Who think russia is stronger than the usa

who think russia is stronger than the usa

Idiots.

If Russia were stronger than the USA they would be running the world and everyone would care about things like the Russian elections and meddling in them.

But nobody cares, ergo Russia doesn't run the world, ergo Russia is not stronger than the USA

Democrats apparently

What's the reason behind these threads shitting on Russia today?
Lemme guess, Jews?

Russia has better tanks and small arms. US is undisputed in Nav/air power. Basically Russia is landpower and US naval power. Both would fuck up the other in their own arena.

Also Russia has better sensibility in Middle east. Russia were able to deploy Chechen muslims soldiers in Middle east and they could patrol and didn't have a single casualty

>Frozen Mexico with nukes and still recovering from 50 year of communism vs 15%mexico but strongest army in the world
yeah, everybody think that

>Half the population
>like an eighth of the gdp
>I don't even know how small of a navy

Russia has more nukes though I think

>Better tanks and small arms

MBTs of nations are generally kept so far under wraps that we can only conjecture at which is better, about the only thing the T90 has going for it that I can see is its softkill APS

Small arms I'm not even sure what you mean, which are better?

Russia is the only force restraining the Great Satan from total world domination

Nobody. We're playing ourselves into a corner with the self-destructive media propaganda though.

Nobody.

Who says they have to be in order to beat us?

Ukraine of course, who else would use a meme flag.

People who don't know a thing about the facts and numbers of theis comparison.
US vs Russia = MAD/US victory
The entire NATO vs Russia = cuntstomp.
The only thing Russia has in it's court the dead hand scenenario, nothing else.

Israel?

I do not know such idiots

Militarily, yes. All the tanks in the world are useless to niggers that don't know how to use them. Our military has fallen to 56% of its former glory because of all the braindead dindus. Russia would win against US ground troops.

The US mainland is a whole different story though. If they ever tried to invade the US our armed civilians would rip them several new assholes. There would be an angry lardass with a rifle behind every door, in every alleyway. They would probably lose a man for every gun owning household they raided, and civilian groups would organize and carry out guerrilla attacks. Russia troops wouldn't be able to get through the doors of evacuated buildings without getting their legs blown off by improvised explosives left by rebels as they retreated. It would be an absolute mess. There would also be dozens of political assassinations of any US politicians that sided with the invading forces or that were elected to govern captured cities, and eventually no one would run for office in these areas and the Russians would have to further expend resources to have their military manage things on a county level. Their entire military would be bent over backwards and assfucked by a few hillbillies with guns.

>dead hand scenenario
not bad

I don't think Russia would beat us without the nuclear option, but I think their military and society is disciplined and would tear the shit out of a lot of complacent Pentagon Perfumed Princes who are smug as shit and haven't had any experience with an actual adversary that isn't literal peasants with AKs. They'ed definitely give the Chickenhawk types a bloody nose and a sense of humility.

Not really. See Chechenya as an example.

The United States