youtube.com/watch?v=K0-GxoJ_Pcg#t=1m4s
educ.jmu.edu//~omearawm/ph101willtobelieve.html
youtube.com/watch?v=QgNV_qRGHZI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump I like Antarctica threads

everything can be ignored

yes, please explain more about atlantis

I want to believe

It's just Shin Megami Tensei Strange Journey redux viral marketing.

Moar

Well isn't that a funny shape

fallen angels are being freed

Watch Yorimoi to find out what happens

Sure there's something strange there, but we have no way of checking it and governments can dismiss any question as crazy cospiracy theoryst.

I actually found some interesting stuff just by brwosing through the landscape with Google Earth.
Deleted all the pictures but let's see what I can manage to find again.

Pic related, nothing going on here, just pumping some ice water in Neuschwabenland. Don't mind the big ass hole in the ground.

nerd..

This one is probably my favorite. Just a random big crater? Wait for the next pic and we'll have a closer look

bump

Another crater in the crater. But what's that down there? Next pic will show.

>But what's that down there?
A lot of nothing, two hills and a weird sphere. Strange.

post it you fucking germutt

Antarctica without ice resembles the purported shape of Atlantis very well

It's probaly just autism speaking but this looks a lot like a volcano or atleast a mountain with a big hole in the middle

really ? fucking retard, normal geographic shapes are considered suspicious now ? fuck off, its literally nothing.

Nazi nuke test site.

He's probably drawing more attention to the sphere rather than the two hills

>sphere

yep, it's them
I've seen these grey spheres in the sky myself once (with my work colluege). Also quite a lot of UFO vids on jewtube show spheres, often gray spheres.

Great find! they must have forgotten to censor that one

What you think that sphere is? Surely doesn't seem like ice, maybe some kind of metal?

Have an english translation.

It’s a mantle plume. It will be a volcano eventually.

WTF goyim shut it down

Source on the purported shape of Atlantis please

>a weird sphere

The Earth's clit. We finally found it, lads!

No fucking clue, could be anything really.

I just remembered this weird ass base I sadly can't find again. You could definitely see that it was located in a mountain, a dozen big vehicles or maybe containers parked on top with weird stuff all around.
I'll keep looking but it'll be pure luck if I stumble upon it again.

Plato of course

Easy user, that's roughly translated from a prop from '20000 Leagues Under the Sea'

nah it’s not in land. It’s a little man in a boat so you have to look on water

It's obviously heating from the secret nazi base guys!

>Something's happening in Antarctica
it's called global warming you dumb nigger

Wake me up when someone tries to throw Han Solo into it.

http:// strangeworldofmystery blog spot com/2012/01/oronteus-finaeus-map-of-1532.html

I can't seem to find where Plato described the shape of Atlantis

holy shit, google is building bases in the arctic

Missle silo. So what?

al gore's right it's melting, thats why its turning black because niggers hate the cold

>A mighty power which unprovoked made an expedition against the whole of Europe and Asia. This power came forth out of the Atlantic Ocean” from “an island situated in front of the straits which are by you called the Pillars of Heracles.”

“An island larger than Libya and Asia put together.”

(Timaeus)

"Twice in the year they gathered the fruits of the earth—in winter having the benefit of the rains of heaven, and in summer the water which the land supplied by introducing streams from the canals."

"The country immediately about and surrounding the city was a level plain, itself surrounded by mountains which descended towards the sea; it was smooth and even, and of an oblong shape, extending in one direction 3,000 stadia, but across the centre inland it was 2,000 stadia. This part of the island looked towards the south, and was sheltered from the north…I will now describe the plain, as it was fashioned by nature and by the labours of many generations of kings through long ages. It was for the most part rectangular and oblong, and where falling out of the straight line followed the circular ditch. The depth, and width, and length of this ditch were incredible, and gave the impression that a work of such extent, in addition to so many others, could never have been artificial. Nevertheless I must say what I was told. It was excavated to the depth of a hundred feet, and it breadth was a stadium everywhere; it was carried round the whole of the plain, and was 10,000 stadia in length. It received the streams which came down from the mountains, and winding round the plain and meeting at the city, was there let off into the sea."

(Critias)

pic related = A southern oriented map of Atlantis from Athanasius' Kircher’s Mundus Subterraneus.

Volcanic activity or something in those lines. Give back the tinfoil to your mum.

You are kidding, right? The jews are the offspring of the fallen. Look at their behavior. They are completely immoral and utterly compromised with pederasty and homosexuality and every deviant characteristic known to man. With 40% Black DNA (Hominid/animal) they have nothing to offer TRUE humanity. WTF do you think has been happening on this planet for the last 6,000 years since the flood, other than the deviant disgusting half breed destroyers of humanity building Mystery Babylon to the world destroying machine of Daniel? Thankfully Enoch prophesies the absolute destructure of this global THUGGEE mafia who believe that 'murder of the inncoent' covers their crimes, who believes in vampirism, cannibalism and all the fallen angel religious beliefs. We are going to hunt them down and put them in chains, hellbound...just as Enoch foretold. Quit abdicating your FUCKING responsibility to protect the innocent while the jews advocate the destruction and murder of the innocent, pure and holy to 'cover their crimes'. ENOUGH Sup Forums grow a pair of balls!

That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die

This is something I unironicly want to be true, so little “actual” mystery left

Even if you are right, the fallen angels themselves still are alive under the Earth. They weren't all bound, and the bound ones were going to be released before the End of Days. Aliens don't die, their offspring with human does.

Also I don't think you are entirely right, because Jesus had to come from an untainted bloodline, hence the strict laws for the jews of antiquity and being forbidden to marry outside their tribe.

The Jews as a race were chosen because Heber and his family/tribe were the only ones who did not partake in the building of the Tower of Babel.

Of course when we talk about Jews today we are talking about talmudic Judaism, the ones who rejected Christ and are now in cahoots with Satan. Still from these God will save 144.000 righteous people, 12.000 from each tribe (save Dan, from who the antichrist will come), make them survive the End of Days to make them bow before the feet Christ and His elect.

Whoever carries dna of the fallen angels, which may also well be us, it doesn't matter since we are redeemed in Christ. (Also such % would be very small, nothing like the nephilim)

Although I am certain that (((they))) are working with the fallen angels to make hybrids again, for now a lot of fallen angel help goes through the classic channels, namely child sacrifice and horrible stuff like that.

Confirmed. Antarctica is Atlantis

>Aliens don't die

fug, meant angels here, although it is pretty much the same

looks like the chad meme head

Probably a geological formation of some kind, and don't call me Shirley.

Thanks. I had never read that before

i have more images of strange objects in antartica, ill dump

Really does

White ethnostate there pls

yeah, throw your hat at it egdelord

Everything we know about Atlantis comes from Plato. He describes it existing about 9000 years before him.

You can find both those cited works online if you're interested.

hmmm
youtube.com/watch?v=eITSTWfs6n4

Please don't be The Thing's spaceship.

youtube.com/watch?v=iQEzbael1vA

Winter-chan has opened the gate to Jotunheim

bumpity bump bump bump...

dumping my map folder
>some saved my shitty OC kek

This might be an extinct volcano that blew it's top off and left a crater

the expansion of water when it freezes can crack rock and create deep pits, quite possible geothermal activity causes it to melt and refreeze thus eroding the surface directly above the activity.

detail

The Langoliers did it

youtube.com/watch?v=JwLmZCMV9o4

updated this a little bit some time ago

Don't worry about it, goy

similar structures found near Gobekli Tepe

interesting... reminds me of the annunaki mines in south africa...

Are you guys retarded? This is obviously one of the space ships from Independence Day.

more shitty OC

Explain the Piri Reis map

Antarctica wasn't always covered in ice

so did we ever figure out what this was from?

detail of the map

>safely at the poles

youtube.com/watch?v=K0-GxoJ_Pcg#t=1m4s

>"We stand on a mountain pass in the midst of whirling snow and blinding mist through which we get glimpses now and then of paths which may be deceptive. If we stand still we shall be frozen to death. If we take the wrong road we shall be dashed to pieces. We do not certainly know whether there is any right one. What must we do? 'Be strong and of a good courage.' Act for the best, hope for the best, and take what comes. . . . If death ends all, we cannot meet death better."

educ.jmu.edu//~omearawm/ph101willtobelieve.html

It was found in a file of the soviet secret service SMERSH, which was released a few years ago. Pic related, too lazy to translate. Video by the guys who own the map and the accompanying stuff:
youtube.com/watch?v=QgNV_qRGHZI

reminds me of the “Devil’s Tower” in Wyoming. and more on the /x/ side, it think it could also resemble and old tree stump.

Uncle Adolph?

so will they ever come back from the inner Earth to liberate us from the Juden?

any translation of this?

>Something's happening in Antarctica.
Yeah, it is called "climate change"...

another detail of the map
>printed in special laboratory of the KZ Dachau

There are a few minor things that annoy me with this map:
>After 1941 only latin letters were to be used in official publications
>The long s is used in the wrong way in the instructions
Both probably can be axplained by the KZ printers having shitty and old equipment.