Fuuka #151

The legend continues!

in the unlikely event that the anime gets additional seasons, would they just merge Fuuka 1.0 and 2.0?

honestly I don't think it will ever get any more additional seasons with how it ended.

It will take another 100 chapters until they finally fuck won't it?

No one does, but if they did, they'd probably just do that.

and it would probably not really be any different in the long run, which makes the whole fuuka death seem even more pointless.

KnIM took around 180 I think? I'm hoping they don't take more than 50 to reach that point.

She'll get hit by a truck before that happens

200 actually.

this should be super-hot, but there's been something off about how Seo's been drawing Fuuka2 and she's not as hot as she used to be

would that result in a purple-haired Fuuka with big-ish breasts?

jesus it's been so long since I have read this piece of shit.

Just read the chapter. Holy shit, I just ran a victory lap!

Oh, and fuck Aoba by the way.

eh, maybe if someone did she'd stop cock-blocking other people

>cockblocked

SEOOOOOOOO

Fuuka 2.0 is my favorite manga girl at the moment. So fucking hot, and she WANTS TO FUCK.

The band mates are going to come back after a month of training, and the house is going to smell like sex. Sweat, pussy juice, cum, and ass.

Nah, I'm sure there will be some DRAMA and falling out again

Sara can't come back because she can't be in the same house as Yuu-kun while he's in love with another girl.

let's hope he gets to feel her up a few more times first

If they didn't get interrupted, Yuu could have gotten a taste of her sopping wet pussy and gotten his dick sucked. Fuuka 2.0 is such a thirsty girl.

What happened to Fuuka 1.5?

Turns out she was just some background character in the early chapters who admired Fuuka 1.

Turned out to be some former literally who classmate who made herself look like Fuuka 1.0

Didn't this girl get trucked? Why were people so upset in the anime threads?

I dropped this pile of shit awhile ago but it's always nice to pop in and see how retarded it gets.

That was Fuuka 1.0. This is Fuuka 2.0 her dad ran Fuuka 1.0 over

Maybe, they got stopped on purpose by the guitarist this time.

This girl has shown up anytime anything happens between them anyways.

>Black lace

Come on Seo, now you're just being unfair.

FUCKING SEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

give me one good damm reason why i shouldnt drop this

fuuka2.0s tits

Too far in

These threads would get lonely.

Does Sara still want MC's dick? Threesome with her and 2.0 would be the best.

more hilarious plot twists?

yes, she sent the manager to interfere with 2.0

>Oh, and fuck Aoba by the way.
She's like an imperfect cross of the 2 greatest retards from Kimi Machi

Also, I smiled at Suzuka's MC's reaction to Honoka getting near-fucked on TV

That's the bra of a slut.

I miss Koyuki, she hasn't appeared in the manga in a while. Will she ever show up again?

what does a pure girl's bra look like? This?

Manga chapter?

this?
I can't imagine we've seen the last of her, but she did seem to get written out as a love interest last time she showed up

Who?

Second best girl.

It's her fucking nipple, obviously.
I don't know what he's expecting at that moment.

Kimi no iru machi #181

SEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

HAHAHAHAHAHAH he got cock blocked.
Zmaaaaa meroo

titty troll

So Fuuka 1.0 is totally irrelevant now?

Could be her sister inside there

thi-aww, why am I even asking? Akari always dressed like a slut

maybe he can't believe his luck?

What does Mina wear?

>Suddenly, a cut to the family of the dead girlfriend

What do you want, she's been dead for a hundred chapters.

>What does Mina wear?
already posted here ->
-but here's a colour version as a bonus

>ICaughtARetard.png

Fuuka 2.0 is a thirsty girl. She's going to spend every day thinking about how easy it's going to be to have sex now that everyone's gone. Going to make sure she shaves everyday so that she's ready to fuck.

Pic related is still hotter, though.

plus bonus image for more detailed analysis

Fuuka 2.0 is going to get bored of vanilla pretty quickly and will want more degenerate stuff.

Who ever said that was bad

Goddamnit, why was the Kimi anime so bad?

Nice catch, didn't realise it was Honoka.
I dunno but I made the mistake of watching it before reading the manga.

she was a twit, but at least she was cute

Skipping Hiroshima and starting in Tokyo was a mistake.

Fuuka manga killing of Fuuka 1.0 was a mistake, so the director had to change the major plot point and ending.

the source material was crap & too long for them to adapt reasonably well without more episodes(which it wouldn't get, because it's too niche)

There's nothing they could do to salvage that crap
At the very least i got to see some Shigeyasu Yamauchi stuff

>Skipping Hiroshima and starting in Tokyo was a mistake.
It certainly made things confusing. It seemed like they had to jump around to explain something that had happened offscreen every other episode.
Where did you get this?

Saki Fujita was an amazing Rin, though. You'd think that the character song would be better, though.

>Rin 4.jpg
I did think the scene where Haruto nearly had her pressed against a wall under a bridge was pretty hot.

I found it during some google image search ages ago. I'm afraid I don't remember the terms. I found afew other similar images too

I'm pretty sure boob physics do not work that way....

I never heard the character songs, myself. How many characters had them?

the noblest endeavour of fiction is not to present life as it is, but as it is meant to be

Google says Haruto, Yuzuki, Asuka, Nanami, Akari, and Rin.

Sigh ... guess I'm the only one that likes Fuuka 2.0 lol. She's just a nice, hot, loyal and naive girl in love.

Many do, they haven't showed up in this thread yet.

I thought quite a few people in this thread said she was hot already?

Yeah but every girl on Seo's mangas is hot, so it's not really a redeeming trait. The character itself is quite charming.

She's the only reason I'm still following the manga. I don't even know what's going on I'm just skimming through the chapters looking for her.

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

I've found her personality OK, I actually find she's kinda one of Seo's lesser fembro characters, but it could just be I'm getting tired of his writing, even when it comes to the decent characters.
Just a quibble here, but the height's slightly off compared to the manga - Rin's too short. She's supposed to be about Nanami's size, which is around halfway between Yuzuki & Akari's heights.
She was shorter than that when she first showed up, but once hit her growth spurt she was noticeably taller than her sister

There is none, other than your inability to.

It's just Japanese dialect. I hate it as well. "Is this the power of (whatever)"
"Could this be, the famous (whatever)"
"So this is the (whatever)"

last one

>loyal
The band got screwed because her lack of loyalty.

>pic related
Why did you have to remind about that shit.I'm still fuckin salty about it!

that they skipped Hiroshima, or that the MC used and discarded Asuka like a condom?

And that's assuming Fuuka 3.0 doesn't put a stop to the relationship.

Asuka.

>once hit her growth spurt she was noticeably taller than her sister
Seriously? I never noticed that. You'd think Rin would be smug about that or something.

To be honest, Seo's art style isn't very good for anything, including sexiness. It's very plain and boring with no expressiveness.

eh, being smarter's probably the main thing for her to be smug about in regards to Yuzuki.
I think there's a decent comparison image in that one of the later chapters when the 2 of them have a fight

can't really agree, I've found his art pretty hot for most of the time I've been following him

>Black lace bra & probably black lace panties

She wants the D

>smarter than Yuzuki
Who isn't?