We Are All Human. No one is illegal

Prove me wrong.

>We Are All Human
hmm

sure we're all human, but this is my piece of clay and I dont want your stinking mug around my clay so scram, weirdo

have you gone to china and told the chinese this?

No one is illegal.

But some people need to be far away from other people.

It's true the only thing making other people dangerous it's a badly deviced society.

>serial killer isn't illegal
Yeah no

Man commits a crime is convicted by a court of law. How is that person not illegal?

>We Are All Human

Stopped there

sage every slide thread

>We Are All Human.
True
>No one is illegal.
Wrong
>Prove me wrong.
Immigration law

I walk your home holding a gun and call it my own, options?

Israel disagrees.

This is incredibly fucking disingenuous. The very laws you're attempting to loophole around were constructed by whites; the very people you're trying to dispossess of land. How long do you think you can keep taking advantage of our good nature? These are our lands and I'll quite frankly bash your fucking head in mate. Stay where you are, cunt.

Actions are illegal not natural born humans.

>We Are All Human.
>No one is illegal.

Do you know what an non-sequitur is OP?

literally nobody thinks Mexicans are illegal people you dumb shit

This doesn't make any sense. Your illicit travel into a country doesn't inply your existence is illegal.

You didnt build, or help build my hut. There is only enough room for me and my family, get lost!

>We Are All Human. No one is illegal

If somebody casually walked into my home without my permission and told me that straight to my face, they would be met with bullet to the head.

Le chosen hath spaked

Natural born human can become illegal by breaking the law retard.
We're talking about adults not new born babies

Speciest

We ale vely jiumaan

Okay. If no human is illegal, then anyone can go anywhere. Correct?

If you really believe that, you must also hold the notion that all people are good.

There are objectively evil things in life. Take murder for example.
If no human is illegal, you must have 0 (ZERO) fear that anyone will murder you. If there is no illegality of movement and place, then you should have no problem with ANY person coming to your home, because there would never be any potential problem.

So in that case, please post your address and exact coordinates OP. Allow everyone here to see that you are unafraid and that, since everyone is a good person, you do not mind any person freely going where they want.

I will wait.

If you do not drop an address and coordinate in 10 minutes this thread is as good as done and you were baiting.

Just look at the world map you shit for brains

>1 post by this ID

when will you learn Sup Forums?

>We Are All Human
I thought we were all imaginary just representations of events past unfolding in a recap/dream like manner. So in short there is only one human

what is the criteria for human? If it requires a minimum 90IQ i got news for you babe :/

>you must also hold the notion that all people are good.
Stop trying to act smart it doesn't work for you.

We are all humans, no doubt. What that makes us different is our culture and how we grew up.
I am a half Turk and a half Dane and moved here when I was 1 year old with my parents. You may stop to think I am a literal cockroach, and I don't blame you either. I understand the hatred has of Turkey, but I am someone who grew up in danish culture. That has lived as that of a danish boy for all my life, that never has bothered to understand turkish culture. And in the end of the day, I am just as much of a Dane as a pure white boy. It is not blood that makes people unworth its culture. If a person has never understood the muslim culture, then he should be able to have a free pass. However never a refugee.

blacks aren't hueman

Obvious shill thread sage it

>We are all humans, no doubt. What that makes us different is our culture and how we grew up.
>I am a half Turk and a half Dane and moved here when I was 1 year old with my parents. You may stop to think I am a literal cockroach, and I don't blame you either. I understand the hatred has of Turkey, but I am someone who grew up in danish culture. That has lived as that of a danish boy for all my life, that never has bothered to understand turkish culture. And in the end of the day, I am just as much of a Dane as a pure white boy. It is not blood that makes people unworth its culture. If a person has never understood the muslim culture, then he should be able to have a free pass. However never a refugee.
that shit was beautiful

Inhuman slav. BTFO.

Species are classified as separate if genetic variation is greater than 1.3%(1) while the genetic variation between some humans(west africans) and chimps is as low as 0.97%(2). In order to prevent black people from being classified as a different species they have inadvertently reclassified humans and chimps as the same species.

1. DOI: 10.1038/nature04072
2. ISSN: 1464-0570

Define "illegal"

Code of Hammurabi is the foundation of Jewish law and all laws since, it was crafted in Babylon who were Masonic Jews that worshiped demons. Are Jews white?

These people are attempting to disolve the United States with this no borders shit. Every nation on earth enforces its borders. If you stop defending yours, you will lose it. Let enough settlers colonize your territory and they will claim it as their own. This has been true through all of human history.

not me i'm superhuman

You can be illegal if you violate the law. So you can be illegal if you do something against the law. Word your point better next time OP.

Define a "human" pol definition is Japanese and white people