>Ursula now is a nerd with long hair and glasses
>Croix now is cool and charismatic with short hair and wears a cape
Why did they become each other?

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/kidkjm.webm
my.mixtape.moe/yogbae.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Poetry.

How do you feel about the cheesy DESTINED RIVALS angle they're going to play with Akko and Diana?

Will Ursula die with a smile on her face?

looking forward to their inevitable flashback ep.

Did they go to witch college together? Is there even a witch college?

the real question is: how many more episode of slow escalation will trigger put out before they realize they're nearly out of time and rush out the rest of the story? My bet is ep 20

Croix and Chariot will die with smiles on their faces because they will sacrifice themselves to save Akko and Diana while entrusting the future to them.

>"hurr durr im not a communist from /leftypol/ forcing a meme"

>Please user, stop the shitty greentexts and kill yourself

i don't think they're going to destined RIVALS

Whose your favourite background witch?

Trigger is the one pushing the meme. They have people there that browse Sup Forums, probably Sup Forums as well and thought it'd be funny to make Akko talk like a commie.

Diana knows about the secret of Akko, or rather she deduced it already. She will actually help Akko in her quest, like Satsuki Kiryuin to Ryuko.

Elise and Elf-chan

>Legolas-chan

CUTE!

>trigger is badly shooping Akko into communist propaganda
Kindly fuck yourself in the ass, sir.

Reposting Yoshinari interview from Animage about the second cour
>Yoshinari says that the second OP/ED spoil everything so there isn't a lot he can say, Yoshinari likes spoilery OP/EDs because they get people excited
>Yoshinari identifies the most with the TV incarnation of Chariot/Ursula because he also has low self-esteem but younger animators really admire him so that lets him keep going
>the animation allegory still applies, sometimes he wonders if he made it too obvious with the introduction of Croix
>he knows people have been waiting for Akko and Diana entanglement since the first OVA and says the AkkoDiana arc is coming
>rewatch episode 8 after watching episode 16 and you will notice something new about Sucy

>Chariot is the central character of the show. In a way everything revolves around Chariot: Akko, Diana, Croix are all connected due to Chariot.
>One of the most important parts of the second cour is how Chariot became Ursula.
>The ending of the second cour (episode 13) ended by focusing on the key persons of the story: Ursula (Chariot), Akko, Diana and Croix.

bee chan

Look at your own image. Its flat out showing that they're not going to become like Croix and Ursula, since they're holding hands while the other two didn't.

>rewatch episode 8 after watching episode 16 and you will notice something new about Sucy
What will it be, Sucyfags?

So what was in episode 8 then?

Akko will

>Yoshinari is Chariot
>Chariot is the central character
Cheeky cunt

>Hanna will never beg to take a bath with you
Why live?

Ursula won't die, but she will recover her yay.

;_;

>>The ending of the second cour (episode 13) ended by focusing on the key persons of the story: Ursula (Chariot), Akko, Diana and Croix.
>second cour (episode 13)
Part of me still has doubts about the first half.
I wanna see more pages from the interview and someone translate them.

>Barbara will never bully you with her perfect butt

Why live?

I want to give Yoshinari a hug.

She's 100% right.

my.mixtape.moe/kidkjm.webm

>Ursula had to visit many former students of Luna Nova to ask for leftover magic
>Many of them probably were her old classmates, now successful witches with families and decent jobs
>Every time she called at a door she prayed that no one could recognize her
>She'd die of embarrassment if anyone knew she was now a deadbeat teacher in a near bankrupt school that was forced to begging to keep on functioning
>At least when she visited Croix's house she was told that she was absent, of all the persons she had been acquitanced during her Chariot's days she was the one she didn't want to see

How long until she starts molesting Diana?

Found the commie.

Wow didn't realize how short Akko's skirt is until you put her next to the other witches.

Understandable you want to see more pages, but why are you having doubts and why at that specific part? Episode 13 is litetally the second cour.

>>he knows people have been waiting for Akko and Diana entanglement since the first OVA and says the AkkoDiana arc is coming
Praise be! I want to see some friendship happening!

>"Eeehh? Meinu Kampfu?"
>"Constanze where did you get this book?"

>My little elf can't be this cute.

my.mixtape.moe/yogbae.webm

>Yoshinari says that the second OP/ED spoil everything so there isn't a lot he can say

RIP Akko

Which sensei would you want to /ss/ with?

comfy

I don't think you know what that means.

Croix or Ursula or both preferably both

>>Yoshinari says that the second OP/ED spoil everything so there isn't a lot he can say

Does this mean what I think it means?

>Magic obviously dying out
>Chariot comes along and wants to revive it with raw enthusiasm and secret ancient magic
>Croix comes along with technomagic and science to at least make it last a while longer
>The establishment tells both of them to fuck off because muh tradition

Luna Nova deserves to die at this point. Croix's plans are probably a mercy compared to the slow, pathetic death they seem to desire.

Kuruwa-sensei is cool!
COOL!

Akko is too pure for this world. We don't deserve her yay.

I want to have messy, mating press sex with Ursula and impregnate her!

>Hallo, user!
>It's has beens a whole semesters since you joinses Luna Nova, and you've developsed nicelies!
>Us ats the Fae Courts haves foundeds you suitable to join our pleasure harems!
>Just comes withs me into the forest, and I shalls leads you there!

>tfw couldn't build shit because of the strike

How the fuck did Constanze survive?

>>Yoshinari says that the second OP/ED spoil everything so there isn't a lot he can say, Yoshinari likes spoilery OP/EDs because they get people excited

Called it

>but why are you having doubts and why at that specific part?
I don't know, some part of me is saying, part of me is saying there's a lie mixed in with the truth from what was originally posted.

>Episode 13 is literally the second cour.
Are you sure?13 felt like the last episode of Cour 1, and I though the new OP and ED were supposed to show we started the second cour? Also them starting the second semester in Episode 14.

YOSHINARIII!!!!!!

She didn't, thats why she didn't appeared in the episode

The timing doesn't work, but I suppose they can recut the song to fit it better.

The bigger issue is that the mystical Celtic aesthetic and the bright blank backgrounds don't really work for an intense synthetic song like this.

REMOVE ELVES

I think we all need to calm down for a moment and take in some guidance from Akko's Little Red Book.

Most of the commie Akko posters are ironic anyways. Just let the week pass just like every week.

I was promised comfy and cute witches. I didn't ask for a depressing end.

Wait a minute, you're not gonna turn me into a donkey, are you?

Chariot and Croix both have the same idea, but different methods.

They both want to give magic a place in the modern world.

Chariot wanted to make it entertainment, while Croix wanted it to be about industry.

Croix is in the right and there is no debating this.

>Yoshinari, thinking they might not get a second season decides to just kill Akko and be done with it
At least she'll go out in a blaze of glory

Is this even a question?

>Akko will die

YES

DIANA WON

>A believing heart is your magic
>Akko discovers that the Sorcerers Stones are actually made from human hearts
>because her heart believes the most, she sacrifices herself to save magic

Nelson.

Why not both?

Does Croix represent 3DCG animation or digital 2D animation?

Why must you want to see this poor creature suffer?

Why is there no bunny suit art of bunny Akko?

Hey, i was joking when i said that Akko would die and andrew and diana would go alm and celica.

It's fun to bully a cute commie

They were best friend and Croix helped her during the shows. Why doesn't she want to see Croix?

M-maybe it's just something that empowers her? I don't know. It just doesn't seem likely, especially with the tone of the show.

Sweet Jesus, a mythical creature! I must kill it before it spreads its pagan religion!

Anne

That's what they're made for anyway.

Boris-Chan the Pure

Amber-chan! And you should add her name, she's the fourth one from the left.

>no stuck up religious order boy in this show so Sucy can tease him to death

What's the point?

Avery will always be a best

Amber a cute

What if Croix was more about making a profit from magic? Maybe she gave Chariot the idea of becoming an entretainer with Croix as her manager. Then Croix put Chariot's face on all kind of merchandising and made crazy bucks. But when Chariot's career ended she discovered that Croix was the holder of all the rights and the money. Croix abandoned Chariot and she was forced to work as a teacher and hide her identity because her many debts.
Technomagic is just the newest "become rich fast" scheme of Croix.

>not wanting devout religious boy x pagan aswang witch instead

I hoped Avery could get more lines since appearing in episode 1 since her smugness would go well with H&B but I guess those two already form a trio with Diana and Trigger probably thought a 4th would be too much.

>ywn chain your elven sex-slave in shackles of cold-iron so that she can't resist as you pump her full of half-elf children

Elf-chan.

I really didn't like the Ragryo theme

>friendship

we need moar then that

Stop liking shoehorned characters and shoehorned romance!

Croix's goal is better, but her solution just treats the symptoms rather than the disease. Her magitech doesn't seem to make new magic, just use the remaining magic more efficiently. Of course that's with the caveat that we don't actually know her real endgame and how evil it might be.

On the other hand, it's pretty obvious that Chariot's goal, the triskelion, should actually revive magic rather than just postpone its decline.

Really, you need both in order to make witches relevant again. Chariot alone would just allow the witches to keep doing their thing uninterrupted. Croix alone just delays the inevitable. Only together can they really make a difference, but that's probably the tragedy of it all, no?

BadCOCK-Sensei

She's cute.

by the end of the series, akko will mean a lot to diana

I love that Trigger keeps fucking up this series with two crappy pretty dudes and forced romance bullshit. Then make up some cheapass excuse like they thought about bringing boys since the OVAs. Why didn't they do it while they were at it, then? Things would've been different.
This is why you don't fuck with the fans, kids. Don't change the formula if they like it very much and want to keep it like that.
Episodes 6 and 10 would have been great without the shoehorning, but the fact they just hamfisted romance and it just had to have Andrew and Frank in it. Whatever role Andrew and Frank played in those episodes, that role would have been filled better by and actually been enjoyable if it was with Lotte and Sucy or team B or Ursula or some other teacher.
The hamfisting characters or romance into an episode really takes away from the enjoyable parts, but the lackluster resolution of episode 5 doesn't take away from the good parts.
Trigger should care because this is their second fluke in a row, Kiznaiver was even worse. If they keep being so unsuccessful they are going to have a hard time finding any investors. I'm surprised they were able to find any anyways, that faggot Tattun said Trigger wasn't on the production committee so they don't see any of the profits, which means it doesn't matter to Trigger whether the show does well or not because it doesn't affect them, which means they can just fuck up the show like they tried to in episodes 6 and 10.

but there already is a religious student she can tease, user
she wouldn't even need to go to a different school to mess with her

Barbara looks Froggy in this picture

>IT'S SHOWTIIIIIMEEE!

Shes too cute.