Dragon Ball Super

How does nappa-kun have bigger muscles than jiren-sama?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p_Q277C9QCo
kanzenshuu.com/2016/10/14/shueisha-establishes-new-dragon-ball-room-initiative-support-future-content/
kanzenshuu.com/2017/01/05/yahoo-japan-discusses-dragon-ball-room-initiative-with-section-chief-akio-iyoku/
youtu.be/XZJ_P1DhGrw
youtube.com/watch?v=gT3KORB7dIk
youtube.com/watch?v=hO-xs_quFEM
youtube.com/watch?v=tum1P5jm_so
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He's a big guy

youtube.com/watch?v=p_Q277C9QCo
anyone else get turned on by this scene? i don't know why but something about it was just very arousing

UUUU

too late

fuck that freeza guy

(laughs)

Can't argue with that.

WHERE IS VOL 3?

How will toeifags ever recover?

kek

Jiren-sama needs to be squashed desu

By ignore that and continuing to watch the anime?

By accepting the fact that Manga has already won and accepting our new Shueisha overlords.

>NO MORE WARMING IT THIS IS THE REAL DEAL!

>Shueisha overlords
quick rundown?

What happened to Vegeta's tail?
SS monkey god when?

shit filename
OUT!

Can a kind user post the gif that has a montage of Goku spamming ki blasts in DBS?

What's the significance of this?I just remember the file name was 'bad animation' but there was much worse animation in super, especially that Beerus x Goku fight

Retard
save things if you want them in future

Shueisha established the Dragon Ball Room which acts as a franchise headquarters for everything Dragon Ball related.
"It is an interdepartmental collaboration to support and expand upon the Dragon Ball franchise."
"in practical terms you can think of it as handling both the rights and editing. It’s a new experiment to have a department that only thinks about Dragon Ball.”

"“they decided to establish a new section for contacting Toriyama-sensei and other things to keep the franchise going indefinitely”.

That raises a question. The TV anime Dragon Ball Super currently airing Sunday mornings is a new series based on Akira Toriyama’s original draft, and is supposed to be running in V-Jump (with artwork by Toyotaro). Iyoku’s answer: “Me and everyone else in charge of Dragon Ball Super are on the V-Jump editorial department and also work at the Dragon Ball Room.” Unpacking that, “The Dragon Ball Room is part of the rights department, and was originally conceived as an integration of the V-Jump editorial department and the rights department. Both were doing the same job, so they decided to do it together.”

kanzenshuu.com/2016/10/14/shueisha-establishes-new-dragon-ball-room-initiative-support-future-content/

kanzenshuu.com/2017/01/05/yahoo-japan-discusses-dragon-ball-room-initiative-with-section-chief-akio-iyoku/

Thank you kind user

Why do people like subs over dubs again?

In case you forgot.

Very good thread

>[Akira Toriyama, the original author, commented that, “I was wanting to keep this old series alive and kicking even in the modern day with help from Shueisha’s excellent staff, so for me this team is dependable and a real godsend. It’d really be great if this way I won’t have to do anything!!!!"]

>Doesn't even mention the staff of Toei.
JUST

>only 24 planets from all those galaxies have life

Did it take you this long to realize DB threads are cancer?

Why is goku white , yet zamasu take his body and turns into a Mexican cosplay?

Saiyan were always meant to be darker
Zamasu and his godly ki transcended reality itself and made a more true and better version of saiyan goku

>Roshi is relevant for the first time since Piccolo saga

Feels so good. I just wish the tournament wasnt so short.

That's what happens you directly adapt Toriyama's concept art.
Saiyans were originally tanned in the manga.

Who has the best boy pussy in the show? Gohan from the Saiyan saga to the Cell games is pretty

history of trunks era trunks

>dead

>saved

for how long?

don't underestimate me

I could say the same
best of luck

WHERE'S THE LEAKS

B O O G I E
A
C
K

So Chiaotzu is not participating because he wants to stay back and take care of the dojo I assume

Right here

down the hall and to the left

Goku consistantly called Krillin his best friend.

>implying somebody can't have more than one friend
show me one instance of goku calling anybody in that image his best friend besides krillin
go ahead
i'll wait
fucking autist

If Goku and Krillin's power levels were the same (let's say Krillin's base is 150 million and SSJ Goku is 150 million base Goku being 3 million), who would win? Goku can only go SSJ1 but he can use his other non transformation techniques including teleportation.

Anytime a fight comes that close on power the bigger stronger guy wins which is why Goku always beats Vegita despite the times they were close in power. He's just a bigger guy and that's also the reason Raddits destroyed Goku in battle.

If Raddits trained the same way Goku did he'd be on a completely different level and if Vegita really wanted to beat out Goku he'd gather the D balls and wish to be bigger. Simple as that.

You obviously haven't been paying attention to the series because Goku has never won against Vegeta.
>in their 1st fight Vegeta completely fucked Goku which is why he needed Yajirobe, Krillin, and Gohan to finish Vegeta off
>this is also why Goku let Vegeta live. Goku wanted a rematch.
>in the Buu arc Goku could have won using SSJ3 but chose not to
>Majin Vegeta landed a cheap shot on Goku making Vegeta technically win
>in the Super manga, base Vegeta was wrecking Goku until Goku started teleporting
>Vegeta complained and went SSB
>both went SSB and stopped fighting

Goku and Vegeta are both in the God-tier right now. Shenron can't do anything beyond the power of it's creator, and Dende is out of his fucking league to start making Vegeta stronger

Also Goku was pretty much never going all out in a lot of those fights and Vegita pretty much always was. I like Vegita but what you're saying isn't true.

You can just tell Zamasu has a pampered boy pussy.

>implying that I wasn't solely trying to fool leakfag with the dimensions of that irrelevant picture.
You misunderstood and are angry for no reason

All he'd have to do is make Vegita taller and he could gain the muscle himself. It's literally nothing that big but still impossible for Vegita to do himself. Shenron could fucking easily make him bigger.

>Goku wasn't going all out in their first fight
No
In their second fight Goku was going all out in SSJ2 form but he didn't go SSJ3.
In their fight in the Super manga, neither were really trying.

Size has absolutely fuckall to do with power. Muscled have fuckall to do with power. This has been demonstrated countless times in the show.

Krillin would cut Goku in half.

I hope for one episode before the tournament showing U9 saying goodbye to everyone they care about.

It still doesn't feel like Goku being a dick has been hammered home enough yet.

No it's actually not! Anytime power levels are similar the big guy will destroy the little guy,

No, if their power level was the exact same Goku would still demolish him because of the size difference.

>the kaioshin is a jew while the hakaishin is a pacifist
>supposed champions are furries

It's a shitty universe.

Why are they so jealous of Universe 7 so much

>giving them a chance to live is being a dick

cool

shit image. Krillin was always his best friend.
>B-but I want to join in the meme bawwww
Faggot.

They know Goku is stronger than everyone but Jiren the ayy

So how would they pull off the goku is evil thing they already know this tournament is life or death what could goku possibly do in the middle of it to really seem like a bad guy

>ARRAAAH!
>I WILL NOT LET YOU SAVE YOUR WOORRRLLLDD!
>*Breaks his limit*

Got it. Will devote life and post next time too.

Someone doesn't seem to mind about him being evil, so at least there are 10 less participants to gank up on U7.

I wouldn't dismiss her off so easily.

>They are all going to be playable in the next game.
>All the Angels and Gods of Destruction are going to have generic watered down copies of Beerus' and Whis' attacks.

> Goku has never beaten Vegeta
> Krillin beat Vegeta twice

I like how he just picks up a crab in the middle of it and starts eating.

BIG GREEN DED?

It will probably come out soon.

This version is better:

youtu.be/XZJ_P1DhGrw

replace vegeta with smugpupfag and would watch over and over again

>All these months and months of prep for the tournament
>The actual thing will only be 2 episodes (plus an extra episode when only Goku and Jiren are left, since the tournament will go into overtime)

Why do people think Goku's stupid? TFS memed up Goku's "stupidity" too hard. Just read some of the stuff he said throughout the series.

>[When Frieza kills Vegeta] Goodbye, Vegeta. You’re not as cold-hearted as you believed yourself to be. A heart of stone can’t shed tears like you did. You must have been holding them back your whole life. I’m the only one left. I think I understand you now. You weren’t grieving over your own death, or because our home planet was destroyed. You were grieving because he turned you into what he wanted you to be. You never had a chance to be anything else. Well I still respect you. I know you made a lot of mistakes, but now I see that it wasn’t all your fault. You had the fiery will of a Saiyan. Please share that with me now, ’cause I need it. Thank you for saving my son’s life and buying enough time for me to recuperate. I’ll do my best to carry out your wish. (to Frieza) It’s true. Vegeta’s right. You have no honor. For him. And for everyone else you’ve destroyed, I am going to finish you.

Is it because they're stupid and can't comprehend the 11D multiversal chess based Son kun is playing.

youtube.com/watch?v=gT3KORB7dIk
youtube.com/watch?v=hO-xs_quFEM

Why has every thread devolved into unfunny copypasta spam now

Goku is terrifyingly smrt

demand and supply

>ctrl f "Goku"
>40 results

his name is KAKAROT

Dubbed he is smart. Subbed he is a retard.

But wouldn't he be stronger than Freeza, and why do you want to see him hurt so much?

He's a battle genius, but a dumbass in day to day things, though he's starting to learn since he can drive now

Based user.

It's a ryona fetish, some people here love or hate him, then there are some who pretend to hate him but masturbate to the idea of seeing him hurt or killed and you can tell if they get into graphic detail about it so the haters become a muddy pool of fetishists and angry anons.

t. smugpupfag

youtube.com/watch?v=tum1P5jm_so

Why do I feel like Gohan is going to be the most boring person to watch in Tournament of Power?

All members have something interesting going on with them, except for Gohan.

Goku - god ki, kaioken, instant transmission
Vegeta - god ki, final flash
Majin Buu - regeneration, magic, body manipulation
Androids - infinite stamina
Tienshinhan - solar flare, mafuba, tri-beam
Krillin - kienzan, solar flare x100
Roshi - mafuba and possibly a lot of different and interesting techniques, strategist
Piccolo - limb regeneration, stretchy arms, makanko-blablabla, strategist

Gohan - uhhh he's pretty strong? I guess? Not really since there's Goku and Vegeta.

Fuck I hope they either give him some cool new move or transformation, because I predict his fights are going to be a pain to sit through (Gohan vs Lavender was so boring).

i get off to it and pretend to hate him otherwise i dont really care

>Tienshinhan

>he doesn't know how dragonball time works

Oh huh that makes more sense now, I was initially confused about some posters who'd go into detail about seeing him getting eaten, digested or beaten by buu, cell or freeza but makes more sense now still its a weird fetish I dont see how thats sexually attractive at all

I know it's a little off topic, but since those other races are modelled after humans (or vice versa, humans are modelled after them), wouldn't Saiyans be black? And Superman should be black too? And God should be black too? Though I guess that explains why he isn't around anymore though.