Trudeau Foundation's New Logo

What the fucking fuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

voat.co/v/pizzagate/1708131
theburningplatform.com/2016/12/01/refugee-charity-uses-pedophile-logo-linked-to-clinton-foundation/
fondationtrudeau.ca/en/about/corporate-documents/annual-reports
youtu.be/WuGtYNnlYS8
johngraysonblog.wordpress.com/2017/01/16/the-most-important-man-in-the-clinton-foundation-feat-frank-guistra-george-soros-and-child-sexual-abuse/
mobile.nytimes.com/2015/04/30/us/politics/canadian-partnership-shielded-identities-of-donors-to-clinton-foundation.html?referer=https://www.google.ca/
archive.fo/TEpO8
thespec.com/news-story/2219070-sex-pizza-and-politics-with-justin-trudeau/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

BUMP

It's not even his logo, right?

I just checked the site for the foundation and it's a TF not a triangle

Did they change it? Any proof?

topkek, shills will be here soon.

Fig if brew

guaranteed trudeau is caught up in the clinton bullshit

nani

Wtf this ones from 2016. Why are (((they))) being more open with this now???

>anything with triangles and hearts is connected to satanic pedophiles

What is confirmation bias

voat.co/v/pizzagate/1708131
10 month old news, still interesting.

t. Trudeau

theburningplatform.com/2016/12/01/refugee-charity-uses-pedophile-logo-linked-to-clinton-foundation/

WTF, it's actually legit..

>fondationtrudeau.ca/en/about/corporate-documents/annual-reports
>click on #1. Annual Report 2015-2016

I despised this man before this but now I would like to see him dead

Trudeau is the type of cuck who probably likes to watch white pizza get fucked by black hot dogs

>implying the slash across the letters doesn't imply the cutting short of a child's life
wew lad I mean use your brain

Oh yeah very much guaranteed our establishment is tied up with those creeps in a big way. The Canadian media and political class is more upset about Trump’s election than their US counterparts. Conservacucks here are so bluepilled they make Lindsay Graham look like Pat Buchanan. This country is a strange beast I tell you.

I don't think all spirals/all triangles are pedo symbols. In fact, I'm pretty sure most aren't. It's just this one is *nearly* identical to the one in the FBI file.

THE ONLY FRIENDS YOU MAKE ONLINE ARE NERDS, LOSERS OR PERVERTS. BECAUSE EXCEPT FOR YOU AND ME, EVERYONE ONLINE IS ONE OF THESE.

Hiding in plain sight is effective >>

That one is more of a G-mountain though

There's probably many similar logos around the world, honestly this doesn't show anything.

>It's just this one is *nearly* identical to the one in the FBI file.
But it isn't identical, is it?

How far a stretch are you willing to make?
How old are these FBI "logo"s? exactly?
What are the odds that pedophiles would still be using them when this is all public knowledge?

Just approach these matters with a basic level of scepticism.

t. rudeau

youtu.be/WuGtYNnlYS8

wtf link?

(((They))) are trying to cover up this homosexual behavior as exercise and martial arts! Wtf this is not normal for 2 boys to be all over each other!

I heard that a good portion of Brazilian bjj instructors teaching in the US have had child molesting charges on them in brazil

BJJ practitioners love the triangle because lots of grappling moves create a triangle with their limbs to choke people unconscious or to create a strong frame to hold positions. There used to be lots of pedos in martial arts but they were McDojos with predators pretending they know Ninjitsu or some other fake shit.

damn, i fucking hate this cuck

(((BERG)))

>it isn't exactly identical
It doesn't have to be identical to fit the purpose of basic communication between pedophiles. It's a legend. You put it on clothes and jewelry and whatever else. It's a very basic pattern but complicated enough so that one likely doesn't use it purely through random chance.

>how far a stretch are you willing to make
Not very far. Nobody is saying the logo alone is enough to be absolute proof, it's just very alarming.

>How old are these FBI logos
No idea, but age of their communication memes doesn't matter if they're still in use.

>what are the odds that pedophiles would still be using them when this is all public knowledge
If the knowledge is as common as you're implying no one would use anything so similar to it in the first place even if they weren't pedophiles.

J.T was one mentioned involved in pedophilia along with high profile people and politicians. He came to mind right away when those initials were mentioned. Wish I could remember which Y.T video it was now.

Any anons remember his response when asked about his leadership campaign trail in 2012?
He responded saying it was exciting with lots of pizza and sex.

Not like it matters, but his wife didnt come on the campaign trail with him.

johngraysonblog.wordpress.com/2017/01/16/the-most-important-man-in-the-clinton-foundation-feat-frank-guistra-george-soros-and-child-sexual-abuse/

Long but good read if you want to know a little more about Frank Guistra. He's connected to JT, the Clinton Foundation and the Elpida orphanage.

It's completely inverted from the boy lover symbol. Obviously he's the boy looking for a daddy.

Checked and yeah I do remember that shit.

I withdrew my wife's son from karate class. The erratic chants and movements, were very reminiscant of Baphomet worship. Whole situation made me very uncomfortable. So I signed him up for art camp with his sister

those images aren't even close. not the same at all

strange

When I was young I tried Karate. They had us all prey to some weird god or gods(I was to young to remember exactly what it was about). Our small community was very religious and all the kids felt very uncomfortable with it. Most kids refused to kneel and recite the prayer. The next day the class was cancelled and they never offered Karate again.

>If the knowledge is as common as you're implying no one would use anything so similar to it in the first place even if they weren't pedophiles.
so these satanist pedophiles don't know that you're on to them?

Why wouldn't they change up and use a different symbol?

I SEE NO PROBLEM WITH THIS

why?

If you think Kikes and Trudeau has a right to exist, your a baby cucksucking pedophile who needs to be gassed.

Oh awesome people.are looking into the freak Frank Guistra.
Heres why Americans should look into him and his Radcliffe Foundation.

mobile.nytimes.com/2015/04/30/us/politics/canadian-partnership-shielded-identities-of-donors-to-clinton-foundation.html?referer=https://www.google.ca/
Archive link. archive.fo/TEpO8

Biggest doner to the Clinton Foundation. ALSO refuses to disclose who donated to the Radcliffe Foundation. He hides behind our Canadian privacy laws to funnel dirty money to the Clintons.

Pic related is The Radcliffe Foundations pet project Elpida Home For Refugees in Greece.

Soon gentlemen.

Soon.

gas all skeptics

>using the occult symbol for a mercurial sunset on humanity as example of no conspiracy
that symbol on the bottom is the illuminati symbol trans-mutation of humanity. its a horizon, sun going down on humanity.

Just a coincidence, goy!

IT'S J-J-JUST A C-COINCIENCE GGGG-G-G-G-OYIMMMMMMM GO TO BED ARENT YOU TT-T-IRED GOY BREHJDJSJGKKGFFUUUUUUUU

bump

>so these satanist pedophiles don't know that you're on to them?
Who fucking knows. Maybe they do know but think they're untouchable.

>why wouldn't they change up and use a different symbol
Why should they? It's a method of saying 'hello' for them. If you keep reinventing the language it loses its meaning and therefore its value. If you keep changing it, doing so defeats the purpose. If one day I decided that instead of saying 'hello' I will, for the hell of it, say 'bob', people won't understand me when I try to say hi to them.

1 word.

hubris

That sums it up nicely.

>hubris
Possibly. They'll regret it.

More and more people are waking up day by day, and it's only going to take a few minor mistakes on their part for everything to blow up in their faces. Any sloppiness in secrecy, even if it was in the past, will cause them huge problems, and every single, seemingly harmless issue they face runs the risk of a death sentence or (much, much) worse.

These people are doomed. I would rather be one of their victims at this point than one of them.

I think they've surpassed the point of mistakes. They're just wallowing in their own shit at this point.

Leafbros I am sure Trudeau and those before him have cucked your nation. Seriously...those fucking signs in the subways in what was it....ottawa i think? literally showing mudslimes banging white women. dear fucking god

thespec.com/news-story/2219070-sex-pizza-and-politics-with-justin-trudeau/

>“The intensity, the excitement of being in the middle of a political campaign — it’s heavy, it’s fun stuff,” started Trudeau. “There’s pizza, sex and all sorts of fun things.”

Good job, I searched and searched and could not find it.. You are a great Leaf.

I looked it up and I couldn't find any organization Trudeau associates with to have this logo

Can someone show me what organization this is?

From FOIA Weiner laptop emails

I remembered that it was a university newspaper so that's how. A bit of an odd thing to say isnt it?

bump

Yeah, I dont think his wife was on the campaign trail with him.

Bump

Illuminati!!!!

coming just for you

Bags under Trudeau and the boys eyes shows possible anal trauma.

>implying every ZOG company isn’t an active participant in occult Jewry

Belluminati?

This is not the same symbol. The triangle is the most stable shape structure and is used a lot in both bjj and japanese jujutsu. The G is for gracie, the founding family of brazilian jiujitsu.

>nothing to see here goy

Because it's a part of their shtick to get off on duping the masses whilst rubbing the truth in their faces.

RAGEBUMP FUCK SHILL SLIDES

Sup Forums could use memes to ruin Trudeau

MOTHERFUCKING BUMP

FUCK

bump

jaksgjdjdnsb

>omg it's similar reeeeeee

ALL THE FUCKING SHILLS DIE

KILL FUCKING SHILLS

that kinda sounds like something you invented so that you don't have to think about things rationally.

Either way, its a PR nightmare. The company that made it fucking blew it by even opening up the possibility of them being compared. Companies get paid millions to make logos, just to avoid this type of thing.

Lol this has nothing to do with Karate. Jiu jitsu is gay af though

FUCK THESE FUCKING SHILLS HIGH ENERGY BUMPS GO MOTHERFUCKERS GO

Justin "the tip" Trudeau

Big if true. Needs moar proofs

this

BUMP BUMP BUMP

HAVE YOU EVER SEEN THE BACK OF A $20 DOLLAR BILL...ON WEED?

kys faggot

It's in a pdf that you can download
trudeaufoundation.ca/sites/default/files/petf2016_english.pdf

You're pretty fuckin sharp for a leaf, I'll give you that. Turns out I invented the concept of ancient satanic power and influence hidden throughout history, and also the idea that people who worship the Lord of Deception would enjoy the thrill of getting away with an open deception too big to be believable by the feeble minded.
I think you should kill yourself, Dunning Kruger loser.

Shills better know that they're shilling for their fucking lives. When the world at large (inevitably) wakes up, things will be harsh.

Turn towards spirituality and virtue, as selfless service will potentially aid you against your coming karma.

GOD FUCKING DAMNIT BUMP FUCK SLIDES

Yeah it was a bit off topic. Sorry wasmt trying to derail.
Bumping Trudeau killing a chicken for molech