that's exactly what it is

I guess you're the judge of how long someone should take to establish a strong bond huh? Also his personal relationship alone was not why he reacted how he did.

Good job missing the point. Saged, got me to reply at least.

>never had a father figure except for "my father is a strong hunter"
>find a hunter
>this hunter was his father's apprentice
>he is strong
>finally you have a father figure
>father figure is killed by a half cat, half bug, half human monster

thisGon is clearly a psychopath, this is out of question. He was already completely used to death and murder by the time he left the island, he doesn't love neither of his parents and pretends to love his aunt because he feels like he owes her. Togashi tries to hide it by pretending that Gon is just a simple kid, but in fact he lacks development because he can't feel anything for anyone outside his little psycho sphere.

He's so infatuated with Killua because they're so alike, but in fact it works just like Togashi wanted it, for they are opposites. Killua tries his best not to be a cold blooded murderer, while Gon just goes down and down that path. His mask fell off completely during chimera ant, where he used a "close friend" (someone he only barely knew) as an excuse to murder an innocent ant who won a fair fight.

Gon is the result of a child without parents raised in the wild. We expect Tarzan, but in reality it's monsters like Gon, without a shred of empathy for humanity, that are born.

>he doesn't love neither of his parents and pretends to love his aunt because he feels like he owes her.
What a ridiculous fanfic.

>murder suicide

>WOW WHY IS THIS CLEARLY MENTALLY FUCKED CHILD ACTING IRRATIONALLY COME ON KOJIMA

>doesn't care about his mom
>clearly states he didn't want to meet Ging, just find him

hey speedreader

he obviously wasn't expecting to get out of there alive. He was willing to use "everything" after all, since he knew there was nothing left for him.

Fuck off animefags.

Gon is smart.
He probably knew about Something.

>this entire post

HxH is gay trash.
this is a fact.

Gay, yes. Trash? Not quite but once you hit the fandom yes.

>Muh images
Fuck off sperg.

>visit Sup Forums for the first time in 2+ years
>hxh threads are still a playground for shitposters
ebin

i can finally pass on in peace

There is literally nothing wrong with being gay trash.

it'll never change

I don't now if I agree with your post entirely but the seeds of Gon's insanity coming to light began in the Greed Island arc where he sacrificed both of his arms and had his windpipe crushed not because he was helping out his friends but it was because his pride was slighted. He is VERY self-conscious about how he stands strength wise compared to other characters and Pitou's actions forced him to face that reality. It pushed him over the edge.

And look at how he payed Pitou back.

He's not upset because Kite's dead but because he feels guilty

>do you remember? pepperidge farm remembers
and also look at what kind of MALE role model he has. he had only one.

Eloquently put.

It's not supposed to be justified. It's supposed to be revenge. Gon has no morals. Gon is tribal. He'll literally accept anyone into his group he likes (Killua is a serial killer remember) and once you are in his group you are instantly a full fledged member of his tribe. Screw with someone in his tribe and he'll kill himself trying to kill you.

This. Also, Gon is emotionally maladjusted and doesn't know how to properly deal with loss. His anger and frustration, and also the guilt he felt over his role in Kite's death, built up over the course of the arc until it just exploded and he couldn't take anymore.

All of these desu. I don't expect Gon to go down a Hisoka like route where he actively hunts people down for a challenging fight but if he ever does it'll be a fun ride.