Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/1035457/585a7c796c/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

After reading vigilantes, stain did nothing wrong. Ingenium was shit

murdering people is wrong desu

Ingenium did nothing wrong. Stain was shit

>Not murdering shitty heroes

>Kill anyone I dislike

Do you guys after next chapter with the remaining fight between Kirishima and that villain, Kirihsima will continue to be part of the main arc with Deku, Ochako and Tsuyu?

I want to fuck Jirou

I wish Stain killed Tenya brutally and maimed Shoto by cutting of his arm. If Hori did that, the manga would be cool like Berserk.

i realy like small breasts

I want to hug all might

>mfw I was LITERALLY trying to find the picture RIGHT NOW to post
Get out of my fucking head.

Reminder that Mirio is moe as fuck with normal eyes

Not if I hug him first

Everyone in the manga has unique eyes.

Hori likes to sell hands, but he's really good at eyes too.

Not if I kill him first!

I thought for the longest time that Kirishima's scar was an eyelash it makes him look pretty

I like hori's way of doing things

Seriously though, what the hell is up with Tetsu4's eyes?

eurgh why is Nedzu so shit
At least get a cool animal to represent the fact that animals can receive quirks in extremely rare cases.
>no bear principle

The Deku/Manadaly doujin was pretty fun. Especially with that last page.

Wonder what the kid's quirk would be, assuming that there's some herediation of the quirks Izuku could have had, or at least randomness from not having a quirk.

Steel eyelashes.

Why isn't there a heroine for footfags?

I wonder how Uraraka's ability works physics-wise...

Does she remove mass and density so the objects become lighter than air, or does she literally negate gravity? How would her ability work underwater? Why does she get nauseous, specifically, rather than just exhausted?

Her power is perplexing indeed.

I want to see Kouda help Jirou with her crush on Kaminari

[japanese autism]

Me too, just to see him suffer internally

I want to see Kouda confess he has feelings for Jirou
Don't think hori thought that far.

Her power makes shit float. She thinks she removes the gravity, but that leads to a whole mess of problems, but she likes the space theme so she rolls with it.

is your body ready for the debut of best girl?

totally prepared, also ready to see the madman in action

Yes, I'm ready for Kendou.

If she removed gravity, it would imply she could control spacetime to some extent, which, while awesome, is also very questionable.

Well, the bottom line is that shit floats. I just find it weird when something like Bakugo's quirk is pretty well explained physics-wise by being a combination of his parents' quirks that there is no explanation for this.

Giantessfaggotry =/= Footfaggotry, even though they are often related

My body is ALWAYS ready for best girl.

How about he confesses, she rejects him and breaks his heart and then he helps her with Kaminari.

Everyone's happy!

How would Deku feel if it turned out his future kid was quirkless?

afo transfer time moherfucker

Probably creates a energy field that uses some bullshitium particles that alters the mass of something. Making it "weightless" and "light".

Would like to see her use that power on Ishida to up his speed.

Stainfags still BTFO
How does it feel to like a character that jobbed to three freshmen? Mirio took out 18 of them

I wish she was a sort of anti-villian catwoman type character.
Someone who's not entirely on the up and up and is a thief and or uses her SCIENCE quirk to build stuff for crooked people/help her rob people.
All she needs is a robot pet sidekick that she can use for all sorts of stuff.
Bonus points if she falls for one of the more straight laced young heroes and decides to become a heroine/entrepeneur who's using the school so she can become an on the up and up inventor after a while.

This exists?

Sounds plausible. Most probable answer though is probably >Don't think hori thought that far.
Sadly

It's about matchups, too. Stain would be pretty much powerless against Kirishima or Tetsux4.

Got another dumb edit, fresh off the press.

Mirio did not fight the one freshman that helped beat stain, so your association fallacy fails.

top kek senpai

Just saw it on sadpanda.

Right here. exhentai.org/g/1035457/585a7c796c/

I wonder if we'll get to see the Wild Wild Pusscats near the end of the anime season.

Stain was born with a quirk that enabled him to paralyze people whose blood he licks. So he trained non stop to reach Batman like physical abilities, making him the most competent vigilante in the series, and he implemented licking blood of his carefully thrown or feinted blades into his fighting repertoire.

Mirio Togata was born with a quirk that made him invincible for the duration he can hold his breath. In 18 years of his life, he also learned how to turn himself a little while falling phased underground.

Okay, anons, post the most broken OfA combos with other quirks you can think of:

I'll start.

>Hard boys (either Kiri or Tetsux4) + OfA
Could tank a motherfucking nuke probably
>Mt. Lady + OfA
We're all fucked. WE'RE ALL FUCKED. She could one-punch an entire city.

So you're saying an adult would be more experienced than a teen?

I dont know senpai, sounds sketchy to me.

Good shit

>And Bakugou is gay, but Kirishima isnt,
Correct.
> Jirou ends up with Tsuyu,
No, she ends up wife beaten by Denki and Tsuyu gets fugged by Aizawa.
> Mineta jumps off a bridge and Deku marries Momo
No, Mineta marries Momo and Todoroki jumps off a bridge.

Don't spread around lies.

Dont fucking reply to me you disgusting piece of ratshit grapefag.

Holy shit, I was like "what's this image supposed to mean" but then I noticed sadrock walking away from the camera in the background. Spooky.

I love that ending.

Then don't spread around delusional fan fiction.

I agree that quirks play a big part in matchups, but Stain probably still beats them based off of his combat skills/speed.

Everything I stated was true. If you think 16 post-training camp students don't match up to one pre-training camp Todoroki, then you're delusional.

@155769584
You first cocksucker.

Your little grapefucker will never be anything more than unfunny comedic relief.

Here's the easiest way to piss off Grapefag and guarantee a (You) from him.

Ban evasion's against the rules.

>1 minute apart.

Seeing as her quirk is Telepathy, I'm sure they both knew what they were doing on the bed.

And now I'm wondering what limits on info transmission her quirk has. Images of doing it in the middle of the day? Feeling her hands while in different rooms?

She can just talk with it

It's been long enough that I didn't remember. Perhaps maternity leave would be a good time to train and try for other stuff, rather than distance (likely)?

Daily reminder that Ochako can and will

>Create blackholes
>Redirect gravity to reflect attacks
>Flatten objects
>Star creation
>Supernova generation

can waith for this face in the anime

Does Deku actually like Ochako in the way she likes him or is he just being a beta sperg about a girl interracting with him?

He is just being a beta sperg. He has a bigger chance of ending up with Tsuyu than with Ochako.

too early to tell desu

Best taste user.

But you will have to share

well if you havent read this chapther yet he is just happy ochako want to team up with him despite the fact that he is worth 1 million point and everyone is gona try to catch his ass

At first, I think it was the fact that it was his first interaction with a girl. But he has mature and gained more confident in himself, to the point he's not that embarrassed when Caime showed interest in him. Hori really hasn't spend enough time on his crush on Ochako, which is understandable with all the stuff going on, but I think the more they interact, maybe in this arc, it will began to be more obvious.

thanks, anons

>you are kinda cool huh?
>you like to talk a lot
hori delivered

He's too busy trying to be #1 hero

Best girl.

I wish.

Male Kirishima was a mistake.

as much as hori wants us to believe otherwise, it's the latter

Deku really doesn't talk to any of the other girls besides her

Will Deku be with Froppy or Uravity,because I think he has better chemistry with Froppy and I have heard the OVA has them acting romantic,but Uravity likes Deku so maybe she will win?

That is the face of a man in constant pain

ITT - post theories about the translation of the OVA - why does it still not exist ?

why no both ?

post dujos

Saddly Deku probably has the least amount of characterization in the series outside of his Otaku aspects

she need to take the iniciative

because you can't learn japanese

these faces remind me of zatch bell, I knew they looked familiar

I don't. He's really bony and would probably be uncomfortable to hug,

Yes I can't, because I'm dyslexic. Thanks for reminding me, bully.

pik one

I want fugg Kyoka, especially that Kyoka in the middle.

Can you name the order left to right from top column down?

Why is it always Kirishima getting the genderbend fanart and not Tetsutetsu if their personalities and quirks are almost identical?

one of those can stick their tongue so far up your butt they can lick your g spot

HARDER

I feel like everyone draws female Kaminari as flat chested.

Easily. I did it right on my first try, with no help. Some other guy had Fumikage and Shouji flipped, and no Kaminari.

Deku, Baku, Ochak, Tenya, Kirish
Denki, Tsuyu, Mineta, Aoyama, Mina
Oziro, Kouda, Satou, Jiro, Sero
Shouji, Fumikage, Shot, Momo, Hagak
Shinso, Monoma, Tetsu, Mei, Nedzu

Stain was holding back against Deku and Todoroki since he considered them to be true heroes and thus didn't want to kill them.