HOLY SHIEEET

THUNDERF00T GOES FULL 1488
NAMES THE PROBLEM

youtube.com/watch?v=dc3p9G47VJ4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CGatnTixNW0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just saw this, not too bad except he fails to recognize that the 'whites' in census and crime statistics almost always have hispanic 'whites' added in as well. However, because blacks commit so much more crime, even when you lump in hispanics with whites, they still commit way more murder. If you segregate hispanics into their own category, obviously the numbers are even more skewed, but it's still a pretty good 'babies first redpill' for his normie audience.

This is why we shouldn't be too hard on the 'skeptic' youtubers like him; they aren't really afraid to talk about racist statistics, and even if they don't come to the natural conclusion regarding race that we all have, many of their audience still will. I guarantee a huge chunk of his audience was oblivious to these basic racial crime stats.

>one minute in
>manages to bring up anita sarkeesian

fuck me will it ever end

>give this random eceleb views goyim dont let my ad revenue ponzi scheme die

No

Not a bad video.

>doesn't have ad-block

Is he even able to monetize something like this in the first place?

racist

An argument, if you please

hahahahaha i think he doesnt realize what he was done

or maybe he does!! hahahahahahahaha

just hooktube or youpak everything

He really stuck his neck out.

>just hooktube or youpak everything
tell that to the shills spamming jewtube shekel links every day

Never had much consideration for the dude, but he fucked up with his video on solid lithium crystal batteries, the whole thing kinda passed over his head

Who is this guy? Does he regularly make political commentary videos or is he some gamer?

Skepcucks got where the wind is blowing. In order to stay relevant, they will have to move towards the Alt-Right.

everythings patreon now and he gets $2,604 per video. They don't want ad revenue they want to get as many views as possible to find that one in a thousand person who will donate $1 a video to feel part of something

nice

this

He is from the UK so I don't think he realizes that the US does everything possible to pretend that racial crime statistics do not exist, or that they are racist. Or maybe he just doesn't care, honestly I think he is more intellectually honest that Sup Forums will probably credit him for. It seems like the Kraut affair got him interested in these topics, and he might end up going down the rabbit hole of race realism if he lets himself.

Any scientist who studies the facts on racial differences has to reach the same conclusion, most just do not talk about it or refuse to do the research because it is such a taboo subject, but I don't think he cares about taboos.

some typical skeptic youtuber, beat the dead horse on creationism for a few years, than moved on to the dead horse of SJW and feminists. Has a huge normie audience, could be big if he moves on to topics of race.

whom*

HOLY SHIT THUNDERF00T REMAINS CONSISTENT IN HIS VALUE OF PLACING SCEINTIFIC AND MATHEMATICAL ACCURACY ABOVE HYSTERICAL SOCIAL COMMENTARY
FOURTH REICH CONFIRMED

I just follow him for his neat science stuff. Because he presents it as it is instead of dressing it up with bells and whistles like a lot of his counterparts do.
I find it a bit cringe whenever he strays into social commentary but I just ignore those videos. His channel is worth it for the science if you are a nerd who likes "boring" shit.

>He is from the UK so I don't think he realizes that the US does everything possible to pretend that racial crime statistics do not exist, or that they are racist.

uhm bro us europoors basicallly invented this kind of doublethink.

> Or maybe he just doesn't care,

you are on to something here: the guy is a massive autist who lacks awareness of the kind of shitstorm he is getting himself into.

still, a sign of the times. muh overton window.

well he was joining Kraut in fighting the mean racist alt-right, so the fact that he now made a vid about racial crime statistics is pretty significant in my mind. I fully expected him to be like the other 'youtube scientists' Kraut recruited who would deny deny obfuscate obfuscate matters of race.

Lets see where he goes from here though.

True but as I understand it, Europoor minorities aren't nearly as bad as American minorities, and even UK blacks are nothing like American blacks, so he probably genuinely didn't realize crime statistics were the way that they are here.

He suggests clearly in the video that a large part of intra-racial violence in the US is because of how heavily segregated a country it still is.

He has a big audience? I mean this is just simple truths everyone should know.

Pic semi related.

Yeah I don't know why they do that, combine beaners and whites like that

I'm waiting for everyone to wake up to the jewish problem

The biggest issue with Jews is that they'll always see themselves as a minority and will politically involve themselves as a minority, they invented a political philosophy to help export their views.
Using Marxism they will always be at odds with the majority. Marxism isn't simply a different economic principle, it's the philosophical intellectualization of being a minority.
Marxism was originally workers versus factory owners, then it became women versus the family, race versus the nation and now it's gender minorityism and the other perversions today (illegal immigrants versus native citizens).
The goal of Marxism is never to complete or connect a community it is to divide and Marxism in a majority underprivileged nation will still be divided up further into weird perversions because Marxism as a philosophy doesn't end. The base goal of it is to "get rid of the institutions holding back humanity", which ends up making more institutions.
Also, Marxism isn't epistemologically based, so it doesn't matter whether something being split up makes sense or not (gender) it just matters that there is something counteracting what already exists.
You're never going to find a complete Marxist nation which is why they fail all the time or they turn towards race and nationalism (ussr, china, nkorea).

>SHIEEET
How do you logically come to this spelling of sheeeit?

It's "shit" with a long "e" sound in the middle. Sheeeit.

Mixing Hispanics in with whites.

>names the problem
not really, but good video to redpill people regardless.

Some hispanics are white. THey are purely descended from Europeans and have no native American admixture. We should really start using the term Mestizo, like they do in latin American countries, to describe people who are a mixture of European and Native American.

I'd be scared if Ryan Faulk was coming after me too.
youtube.com/watch?v=CGatnTixNW0

Damn, that's actually a pretty informative graphic there. I've always found the e-celeb shit to be an acceptable annoyance, but I think I'm on the no-eceleb bandwagon now.

Autists tend to make the biggest racists, since they see the reality the clearest. They tend to be imune to social pressures, which make them the most based people to chill with.

This is right after he got caught on the SJW side of the kraut drama shitstorm?

I don't buy it for a second.

Men in general are more on the 'thinking' side than the 'feeling' side. So facts and statistics are always going to appeal to us more than women who care more about how the facts make them feel. Autists just take this to the extreme to the extent that social pressures don't matter whatsoever.

He's a nuclear scientist or some shit so he debunks things like solar roads and hyperloop, and he also does political videos some times.

Good to see a man who knows his place.

I'll be charitable and assume he just didn't know how correct the racial realists were when he was going to join Kraut on his crusade, and now that he is looking into the facts he is getting red pilled. I doubt it, but we'll see where he goes from here.

Lel someone put this on wikipedia.

the problem is the jews, im not gonna watch any shitty e celeb but ur picture makes it look like hes blaming niggers, which is fine, but FULL 1488 is naming the jew

sage for e-celebs