Burg

burg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=juUQyH10wzE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I Fucking Hate Burgers, Stop Making These Threads.

>starting a burg thread without a loli
You've failed as bad as someone who orders a chicken burger.

There lived a humble chef named user who loved to make burgers. He lived in a small town, and all the lolis loved his burgers.

He thought himself satisfied with this, till one night a spirit came to troll him as he slumbered.

The spirit bellowed before user, "I am the wise and powerful grill-master, heed my call"

user looked at the great spirit sceptically, "Spongebob Squarepants? This can't be real"

The spirit continued "I may not be real, but dreams can come true" "I have watched you for a long time, you must realize your latent talent and forge the ultimate gourmet burg"

The dream haunted user's mind, but he did not heed the call.

user would say, "Burgs don't need to be fancy and the lolis like them just fine, I'm happy where I'm at.

But events would turn against user, chain-restaurants started appearing in his town and the lolis stopped comming to his resturant
user couldn't compete with their prices and the rent for his restaurant was too great.
So user closed his shop, collected his savings and began to travel.
He visited Japan, Korea, and China. Continued to Thailand, India and Pakistan.
He experienced new flavors, new textures, in combinations he never heard of.
user began to experiment, fusing what he had learned with what he always loved, burg.
He met chefs along the way and exchanged cooking techniques.
He traveled to Kuwait, Israel, and Greece, uncovering techniques so powerful it would cause people to lose their clothes while in the throws of ecstasy from his fanatic burgers

Eventually he met a shadowy catgirl, she said "I challenge you user, if I can make a better burg, you must work for me, but if you win I'll replenish your lagging savings"
user was painfully aware of his finances, his savings were in fact exhausted and he was in debt. So user accepted.
user's techniques were polished, the combinations he used were born out of 10s of thousands of failures. The judges drooled at the presentation, the smell had them behaving like a pack of starved wolves, and so satisfying they all lit up cigarets taking long relaxed draws.
But the shadowy catgirl relied on techniques that are unnatural, the Judges hypnotized by her burger's smell. Flavors so strong the judges hallucinated they were in burgtopia, swimming in divine sauces and dancing with the finest cuts of meat, having the time of their lives.

Go on, Denny.

The Judges where unanimous, the shadowy catgirl had won, so user had to work for her.
The place user now worked was more lab than kitchen, the people there more chemist than cook.
The flavors came not from meat or vegetable, they were artificial, engineered at the molecular level.
There was no love here, their methods were cynical and efficient, for user it was Burger hell.
The shadowy catgirl's methods were ruthless without limit. Her secret ingredient, had been LSD and Coke.
For years user labored here, but he had a plan.

He challenged his employers, "If I can demonstrate a way to make burgs more efficiently than you I get to retire"
The shadowy catgirls looked at each-other and retorted, "But when you fail, you'll have to work here, FOREVER."
Who could make more burgers in 8 hours, user or their Machine.
It was an electro-mechanical monstrosity, fed vats of chemicals, corn, and whole cows, a gruesome automated process that ultimately led to burgers flowing off a treadmill.
user stood there smiling, he wasn't alone. The connections and friendships he cultivated on his journey paid off as an army of loli chefs was backed up behind him.
They grilled and assembled their hearts out, outproducing even the mighty machine.
The shadowy catgirls cried foul, "you can't do that, know your place, we are the rulers of the burg"
But user said "not anymore, Burger revolution!"

The flames rose high from the chemicals, as they burned the fowl place to the ground.
From out of the chaos a discovery was made
As they ate the burgs that they themselves had made they found a new flavor.
Serendipity had blessed one of the loli chef's mistakes, it was a flavor like no other, burger ambrosia.
user returned to his town, with the secret to making the ultimate gourmet burg.
The chains folded immediately upon the opening of user's restaurant.
Loli burg lovers from around the world come to visit user and partake of his ultimate gourmet burg.

Did she go to mister donuts AND moss burger or something? Why would anyone combine these things.

I-is that the end?

Yes, thank you for reading

God bless you.

>best guess for google image search: asura's wrath mithra rule 34

Really?

It's an ancient image with no true source that I know of.

I can't believe Karen's fucking dead

This thread needs more SHONEN

her hair is starting to rot

what kind of maniac eats burger with donuts as the side dish?

Where is the fork and the knife?
How is she planning to eat that?

This thread needs more Dudley.

Someone post that one with the girl from boku no hero.
That's one of my favorites.

this one?

Wait, what's wrong with chicken burger? Crispy chicken burger is God tier

It's just not the same.

big burg

the only good part in love live

pls leave

>tfw they got rid of the face

If this artist is who I think it is, there's probably a sequel to this picture where she's eaten the whole burger and gotten fat.

burg

they call it hardees in other places for some reason
youtube.com/watch?v=juUQyH10wzE

We call it that here in St Louis

NICE AND JUICY

I cannot escape Ja/ck/posting apparently.

>Looked it up
Goddamnit.

>Pig tails
>She doesn't have pigtails

GOD BLES AMERIGA :DDDD

>amerifats proud
kek

Burg thread?

no burger

Burgers and burger accesories, brother

that's chicken

Isn't that a major health risk? The way how he's handling the hamburger patties seem to be a one-way trip to e-coli town.

not "barga" mr. Tsukimoto...BUWARGHAR

Dude

stop