Hey kids your gf is gonna be forcefully inseminated by a hot guy via the plans of ugly old men

>Hey kids your gf is gonna be forcefully inseminated by a hot guy via the plans of ugly old men

Nippon's shounen NTR is getting too meta. Not even beating around the bush. If Dragonball was written in 2017 Yamcha would be the protagonist.

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/787852/27a44aeac1/
exhentai.org/g/914015/f796d54852/
exhentai.org/g/913940/7b0902ab05/
mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=57439
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Under 19 Chapters
The world is not ready for this manga.

Who the hell translated this, this is worse than Google-kun.

Source?

They really are trying everything to get the idea of reproduction into young men's minds

>baca manga bahasa indonesia
kek

Reproduction by people that aren't them because their genes are inferior (such is the case with the genkifag protagonist).

Complete with a retarded TL note commenting on the story. I bet they try to shove shitty jokes in there too, on other pages.

God I hate people who try to be funny in the translator notes.

Right? I'd imagine 2022. We're not ready. Magi alone set us back 4 years because Mor wasn't knocked up with Hakuryuu's child when baba got outta that timeskip.

So Japan is willing to import semen now?

Like that autistic cancer who translates the Isekai Maou cancer?

>tfw withouth quality checker

Who the hell edited this script? They fucked it up so bad.

got you senpai

Do all of you really know how to read moon or are you all autistic and complaining about typesetting and other minor bullshit

Sauce? My google-fu does nothing!

I mean sure, I could get a 600 pound old man to jack me off if that was the only way I could achieve an orgasm. But that doesn't mean I can't complain about his smell, does it?

Are you retarded?
Do you even English?

Step up your google search, noob. reverse image search isn't the only way to search for title. You could search the plot too.
In any case

>complaining about some guy not having perfect English writing abilities when you rely on him to read your cartoons

So how many chapters is this shit up to?

I dropped it after 2 chapters because I figured something like this would happen.

>If Dragonball was written in 2017 Yamcha would be the protagonist.

Dragonball written in 2016 has Yamcha as an isekai protagonist.

how is this shit not cancelled yet ?

Goku is literally an isekai protagonist in the original.
>Transported to another world
>Retard powerful
>Kind of an idiot
>etc

Huh, are these "fuckin' you assholes ruined everything" themes hitting in Japan? This is the same theme as P5, that the older generations have ruined everything for the younger ones.

>implying DB isn't already isekai for readers on Planet Vegeta.

I've wagered that old man NTR is the result of jealousy towards the generation from before they got their country's metaphorical testicles blown off with nukes.

Nine chapters now. He already found the girl so it's pretty clear it got cancelled.

>If Dragonball was written in 2017 Yamcha would be the protagonist.

exhentai.org/g/787852/27a44aeac1/
shoujo-esque dj of Yamcha getting cucked are top tier.

>We're have already analysis and have highest compatibility gene.
well i guess if i don't speak nip i can't criticise it
maybe in the original japanese it was also had retarded grammar and made no sense

I can read it, I've translated a bunch, proofread more. This is shit.

well I guess that's good, I just hate NTR baiting.

Good. It deserved to be axed. It couldn't even follow through on the concept.

He leaves her immediately and doesn't kiss her. Meanwhile she's enrolled in some kind of breeding program with the guy in the OP and they do shit like simulating dates and other cutesy garbage.

What if it doesn't get cancelled? I'm going to be so fucking smug.

then I will gladly avoid the rest of this manga then.

literally this

exhentai.org/g/914015/f796d54852/

More like this.

exhentai.org/g/913940/7b0902ab05/

>Bomb hard in ranking.
>Probably not even going to sell shit.
>About to be canceled.
>Sudennly Abe see it can brainwash kids to breed.
>Series end in 2027 after 50 volumes, 3 two-cour anime series, 5 ovas, 2 movies and a live action thanks to government money.

Why are the nips so obsessed with being cucked by bureaucracy?

The funniest part about this one is that the guy's government arranged marriage partner hasn't talked to him in two years and is having an affair with a married man

Japanese politicians need birthrates to remain low so they can use it as a political prop and divert attention away from more pressing issues like their pharma industry and corporate culture; who are likely paying the politicians themselves so they can remain untouched.

Wait, so what's wrong with that? Clearly that fucker wasn't interested in her.

They love NTR. They believe, as a culture, that most people do not end up with their loved one and that is the norm, so they come up with elaborate stories as to why that happens.

Clearly this guy fucked it up because he didn't pick her.

He's the protagonist and has established his sole purpose in life is to save her from impregnation? If he had the opportunity to hug her he should've just nabbed her and shiv anyone who gives chase.

Wait so. What the fuck is he doing now?

>DB is just a manga King Vegeta wrote when he was mad about his vasectomy

>They believe, as a culture, that most people do not end up with their loved one and that is the norm

It goes back pretty far too. So many Japanese tales begin with some feudal Lord plucking a dirtfarming peasant girl from her fields. Ofc her village sweetheart can't go against authority so he waits by a tree for 50 years or some shit while she pumps out royal bastards.
There's also their admiration of a Lord's servant falling for the Lord's wife/mistress and bottling those feelings indefinitely out of profound respect and loyalty for their Lord. They'll just be standing guard outside their bedroom all stoic listening to their only love get turned inside out by a man with no shortage of other women.

Muh "I'm not powerful enough to save you yet"

Meanwhile in scotland

Not to mention that most of the most-famous literature is either about a guy being cucked, or women choosing not to pursue their love.

History has no shortage of NTR that's for sure. This one that takes place in 20th century paris particularly cracks me up

>Japanese guy throws away all his money (and his bride back home) to frequent a French courtesan
>French courtesan is giving freebies to Pepe le' Chad
>Nip is jealous
>Storms into her residence
>Watches them having sex
>They charge him for it
>The police are after Pepe le' Chad
>Courtesan gives him puppy eyes and tells him to go get his ass kicked by the police so Chad can escape
>Courtesan and Chad decide to have a quickie (while nip guy is getting the shit kicked outta him) before he escapes

Oh also Chad has been stringing along girls all over town and mooching off them until they're forced into prostitution to settle his debts, all thinking he'll come back for them.

Wasn't there another manga about people getting paired off by some agency or something. It was fairly light hearted and I remember a brother and sister were paired together too. I read it some time ago but i cant recall the name. Anyone know what I'm referring to?

I can think of a few
maybe this mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=57439

That was it, thanks. That's been bugging me for a while.

its wierd that thats the analogy you use but then again this is Sup Forums

It's Japanese > Indonesian > English translations. I can't even fathom being desperate enough to want to read something so garbled.

Must get my shounen ntr manga asap

TBF the guy starter doing this because people were trashing his comments in credit page.

Nah it was because he thinks he's funny and everyone got mad at him in the comments so he started releasing "commentless" versions as well. Occasionally justifying the comment version with feedback he gets from the handful of 12-yr olds that actually like them.

The biggest problem with it isn't the game of telephone with translating through 3 languages.
It's the fact that the guy doing I->E has a fuck-awful grasp of English.

>are you all autistic and complaining about typesetting and other minor bullshit
You know, i have actually bothered to read "horrible, unreadable" translations side by side with "good" ones, and it's 95% the same fucking thing, just that they phrase it differently and maybe fix some stuff in retrspective like unknown character genders and shit.
So yeah, just autist rage

Are you crazy? Low population growth means no one around to support the elderly that bother to vote for those Japanese politicians.

doesn't sound like the program is that successful.

They'll fail. We won. Civilised humanity will soon go extinct. That's what they get for treating free people like slaves.

He's probably a dude in Indonesia. They learn English in most of SEA and I've actually met some filipinos who had spoke English more eloquently than native-born US citizens. Of course, that's not the case here unfortunately.

>people who defend awful English translations have an awful command of the English language

Every single time.

>They love NTR.
It's all relative. Pretty sure you can't say Japan loves cuckoldry more than the west, where you have plenty of people who actually defend the act being acted out in reality with real people.

> everyone is attractive
Come on, somebody has to fuck a cow or I call bullshit.

Why would they breed the cows?

yeah, No Longer Human by dazai osamu end with ntr too iirc

What's the name. SauceNAO gives nothing.

I wouldn't say they love NTR, but there's a japanese term for the sort of bitter (bittersweet?) ending a lot of their stories have.

I'm glad that Sup Forums has finally opened its eyes`abd tge next big shounnenn is finaly getting traction here.

NTR isn't mono no aware in the least nigga

Did you have a stroke? Are you okay?

X23

What did he mean by this

Anyone got ID of this?

No, he's just one of the translators.

Do you really think voters are rational? The more you can complain about young people not fucking, the more geezers vote for you so you can fix it. And if you actually fixed it they'd vote you out because you're not feeding their victim complexes. You need to keep it as an issue to win reelection on.

It's like the United States and guns. Sure, banning guns would fix the problem of mass shootings, but then the issue can't be used as a political prop. Instead, the politicians use sophistry to convince people they need more guns, thus exasperating the problem and allowing them to continue getting reelected, by recycling their strawmen every few years.

But they're so much more existential about it. Cheating in an American sitcom is a punchline. Whereas in Japan it's an entire arc of standing at the door stroking your dick and crying as you watch them.

And the funny thing is that the same guy is wholeheartedly working for the agency that runs the program now.

Government enforced Eugenics?

See, that would be sound but those kids aren't going to be particularly better than anyone else due to environmental factors.
If the society itself is fucked then what's the point of producing a superior breed of people?

To save the society.

It can't be saved from itself, that's why it crumbles.
And modern eugenics is gene modification, not selective breeding.
This is a poor excuse for a story.

We need forced drama. The author clearly didn't think too far ahead so he decided that forced drama is better.

If you breed for radiation/ environmental resistances it'll work.

Why are harem shit series so dumb?

It's not harem, but you were right about series being shit.

Yeah it is all relative. The japs are romanticizing it in media and the west isn't. Real life cuckolds are still considered pathetic perverts.

You only have to be as smart as your audience.

Japanese politicians don't actually care about the elderly voters who vote for them.

Same thing in America.

Same reason we breed cows.

Did it get canned already? It would only make sense that some of the new wave of Jump would fall off.

tfw i unironically love that shit

I will miss the semen demons

Otherwise trash manga that deserves the axe

>being this new that he doesn't know about mono no aware
Just fucking burn Sup Forums down Hiroshimoot. We are basically Sup Forums at this point.