WQ general - (((white women)))

how much of anti-women propaganda is the truth and what part is just demoralization tactics?

>NO WOMEN WILL EVER LOVE YOU AND RESPECT YOU GOY!
>NO MATTER HOW GOOD YOU ARE YOULL NEVER MARRY A VIRGIN WIFE, COULBURNING 35 Y.O. ROASTIE IS THE BEST YOU CAN GET!
>JUST LOOKING AT YOUR SUPPOSED LIFELONG PARTNER AND KNOWING HER D-COUNT WILL MAKE YOU PUKE
>YOUR CHILDREN WILL BE BORN FROM AN "EX" 20+ D COUNT WHORE HAHA GOY TAKE THAT FOR A DYNASTY

Yeah, hard, puke inducing, demoralizing stuff that makes you quit everything, my niggaz...HOLD ME Sup Forums !!!!

Im not saying white women arent trash (okay, that might be too harsh but lets just say that their moral levels are sub-optimal and often act as a fifth column within the white race by voting in the degeneracy and mass genocidination). But why do you think we arent able to control them?

Within the WQ, there seems to be a strong element of defeatism like the situation is irreversible. MGTOW people are entirely defeatist and act like they can leverage this situation by opting out (total bollocks btw, not that their obeservations are incorrect but solutions definetly are)...but Im not defetistic, Im generally optimistic about future (BRING IT ON FAGGOTS!!!) - sure plenty of women are entirely beyond repair, but we were in worse situations as a civ and came back.

discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X-6m73iuafo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Myabe we should allow SOME race mixing with Asians. A lot of white women are beyond repair. There just aren't enough good ones to go around.

>MGTOW

another issue with those crowd is that they have this bro-squad mentality thinking that men can do no degeneracy which is counter productive since power was given to women by men (promise of powsie had a lot to do with it)

Mate with whoever you want user.

>Myabe we should allow SOME race mixing with Asians.

I think a better option is importing WHITE south american females...and yes, there are plenty of SA girls who are whiter than "100% white" Amerimutt girls - look up their top contenders at beauty contest, they look pretty white and many have euro ancestory.

It really is a solvable problem - throw all whores and roasties (basically any +1/2 d count non married) to Mexico and Africa and import from Ukraine, SA, those white areas in Brazil, etc.

NO NEED FOR PESSIMISM MY BROS

Seriously, you don't have to mate with another person your same skintone if you can find someone else that is better.

I can't think of a good reason to constrain yourself to "only other white people."

>I can't think of a good reason to constrain yourself to "only other white people."

14 words?

Just a reminder that 99% of all MGTOW will get married if you take away women’s rights and re instate male authority

That's tired dogma. Give me an actual reason.

t. kikes or betas (maybe both?)
i don't want my fucking kids to be turk-looking faggots, Jap women have too high standards, and all the other asians are nigger-tier.

I'm neither for the record, I seriously just think you should mate with the best person you can pair up with regardless of their skin color.

>Just a reminder that 99% of all MGTOW will get married if you take away women’s rights and re instate male authority

I know, but we wont get their by converting to buddhism or doing hedonistic swine trips to thailand, we have to engage. we can have support groups, but mgtow is very nihilistic.

>Give me an actual reason.

I already did, continue with your civilization and hurritage if you love your civ...its doable youtube.com/watch?v=X-6m73iuafo

You're thinking too small.

If you want to continue your heritage, you should do what Alexander and Genghis did and mate with many people of different ethnicity in different nation.

That really gets your seed out there.

t. amerimutt

The only thing men need to worry about is divorce law. Think about it Hrvat
Imagine beeing beta bob in a world with favourable divorce laws
>be betabob
>make quite a lot of money
>cant for a reaon find girls, settle for roastie
>impregnate her
>she files divorce
>you keep everything and repeat the cycle

I dont see anything wrong with that

>The only thing men need to worry about is divorce law.

this is a problem we must overcome, but we wont overcome it by opting out and travelling to thailand. control the women who are controlable and nourish them and protect them.

>control the women who are controlable and nourish them and protect them.
they are all controlable. But i truely think their nature is destroying society and themselves. Though i dont have many blackpills. Do you have some?

>this is a problem we must overcome
we should start immediately with campaigns

Women.
Just.
Wreck.
Everything.

Its in their nature

Your the incel that makes the rape threads arent you?

>quoting the jewbook

no

>they are all controlable.

this is true only if you are talking about women from the start of their lifespan, the uncontrollable ones are the ones who wont make a good fit for wives (liberal women, women with big d counts, feminists etc.), that group is irreperable since women as wife is a very delicate mechanism that can be damaged.

>Though i dont have many blackpills. Do you have some?

no need to be blackpilled, this thread is anti-blackpill, if you wish for some blackpills, check out almost any mgtow content.

>Its in their nature

BULLCRAP

women raised right are the left hand of a husband and create a dynasty.

Proverbs 31:26-31

>Your the incel that makes the rape threads arent you?

no

here is more

how many of you guys have ever been in a relationship before? After a while you honestly do realise that appearances do come second to just being compatible with a person, nothing comes close to chemistry. I'm 33 years old and my fiancee is half black and half white and I don't care because I am in love with her and she with me (even though i'm like a 5 and she's a 9), it's the strongest feeling in the world and the chemistry between you two makes a huge difference.

What modern woman is even 1 of these?

>nothing comes close to chemistry. I'm 33 years old and my fiancee is half black and half white and I don't care because I am in love with her and she with me

I understand this. If I were in your situation I wouldnt give 2 shits about 14 words.

quite sad bruv, but there is still a pretty solid claster of worthy women (at least 10%) - although a very quiet claster. dont despair, its not over.

Idk man, I think youve found a compatible soul, I wouldnt even advise you to end it but its not optimal since Hwhite race.

i would like to refer you to my comment here.

our problem are divorce laws, who cares about roasties

Yeah - divorce laws don't make marriage at all desirable for any man who isn't thinking with their dick.

The "bank bail out" credit crunch economic limbo we are in is also a problem. We need to fix the money supply

its as if everything as against us. But you are right

The biggest concern is to make divorce laws better

how do we solve the WQ?

How would you convince a rich as fuck white South Americano raised on a hacienda with servants to live a lower middle class life in Ohio?

give benefits to his daughters to come to Europe/USA