SukaSuka

Shuumatsu Nani Shitemasu ka? Isogashii desu ka? Sukutte Moratte Ii desu ka? Thread

Did you like it?

Other urls found in this thread:

a.uguu.se/soKh4SK4QCyx.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=XEhAXQ5QQzs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>weaponized lolis in an age without lolis in anime
I like it.

I'm not sure if I want to watch it, I really liked the first episode but that bit at the start seems to imply a "everyone dies" ending which I usually hate.

I wasn't expecting furry shit. Dropped within 3 minutes.

Here you go user.

Kaban would feel right at home at that facility.

>SukaSuka
Blyat'

its like some kind of fucked up Mixture of Dantalian no shoka feel-like, and some anime i don't hear since 17 years like Mushrambo... dunno , it might be a nice anime in the end.

The furries are basically all background characters, the anime is only about cute girls.

>Did you like it?
Did I?
I'm hooked, senpai.
Not even counting the endearing weaponized loli quartet or the cute blue hair girl.
I was hooked the moment the first episode's opening started, Jesus Christ, the levels of melancholy and comfy contained in those two minutes was off the charts!
I'm ready for the suffering.
a.uguu.se/soKh4SK4QCyx.webm
With a soundtrack like this, oh I'm ready.

>reposting the same bait

Cute. CUTE!

>500 years ago furries wiped out humanity
Is this the most terrifying horror anime of our generation?

I'm ready for the tragedy.

I thought the episode itself was kind of dull, but I'm hooked on the premise. I have high hopes for it.

Why do the two in the back holding hands seem familiar?

>They think the lolis are safe
THE DESPAIR HAS YET TO COME

I liked it, but this thread already shows that all future threads will be ruined by lolicons

It's fine, all the easier to revel in despair once the suffering hits

Since the first thread about this show was full of spoilers, I'll best ignore them from now on. Don't know how long I'm going to follow this though, first episode wasn't bad but didn't evoke much interest either

I know the furries don't hold much of a presence in this show but holy shit, the ones in this need to be wiped out. What a shitty world to live in.

I've watched this section at least 10 times now and it still gives me chills. I don't want to feel this way Sup Forums, make it stop.

Hmm, Pacman is a slave

It's a solid AOTS candidate. Hand drawn animations, good OST, post-apocalyptic setting and inevitable happy end.

Spoiled myself in the previous thread, the setting is very promising. I can only pray that they don't fuck it up.

I want to genocide them.

>inevitable happy end.
Heh.

To be fair it's not like they're all like that, for some reason Willem deliberately chose to live on an island where human-likes are particularly hated. On some of the more cultured islands they'd be able to live fine.

He was depressed as fuck, he didn't give a shit about his well being after waking up.

We really have a fantasy overload this season.

I'm loving it.

contender for AOTS
>weaponized lolis
>pacman
>vore fetish joke chara
>black bullet level suffering

I'm expecting hot and fresh memes every week

I guess. But at least those scornful fuckers deserve to die.

Nice triple.

This show seems to be playing itself deliberately low-key, so I doubt you'll get a lot of meme material.

Do the lolis have gold?

Green > Pink > Yellow > Purple

>purple last
You have bad taste and you should feel bad.
Purple > Green > Pink > Yellow

This anime has much potential, let's hope it turns out great.

Did I like it?

Yes, you liked it.

Its only a joke because Naigrat makes it one. And also because Willem takes her provocations seriously.

Trolls can also offer funeral services, by eating the deceased.

>that opening scene
>that sound track
>that amoount of lolis in the first episode
>a great main character

looks great, best first episode i saw in ages

Single of the PV/prologue song when?

Go back to zero no big daddy cat thread.

I do not care what you say, but green is best.

The song that played during this whole segment reminded me of Origa's work in Ar Nosurge.
;_;

>not purple

grow some taste

The name is stupid so I won't even try it.

>What do you do at the end of the world? Are you busy? Will you save us?

Just need to somehow put "in my but" or "by my but" to be chuck tingle book.

I loved the segment at the start where they are exploring the streets and that song is playing, but the sense i'm getting is that this shit is gonna get sad, so i'm afraid.

Spoilerfags are not helping either.

Blue dies first.

Most of the spoilers are fake anyway, don't worry too much about them.

This ALWAYS take "spoilers" in Sup Forums with a grain of salt. The show will turn into a depressing mess though, that's for sure.

This. It's really great

>depressing mess though
So it's another spring time suffering

Blue dead, her corpse even so broken.

>there's a male in the show
dropped before ep 1

Its nothing special, just an english folk song that's been around for five hundred years or so.

Go back to Shitako Note thread, faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=XEhAXQ5QQzs
the moment I knew I was watching AOTS

H-Hey what's with the first parts of the episode.

Them on the plane and isn't that red head that jumped the blue haired girl? What is this

>Literal Maneater
>ARA ARA neesan
>KIKUKO FUCKING INOUE

Boner...stop....it hurts...

BUTTERCAKES
U
T
T
E
R

C
A
K
E
S

Blue already dead.

Naigrat the best troll.

>Decide to kill god before completely exterminating furries and monster trash
Humans were doomed from the beginning.

If you survive the blowjob, YOU WIN.

death by snusnu

I hate that every doujin will be tagged with vore because of her

Marry
Fuck
Kill
Headpat
Watch die a horrifying death

You know they were in the middle of an intense global war with the elves and the orcs, right? There was no time to exterminate irrelevant weak furries.

What do you do in my butt at the end of the world? Are you busy in my butt? Will you save us in my butt?

Lolis are for pats negro

In the human's defense, they where already fighting in a lot of fronts, then comes the gods and the beasts.

Spoil me the story, with spoiler tags of course.

Is there a reason literally everyone in this is a female besides mc? Have males gone extinct?

these lolis will save the season
also green >pink >purple >yellow

Fucking retarded fad two bombs weren't enough

it's like alderamin in the sky, but with lolis, and not really like alderamin

Blue in witch hat is so adorable

Did you even watch the episode?

Honestly this season surpised me with a lot of good episode 1s. It's like I had gone back in time.

MC is the only living human(for now). All the girls in the warehouse, except for Niagrat are leprechauns. They where artificially created from souls of girls that died really young. Also they don't reach adulthood since they either die in battle or get taken over by their previous personality.

Is it anything like black bullet?

>not a "girls only" show
picked up

Wow this show was shit.

I call Purple

maybe, more like alderamin though

Why is Blue so cute? I sure hope she'll have a long and fulfilling relationship with MC.

Waiting for human uprising to remove furfags like kebab

This looked promising but then I went to get spoiled because I feared the worst, not in term of the tragedy itself, but in term of what would be the possibly idiotic way the author would choose to generate drama.
And indeed an idiotic way it was.
Overused unoriginal unrealistic dramatic tropes are not for me. Give me cruel realistic sickness and death and I will drown in my tears. Give me foolish stupidity and I'll just feel bitter at what a missed chance it was.
Pity since this episode was gorgeous.

So any LN fag who actually read all of the novels (not just the translated ones) knows how the story ends?
Spoil away, I'm kinda curious anyway too see how far the silliness goes, although I won't be watching this.

buttercakes

story ends with Willhelm still waiting for the girls to return from battle as usual and him baking buttercakes...literally

I don't want to spoil the show, but I'll give you the background setting since it won't affect how much you enjoy the anime.

500 years ago, the human Empire is bringing peace and prosperity to the world. The combined force of the Imperial army, adventurers, and the Church's "Braves" are driving back and slowly defeating the many enemies of humanity, the mystical Elves, the savage Orcs, and the all-powerful Dragons.

Willem is raised in this setting with a singular goal, to become a "Legal Brave", a hero far more powerful than any other being. So he trains harder than anyone, pushes his body and his mind to the limit, but despite becoming stronger than the vast majority of elite fighters, able to slay a dragon singlehandedly, he never quite reaches the level he's dreaming of. As a "Quasi Brave" he continues his quest, when word comes that a god has awakened.

So the Empire and the Church gather together the mightiest Braves and most legendary adventurers to slay the god, before it brings destruction and death to the world. And after the most difficult, long, intense battle ever before seen, they are successful, and standing above the slain bodies of their companions, they manage to slay the god. But Willem is so gravely wounded he is about to die, and freezes himself solid to keep himself alive. 500 years later he is defrosted to find humanity has been wiped out and the only surviving races live on floating islands in the sky.

Holy fuck that opening sequence. Definitely the strongest start of the season. Why does this season have so many hard hitters?

You say human as if it were more than one.

That's actually pretty interesting and I really liked the first episode. Will watch thanks user.