Enjoy your ice cap, burgers

Lol, you dumbfucks were worried about "muh global warming" and shit and forgot that the ice age clock is striking midnight.

In the last milllion years there have been regular cycles of 80000 yearbice ages separated by 12000 interglacials. Our current interglacial started, well... 12000 years ago.

In two decades, north america, europe and russia will be permanently covered by ice and we hue monkey shitskins shall inherit the earth!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m1_zLGFTSZ0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump, ignoring won't melt the ice.

I’ve ages are caused by combination of precession and atmospheric makeup.

The planet is probably never going to have an ice age again. You need vast forests to absorb that carbon, which are probably not going to be a thing ever again.

It’s funny, we don’t think about you at all.

>In two decades, north america, europe and russia will be permanently covered by ice

FUCK THE LEAVES AND THE BONGS

>cycles
>permanently
>(You)

>In two decades, north america, europe and russia will be permanently covered by ice and we hue monkey shitskins shall inherit the earth!!

God I hope this is true. If the US gets really cold then all the shit skins will flock to your already shit skin infested part of the world. It could be the great shitskin purge that we so badly need.

Nice warm country you got there Juan. Be a shame if something happened to it. We’ll destroy your “currency”, destabilize, and invade. No one is safe from the US.

first of all, the processes that lead to ice sheet formation are multi-millennial, they don't take place in a couple of decades. That's why the 100k you pictured is so distinctly asymmetrical (slow descent into glaciation and very rapid termination).

Second of all, the glacial cycle is paced by the boreal mid-latitude spring/summer insolation and CO2 concentration. Newest work shows that this interglacial would naturally ended ~50,000 years from now, but human activity has likely already doubled the time for glacial inception to 100,000 years in the future.

>Implying high CO2 levels cause high temperatures, and not the other way around

Antarctica is being heated from underneath you fucking monkey

>being this retard

>tfw jews and cucked whites tried to destroy the white race by flooding us with shitskins
>tfw God was always watching out for us and presented us with another ice age to purge them or force them to leave

I love the fact that this is a "record cold" wave that has caused shitskins to panic, stop coming to college, going to the hospital, fleeing back to their homelands, etc.

Meanwhile I was adjusted to the new weather in about 2 days. It's in our blood.

This is just Mother Nature giving us our white ethnostate.

w-will the shitskins actually flee back to their countries if it stays cold?

>Implying things like The Great Oxygen extinction was smooth and totally not devestating as fuck

Yes. They can't plan ahead and ration. If our infrastructure gets fucked, they'll burn through whatever they are using as fuel for heating, eat all their food and then starve/freeze to death, whichever comes sooner.

I don't mean life-ending cold, just constant cold weather.

Economy-fucking cold, where everyone becomes poor because it's harder to grow food and it snows all the damn time.

Like Russia.

For a few weeks? Unlikely. Winters increased to 8-10 months a year or another literal ice age? They would flee immediately or start to die off.

Why do you think they flood into cities like Vancouver and Toronto? They are significantly warmer than other places and/or have the infrastructure to make interacting with cold climates much more manageable.

But I saw a bunch of shitskin "students" wearing winter coats in early October at bus stops. I would be wearing a light hoodie and shorts at that time. I felt like the idiot until I realized it was still 60F+ outside. They were the ones who looked silly. They have never dealt with this type of weather before. And their bodies will never get used to it no matter how many years they spend here.

Winter is the white man's greatest ally. A global ice age would leave whites and injuns as the last races standing.

Yes. It would drive them nuts. The problem with places like Canada is that we actually have very balanced weather in most populated places. About 3 months of each season. So these chinks and poos can deal with 3-4 months of snow when they know 8-9 months of decent weather between 50-80 degrees is coming.

Take that away and they will flee south.

Oh right, I was thinking new ice age. I think that would depend on how much food we can afford to import and hand out as gibs. If they economy gets fucked then so do they

Lmao even if that were the case we'd just invade your countries and live there.

I FOR ONE WELCOME ICE-CHAN AS OUR SUPREME OVERLORD

youtube.com/watch?v=m1_zLGFTSZ0

Whites will take that military power and take over your lands, with ease, and it'll then be ours. We will always win over dirts.

dont care

Then stop being retarded then...

Just because you are an idiot and don't understand how climate change works doesn't give you the right to be this stupid. Or is this a Brazilian retardation that is normal in your Shit hole country?

op is right, probably 100-150 years more and shit will go down

>being this retarded

Enjoy your grasslands filled with killer birds and niggers

Actually this would result in temperature decreases across the globe. Even a 1 degree Celsius average decrease in temperature at the equator would be detrimental. Now imagine a drop of over 10 degrees and what that would do to places like South America and Africa which aren't used to changes in temperature.

Lol, you were btfo by the fucking vietcongs. Our drug dealers will massacre your ass.

and then
>nothing

>being this dumb

Look up louisecypher ai and ask

>Winter is the white man's greatest ally. A global ice age would leave whites and injuns as the last races standing.

By the power of greyskull, I declare the Eskimo inherit the earth.

CHILE KEK

>something beyond your grandchildren lifespawn
>not permanent

Weather's fine by me. Gets a little nippy but I don't see a lot of Africans surviving during an ice age.

this just tells me that I better make sure my kids are tough little buggers who will make sure their kids are tougher little buggers and so on.
It takes more than a little chill to kill of my lineage.

Winterchan might be real then? And, like, an old god?

But white people were created by the cold, forged by it. It's shitskins who can't handle it.