Stable Genius

I wouldn’t trust this man to safely color a Disney coloring book without eating his crayons.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=16Tu3kR77NE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is it banter? I can't tell anymore.

The stupidity on display lately has reached extreme levels.

We are now calling the billionaire real estate reality TV star guy who ran for president against the dems and won in 2016 a dumb dumb on mainstream cable news.

I cringe every time he tweets.

Look, you need at least a 130iq to get trumps latest tweet. It works on a couple of levels (some of which are actually recursive). If you are under 130 just act like you get the jokes so ppl don't think you're dumb. Many such cases. Stable.

>gets called out for being childish
>replies with childish tweets
I'm a total believer now. Anyone got a link to the book?

Well then you miss out on the finest, most beautifully colored book anyone has ever seen. Believe me!

>he spergs out because no argument
kek

it's 96D chess , right fellowMAGApedes ?

HE GOT AMERICA'S NIGGERS TO GO TO WORK.
/Argument

Some people don’t think he’s smart but he’s real smart. Donald Trump graduated from an Ivy League university ok. Wharton School of Business at UPenn. Ever heard of it. Yeah why don’t you go get a masters degree from there and then you can come back and tell me how dumb trump is Mmmmmkay sweeeeetie. People say trump doesn’t have a good vocabulary but that’s just not true. He ‘s so articulate with his words when he talks. He has so many words. Good words. Big words. He has words that would knock your fricken socks of if you heard em. Fantastic.

How? How the fuck could that be banter? Do you know what banter is you Polish fuck?

no problem

It's time for the old switch-a-roony and let the Dems take the midterms, thereby blocking the Reps

the political parties do this over and over again and people still fall for it
What will cause the Dems to take the midterms?.....Jeff Sessions declaring war on weed, a position that isn't popular with either party

He lowered the corporate tax rate from 35% to 21%.

I'm beginning to think we're the stupid ones.

This.

CNN is fucking finished.

DUDE

1) Ok, folks, we have had assertions from low IQ types that Trump doesn't read.

2) Funny what you can learn from books, suggesting THEY don't read.

3) Exhibit A: Michael D'Antonio, "Never Enough," the last bio of Trump before the election by a lib Trump critic

4) D'Antonio describes Trump's first deal on his own, without his father's help, the Commodore

5) Donald Trump immediately saw all the necessary components: "generous help from the government" and "a top-notch hotel operator as a partner"

6) Trump leveraged the Hyatt, the city, and Penn Central against each other.

7) Hyatt's participation would convince Penn Central that Trump could manage the Commodore.

8) Penn Central execs gave Trump an "informal first position on the property" based on a $10m purchase price

9) But they did not sign a binding agreement to do the deal.

10) For Trump, who did not have the $250,000 to finalize his option on the property, this wasn't an issue. He told the press he had "an option" and a "purchase contract" for the Commodore

11) City officials asked for a copy of the Penn Central agreement, he sent the the paperwork, MINUS the signatures that would have made it binding.

12) D'Antonio noted, "This omission either went unnoticed or no one cared about it."

13) Well, it wasn't entirely unnoticed.

14) Trump, who "doesn't read" had read through every single document and found that the agreement was unsigned, but he moved forward anyway counting on the fact that OTHERS "didn't read."

15) The project moved forward as if everyone had signed and as if Trump had actually paid.

16) He then used the city to leverage Hyatt because he was bringing real estate value to the partnership. (Talk about cajones!)

#
Remember, this is coming from a critic:

17) "The key to it all," D'Antonio writes, "was PAPERWORK SLEIGHT OF HAND, which became . . . a matter of PRIDE FOR TRUMP."

Wait, don't you have to read to do paperwork sleight of hand? But I digress
18) Trump said, "They only asked to see AN agreement. They didn't say it had to be signed.

19) But Trump wasn't done dealing. Once he started on the hotel. He then negotiated another deal with the Urban Development Corporation which had become nearly shuttered when . . .
. . . its moral-obligation bonds became unsellable. But Trump set up a deal for the UDC to actually own the hotel and LEASE it to Trump keeping the property off the city assessment rolls.

20) Trump and Hyatt would save $4m a year.

(I wonder where he read that?)
21) But Trump wasn't done: He didn't want to spend his own money to refurbish the hotel so he negotiated a loan with Equitable Life that allowed for "nonrecourse" lending which would "allow a builder such as Trump to borrow big sums even if he didn't have the assets to cover . ..
22) . . . the loan in the event of a default."

23) In a MOST UNUSUAL TWIST, for a period of 9 months Trump would be permitted to abandon the project with NO PENALTY if things didn't work out for him.

(But, I'm sure he never read that in the fine print).
24) When finished, one observer called this "one of the most complicated real estate deals ever conceived."

All from a guy who "couldn't read" contracts, building codes, loan and lease agreements, tax codes.

But you're a faggot cum dumpster so your opinion carries no weight OP. Granted, although Trump is no career politician, how do you account for all the success he has accomplished in a year with no help from Congress?

Maybe you're right, and this piece of Muslim nigger shit is smarter (at least smarter than you op, but that says very little about you but a lot about your ability to think critically):

youtube.com/watch?v=16Tu3kR77NE

>best colleges
>best words
>best president

He's under huge stress. He's not a trained politician who watch every sentence. He's has the same outlook as normal Americans. The guys that share "Stand up for our troops" on facebook and cry at Marines seeing their dogs.

Its crazy he's so normal desu. The Deep State are in full mobilization against him because he represents Change and Revolution.

Obama got co-opted but Trump has balls.

Are you still upset that Kevin Spacey isn't raping little boys? Only 7 more years....