How the fuck do we stop the thicc meme? Also, why inst thicc recognized as essentially glorifying laziness and obesity...

How the fuck do we stop the thicc meme? Also, why inst thicc recognized as essentially glorifying laziness and obesity? The overlap between people who like thicc girls and fat fetishists seems to be ridiculously high

The amount of fat people here has grown enormously recently and so are the amount of guys who like "thicc" girls

more for me

daily reminder that thicc is a jewish psyop

Thicc is not fat.

More cushion for the pushin’

This is not thicc, this is a landwhale.

Why is this fucking disgusting, degenerate fetish so popular even amongst Sup Forums? Is it the most effective psy op??

MORE CUSHION FOR THE PUSHIN'

We males must stop putting woman on pedestal., stop being a beta pussy. Treat woman like the muslims do it, when a woman is disrespectful let her know that this will have consequences. Women should know they place and respect men.

I say this 'cause especially here in germany, beta pussies blame alphas for all they problems.

Are americans genuinely retarded? Do they not realize that these orcas still have high fat? health issues? do they not realize that if they had anything other than perfect fat distribution they would look like shit?

Hood Rats will fall N luv immediately, blonde hair a plus!

Have fun watching your woman die in childbirth.

this is sexy.

this is fat.

how so ?

How is it that half the post itt are defending this? What do you find attractive about fat people? You know that they will absolutely gain weight because they have no self control yet you still lust for them

Everybody stop needing things right now

what if the strange desire for stickfigures itself was a psyop?

>tfw had a fat fetish as long as I can remember
>tfw married a thin woman
>tfw it never goes away

It could be worse, I guess

Thiccness is innately valued by societies in times of hardship, and the thicc meme will continue to gain ground as we head into WW3.

>weighing 20kgs more than average helps childbirth
>the thigh fat won't get in the way I swear
>hips have nothing to do with bones, women should just eat more
>American education is the best btw

Push women to get thicker, they'll need bigger clothes.
Thighs brushing against each other already increases wear and tear, getting fatter makes it worse.
Obviously they'll buy a size too small, so shirts and dresses will tear too.

Every step of the way offers an opportunity to make a sale.

Who is the chick on the left?

Those white bitches neet to get BLACKED. I would love to watch them get blacked. I'm getting rock hard just thinking about it. I would even take care of their mocha children.

If you marry thicc, sex is good when young but she will become land whale when older

If you marry sticc, sex is still good when young and if she puts on some pounds you get a nice thicc wife

Enjoying transporting your women around in a wheelbarrel when she gets older thicc-fags

i get it more fabric fuck mcdonalds fuck mickymouse these poor girls have to spend more but why not just wear a table cloth

Essentially this, you know at the very least that she gives somewhat of a shit about her health if she is thin or average. With thicc, it's almost certain she has no self control.

The "muh hardships" result is only repeated by ignorant colonists who no nothing about European history

>losing weight because of dying

>We stop thicc by shaming being fat.

Men who like fat girls are sadists. They like the ugly and unhealthy. Make fun of them for being chubby chasers.

I dumped my ex because she couldn't control her weight at age 22. I knew she would be a fatty later.

Fatties were idolized when everyone was starving because they were the elite. Now (in the US at least), our poorest citizens are obese while our elite are sticc and fitt.

CONSUME CORN AND LICE

There is nothing, NOTHING more degenerate than putting someone you apparently love in a situation where their health rapidly deteriorates for the sake of your fetish.

Imagine being with some chick that you actually love and progressively fattening her up or her just getting fatter regardless (as they always do with thicc). Imagine having kids with her if she can even fucking have them. Then imagine her not being able to play with them and eventually dying at an early age leaving your children motherless in a world where it is absolutely essential to have 2 functioning parents. Would you do that to your future children?

Even if, for example, you end up marrying a fit chick and wanking to fatties on the side, your relationship is still in jeopardy. You'll fuck her sure, but your lust to fuck some undulating mass of soft flesh will grow and grow until you aren't attracted to your significant other nearly as much as you used to be (if at all). This leads to you being unhappy and sequentially a bad parent or it will lead to a divorce. If you would put your future children through that you're a piece of shit.

Basically, so much as even having this fetish is dangerous and you should realize that. You should attempt to snuff it out while you still can.

It is beyond obvious that society perpetuates this fetish and it is assuredly Jewish. By jerking it to fat chicks, you are perpetuating Marxist propaganda and, simply put, are no better than a bearded, limp wristed nu-male

it irks me to no end seeing 100kg girls with somewhat attractive faces being courted by soy boys because they actively enable the progressive denigration of our women by turning off the only inhibitor that they have against getting fat. If they realize that "Oh shit, I don't have to exercise or care about my weight and I can eat all the food I want since some soy boy will still buy me shit" females will be lost

I want her to sit on my face so I can smell her asshole and push my tongue deep in there desu

stop with the racism these girls deserve to be fucked by black man

we need more of these

Heinz ur girls like black cock

>missmia
Noice

The thick meme isn't really a meme... it's biologically driven. Males who want to reproduce are naturally attracted to thicker women because wide hips indicate good child bearing genes

nazi scum i will beat the fuck outta u Germany is liberal and proud!!!

Fat women make my dick flaccid af

>marry thick girl
>5 years later she looks like this

i guess her premature death is just biology

worst part is that people find this genuinely attractive

i honestly hate the soy boy behind much more than her. soy boys are the bane of humanity

Touché

Just made that one, I will try to do a few more when I have the time.

t. medfag

you should be ashamed germany really really ashamed

thanks lad, we need concise facebook-able infographs about this thicc shit

piss off whale fucker

This

But also this

Why contain it?

There is a thin line between thick and fat. I take thicc anyday over your walking sticks.

They finally did something right.

BABY

NEEDS

MILKY

im honestly fucked in the head cause ive never been mroe turned on than the pic on the right ):

ive actually never asked for source but could you please give me source on right, shes so smoooooth

Niggers came up with the “thicc” meme. Two c’s in place of a ck is an ancient crip meme (ck means crip killer, a blood meme). Anytime you see the double c meme it ultimately came from niggers

>That guys face
Bogpilled

How many here are pro-THICK?

I'd bang her with the force of a thousand suns desu. She's not "thicc" she is fat, but it would still probably be a lot of fun as long as she keeps that corset thing on.

>whole germany

Huge sick asses will be like mullets in the future. When the next generation starts making fun of us for glorifying asses that makes them look like they shit themselves it will be over.

Thicc isn't too bad with women if they can get it in the right places. The worse issue is when these women have kids because the boys will eat like them and it could severely effect their esteem growing up fatties.

If you don't like thiccc girls you must be low test.

That's how the meme goes anyway.

Childbirth in a first world nation is the last of an obese female's health concerns.

I'd say they must be against women with pronounced sexual characteristics.

Bump

>Weight gain progression image

Very lovely.