>>155767803

Three tweets an tens of millions are either laughing along or REEE REEE REEEEIING all the way to the gender reassignment surgery

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump_presidential_campaign,_2000#January_2000
youtube.com/watch?v=iFDe5kUUyT0
rawstory.com/2017/10/we-have-a-high-school-girl-as-president-gop-strategist-ridicules-valley-girl-trump-for-whining-on-twitter/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Daily Trump bants, stock market keeps hitting record highs so much it stopped being news worthy, first year-end approval matches Obama's, every attempt from every liberal to defame him fails miserably, protestors realized they are wasting their time...

I sometimes think this is the actual best timeline

>being, like, really smart
Holy shit this man is hilarious. God bless him.

2018 and still saying reee.

How's that stock market, which will never correct, working out for you specifically?

>the Boomer apocalypse

Shitposter in Chief
Love it

Helping my 401(k) and my company's stock is rising. I don't trade stocks on the regular but it's still great to see economic improvement.

401k flourishing
Employee stock purchase program comin' up soon, gonna make a killing
Thanks Trump

>Helping my 401(k) and my company's stock is rising. I don't trade stocks on the regular but it's still great to see economic improvement.
Breitbart reading unredeemable pos.

>no coherent response
>better resort to muh Breitbart talking point like my Discord told me too
Get out of here faggot. You lost, and will continue losing with these weak ass attempts to demoralize us

HAHA YES!! THIS IS EPIC! PRAISE KEK xD!!!

I'm not ~*~specifically~*~ the guy you quoted, but the stock market boom is making my family, like, really rich.

1) Ok, folks, we have had assertions from low IQ types that Trump doesn't read.

2) Funny what you can learn from books, suggesting THEY don't read.

3) Exhibit A: Michael D'Antonio, "Never Enough," the last bio of Trump before the election by a lib Trump critic

4) D'Antonio describes Trump's first deal on his own, without his father's help, the Commodore

5) Donald Trump immediately saw all the necessary components: "generous help from the government" and "a top-notch hotel operator as a partner"

6) Trump leveraged the Hyatt, the city, and Penn Central against each other.

7) Hyatt's participation would convince Penn Central that Trump could manage the Commodore.

8) Penn Central execs gave Trump an "informal first position on the property" based on a $10m purchase price

9) But they did not sign a binding agreement to do the deal.

10) For Trump, who did not have the $250,000 to finalize his option on the property, this wasn't an issue. He told the press he had "an option" and a "purchase contract" for the Commodore

11) City officials asked for a copy of the Penn Central agreement, he sent the the paperwork, MINUS the signatures that would have made it binding.

12) D'Antonio noted, "This omission either went unnoticed or no one cared about it."

13) Well, it wasn't entirely unnoticed.

14) Trump, who "doesn't read" had read through every single document and found that the agreement was unsigned, but he moved forward anyway counting on the fact that OTHERS "didn't read."

15) The project moved forward as if everyone had signed and as if Trump had actually paid.

16) He then used the city to leverage Hyatt because he was bringing real estate value to the partnership. (Talk about cajones!)

Bot.

Kill yourself, faggot leaf.

Remember, this is coming from a critic:

17) "The key to it all," D'Antonio writes, "was PAPERWORK SLEIGHT OF HAND, which became . . . a matter of PRIDE FOR TRUMP."

Wait, don't you have to read to do paperwork sleight of hand? But I digress
18) Trump said, "They only asked to see AN agreement. They didn't say it had to be signed.

19) But Trump wasn't done dealing. Once he started on the hotel. He then negotiated another deal with the Urban Development Corporation which had become nearly shuttered when . . .
. . . its moral-obligation bonds became unsellable. But Trump set up a deal for the UDC to actually own the hotel and LEASE it to Trump keeping the property off the city assessment rolls.

20) Trump and Hyatt would save $4m a year.

(I wonder where he read that?)
21) But Trump wasn't done: He didn't want to spend his own money to refurbish the hotel so he negotiated a loan with Equitable Life that allowed for "nonrecourse" lending which would "allow a builder such as Trump to borrow big sums even if he didn't have the assets to cover . ..
22) . . . the loan in the event of a default."

23) In a MOST UNUSUAL TWIST, for a period of 9 months Trump would be permitted to abandon the project with NO PENALTY if things didn't work out for him.

(But, I'm sure he never read that in the fine print).
24) When finished, one observer called this "one of the most complicated real estate deals ever conceived."

All from a guy who "couldn't read" contracts, building codes, loan and lease agreements, tax codes.

God damn, I sometimes wonder what Hitler,Mosley, and Rockwell woukd think of Trump.

I love the guy but damn is he the embodiment of Americans are stupid stereotype.

Bot.

Literally nothing makes me happier than seeing Trump make a tweet that will trigger over 1 BILLION (1,000,000,000,000,000,000) people.

>Americans are Stupid
Oh. I guess we're just lucky.

The 6 o'clock news has just come on the BBC. Second item: "Donald Trump has declared himself to be a very stable genius." What a time to be alive.

You're stupid if you don't know how stupid you're currently looking to the rest of the world.

>a bot
>that needs (((antipsychotics)))
(((okay)))
>the (((rest))) of the world
hmmm

That's right, the rest of the world is Jews.

Canada you have a preposterously huge faggot drama teacher whose probably the son of Fidel Castro for a leader you have no room to talk.

That's the joke.

Playing dumb works quite well on "smart" people. It's literally a tsun tsu strategy. A basic one.

$401k was up 24% over 2017.

You have made 8 posts in this thread, and every single one of them has been a small masterpiece of absolute faggotry. Kill yourself.

This is out of control. He should just tweet

>gorilla channel sounds tremendous. Too bad netflix doesn't carry it.

You seem like a stable genius.

2018 and still referring to current year

>caring about what the rest of world thinks

He even gives the Numale open mouthed smile for his drag masters.

Trump ran for president before and lost the first time, so he's clearly not only an idiot but also losing his mind and can't remember his own life.

>considering running
>is actually running

That's some shit values.

Um, no, sweetie

>first time
are you sure about that ?

Thought you alt-righters were all about freedom of speech.

I love it, he twists the knife in Hillary calmly and effectively.

Because you know she was 100% sure she would win.

>officially announcing a run for president
>forming your own political party
>filing to be on ballots
>publishing a book and running a campaign
but yeah he totally didn't try that time

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump_presidential_campaign,_2000#January_2000

The dollar fell a comparable amount during the same time period lol

fucking amazing
Kek did well

BBC praises allah akbar sadiq khan

suck more lib dick, bbc.

Isn't you're country and EU shitting bricks cos foreign investment is about to leave your commie shitholes and come to USA?

Irregardless, we're world superpower, so what does it matter. Like Grr Martin says, the lions don't concern themselves with the big shadows that little people cast on the wall.

>Irregardless

DOESN'T COUNT! DOESN'T COUNT!

>shits pants

he didn't run. sure, he temporarily quit the Republican Party and attempted to put something together, but he didn't truly run.

>irregardless

I don't mean to alarm anyone but there's talk that he's not mental sound.

>you alt-righters
Another reason to kill yourself. No, freedom of speech is fine, if you want to carry on making a tit of yourself then carry on, you won't get banned, it's not reddit

>no true presidential run
Also is Obama an even greater genius for winning on his first try, and not even needing a practice run like Trump?

Lmao you all are in for a rude awakening in the coming years.
youtube.com/watch?v=iFDe5kUUyT0
The longer we allow the fed to print money the more of your ass youre going to lose. You dont understand there is no debt ceiling, only infinite inflation.

theres talk you are a cuck leaf

get the fuck out of my country.

>first try
no, no it wasn't his first try. Would it kill him to stay consistent for a single tweet when talking about his mental capacity and stability?

>obama
>won
no, sweetie.

Oh shit son.
Not rekt
x Rekt

#canadiansfortrump

People still think Trump isn't a massive kike.

>ignoring the fact that popular votes don't win primaries
>forgetting that your own dotard lost to Clinton by three million votes
>trying to deflect from the fact that Obama must be a genius
keep goin i am laffin

Joseph Goebbels
>If you repeat a lie often enough, it becomes the truth.
Fake news are bombarding us daily with biased news and sometimes flat out lies. The jews, deep state, elite or whatever you want to call them are literally at mental warfare with the US population. This shit has no end in sight and is absolutely ridiculous. I don't think Trump will ever be able to fix this. I see no other solution than a 1933.

Trump is a liar though. Both sides are bad but if you name something, Trump has lied about it. Think about the tweet about unemployment rate this morning. JUST LAST YEAR HE WAS SAYING THAT NUMBER WAS FAKE AND DIDN'T MEAN ANYTHING, now he is touting it as evidence of his success. He's a liar.

This and the Big Button tweet are two of his best.

What the fuck, are you my accountant? None of your fucking business.....

P.S. I don't want to hear about your finances either asshole.

He willingly withdrew before the primaries, so it doesn't count.

It's really starting to get embarrassing isn't it, on both counts. The insanity of the left and globalists shilling so hard, and the ignorant, stupidity of Trump

At peak shill times, it gets creepy. Seriously. When they get btfo bad enough, they go into this weird demographic gathering mode. On reddit it's stalking your years old posts. Here it's just creepy fucking questions that aren't pertinent to anything.

Simoly pointing out your hypocrisy and lies, schlomo tyreeeeeeee.

Enjoy impeachment day when you say it doesn't matter because your band of retards says it doesn't.

Nope. This is great. Everything in my life is exactly the same as it was before he got into office. I just get to sit back, relax, and watch people meltdown over someone who is obviously trying to provoke them.

I voted for Trump but the meme has gone too far. If you still unironically support this clown you might be retarded sweetie.

>impeachment day
How do you idiots still believe this shit? What goes through your mind? This is the ultimate form of desperation. Look up psychosis, I think you're in it.

>"I don't know what impeachment means reeee"
indeed.

I think he was trying to say that a rising stock market is an intrinsically bad thing, because it will eventually fall. He's an idiot, a faggot, and a leaf.

>the ignorant, stupidity of Trump
That's the best thing though, it's like having Rodney Dangerfield in Caddyshack as President. It's the greatest show on Earth. I keep thinking I'll get tired of it, and then something like the "stable genius" tweet happens.

Yeah thats why I put some money in Swiss Francs

Uhuru, faggot

>being, like, really smart
Holy fuck, we really do have a president with the mind of a teenage girl. Trump is a fucking valley girl. This dude fucking called it:
rawstory.com/2017/10/we-have-a-high-school-girl-as-president-gop-strategist-ridicules-valley-girl-trump-for-whining-on-twitter/

>what’s the difference between me and you?

t. current year guy

>irregardless