Shingeki no kyojin

>This is MRS's greatest weapon.

BRYH a best.

got bored and didnt understood all that marleyan/heldian nonsense, who are the good guys after all?

>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SAVE ME REINER

go back and read it again then, speed reader-kun.

The First King. All he wanted was peace, and he would've had it if not for the Marleyans being dicks and breaking Wall Maria.

Felt kinda mad that his death was so fast and relatively easy. Every Eldian "warrior" deserves worst, most drawn out deaths possible.

Eldians are/were good guys probably now it's hard to tell. One thing for sure is Marleyan propaganda about 1800 years of cleansings is pure nonsense. If they are lying about that they are probably lying about everything else.

YH a cute.

Dying to Armin is the greatest humiliation for a warrior I can think of

Why do people keep pretending like Ymir is still alive? Do you people think she would lie in her letter? Or that Marleyans would keep some retarrded Eldian from within the walls instead of giving the power to their trained soldier?

They aren't lying about that, it's just exagerated a bit. The guy from the east country confirmed the Eldians did it.

>Or that Marleyans would keep some retarrded Eldian from within the walls
No it's worse that that. She's an Eldian from Marley who they already sentenced to death and executed by turning into a titan.

What's the most underrated shipping?

They should just give someone less insane the coordinate.

AM. Nobody aside from me and another AMfag ship it. So many ignorant plebs who have yet to discover its beauty!

No one else ships it because its retarded.
AMfags shitting up threads is an eyesore.

Regardless if alive or not, they are still cute.
Also people are still waiting for a real confirmation, not just some talk about something happening in the future. 5 shifters showing up in the recent chapters would have been a confirmation, but for some reason that didn't happened and I doubt Marley are that dumb to waste a shifter power on someone who already is a shifter for no reason.

I don't understand Reiner's big reveal, he looked like he had "forgotten" he was the AT and was fighting as if he was on their side all along, until he had some sudden realization and tried to fight Eren

The guy from east country confirmed that everyone is afraid of them. People hate things usually because they are afraid of them.

He wouldn't be afraid of them if he didn't have a reason to be afraid of them. They called them devils and descendants of the bitch too. The history is real.

That's the most disgusting ship I can recall. I honestly believe that EA is a much more acceptable ship than that herecy. And I'm not even into fujoshit.

>reason to be afraid of them

Marleyans are using Eldrians as a weapon. Obviously there is a reason to be afraid of them. It still doesn't mean that Eldrians were opressing or cleansing other nations.

user, please.

The isn't a single confirmation of Mareyan history in manga. If their bullshit was true there would be an earth full of Eldrians and either no people of other races or them being as small of a minority as Ackermans/Asians inside the walls.

>The isn't a single confirmation of Mareyan history in manga
We just had, Grisha. Get back to your grave and stop being delusional.

Not that user, but you must be a speedreader, since you missed that part with Kruger doubting both the Eldian and Marley history in legends. Isayama also made it clear in interviews plenty of times, that there is no good or bad side here, so I'm not sure why people still argue about this. Then again looking at the deluded Eren shipping here, it doesn't seem like people are paying much attention what the author is saying.

>s-speedreader
>that there is no good or bad side here
And still here you are insisting Eldia dindu nothing wrong, when it's proved they actually did something. Idiot.

Looks like you are speedreading again, since I just said the opposite, retard.

>speedreading
Look who's talking.

Where did I say Eldians didn't do anything?

>doesn't mean that Eldrians were opressing or cleansing other nations.

They didn't do anything terrible yet. Hopefully Eren and co will fuck them all up beyond anything they've done to Eldians. Eldian revenge will be truly magnificent.

It's funny because FK has been the one who killed the most eldians yet.

He has bipolar disorder. His "soldier" self is the friend of Eren and other cadets from the class. His "warrior" self, however, is the brainwashed Eldian.

That's not what bipolar disorder is. And what Reiner suffered was a psychotic break.

I want to bully Annie
Bring her back!

Honorabru Marleyan

>bipolar disorder

Nice fanfiction, dumbass. He was just conflicted and panicking.

O course tumblr don't even know what that means.

He isn't bipolar and he already got over it, which was maybe the only slightly interesting thing about him.

he has received too much damage to the head and had to relocate his brain functions to his butt several times

So he posts on reddit now?

Strange, actually you would expect dumblr to be the biggest experts in it.

Reminder that LH is canon and patriot

>***,179位/***,177位 ◎ (***,542 pt) [*,**4予約] 2017/06/21 Shingeki no Kyojin S2 BD
>**1,598位/**1,629位 ◎ (***,236 pt) [*,**1予約] 2017/06/21 Shingeki no Kyojin Amazon BD
>**1,636位/**1,630位 ◎ (***,*78 pt) [*,**0予約] 2017/06/21 Shingeki no Kyojin DVD
VERY NOICE

this never fails to crack me up

Sadly, I feel like at least one of them will die eventually.

I bet if you showed it to anime only watchers this or even original image they wouldn't believe it.

After Annie reveal they would.

Was this scene bad writing, or was it actually brilliant?

I mean they would believe that there are more shifters but they would have a hard time believing that kind of random reveal.

It's probably the best reveal in the series, and definitely the most memorable.

the best thing about it is that its just a perfect fit for a spurdo edit

actually brilliant, I really hope they don't change it in anime

Likely the most hype moment of the manga, Ymir TOLD'ying Eren a close second.

Unintentional good writing. They'll probably change it in the anime how Isayama really wanted it to be.

how would they even make it work in the anime?

Some creative directing. I don't have high hopes.

Bert was shit but this is funny

Endgame right here, brothers.

Sasuga WIT. What will Kodansha say?

Hongo OUT

I remember people hating it a lot when the chapter came out, but for some reason the reception's become different now.

O U T

It's something you can look back and laugh about

Kind of like the whole 'I guess we were the Attack on Titan after all' a few chapters ago, I think that's hilarious now

The only ones not kind of insane are the Ackermans and they probably can't use it.

Naw. They're afraid of them because Marleys are using them to dominate Europe. Asians were perfectly fine with trying to ally with the eld resistance despite not really having any shifters in their disposal (until they got capture that is)

I think people were more annoyed at the "betrayal" if anything. BR started to be likeable.

They are too autistic. The only one not insane are the irrelevant fags JSC.

Except that's not it. The name of Eren's titan is the Attack Titan, or Shingeki no Kyojin. Like how there's the Beast Titan or Kemono no Kyojin. Attack on Titan is just a shitty translation, but it sounds cool.

No I remember most of the negativity being aimed at the reveal in particular and how anticlimactic it was. Also, no one even cared about Bert until this chapter.

Newfag spotted.

>Jean ends up inheriting the Original Titan's powers/the coordinate ability
>He can use it properly because he's not a fucking ragetard autist

What does pointing out a translation issue have to do with being a newfag? There was absolutely nothing like your "hurr durr we're the attack on titan" joke, unless you're referring to something dumb on Sup Forums but even then
>no fun allowed

>he's not a fucking ragetard autist
He's a ragetard autist's boot licker.

Isayama already said they need to touch a mindless titan with royal blood to use the coordinate. So this has nothing to do with the rageturd being autistic.

I'm pretty sure he meant it as in not killing every single human on earth using it properly.

But so's everyone else.

I know, I was making a joke.

SASAGEYOOO

SASAGEYOOOOOOOOOO

c-cute

They did nothing wrong, loyal to one's country loyal to one's people. An honourable trait

Armins rape face soon.

Poor poor Levi.

Imagine being raped by a literal trash dumpster filled to the brim with a week's worth of defecated eggs and explosive chili diarrhea that splash onto every surface involved. Truly a fate worse than an excruciating death.

When is Eren gonna use Christa to attack Marley with all the titans in the walls?

Also why do you think Reiner said Eren was the worst possible holder of the coordinate? Was he scared for Historia? Or he didn't even know about her, can't remember shit.

Because from all the people in the world, Eren is the one that rages and hates them the most.

>why do you think Reiner said Eren was the worst possible holder of the coordinate?
Why isn't good a psychopath has an weapon for genocide, I wonder.

>Was he scared for Historia?
No, he was scared about him being a rageturd who will wipe them all out.

What was his face trying to convey? I assumed disgust and guilt over his lie about Annie, but everyone else makes it seem like it was pure evil intent?

Nice bait. Marleyand is not their country. They betrayed their kin once when they became warriors and second time when they betrayed wall people. Even if the bullshit about cleansing was true it would require some next level degenerates to join Marleytards. Did nuffin wrong my ass.

>have super intense drama about choosing between armin and erwin
>go straight into TWO time skips
that's fucken dumb.

>choosing between armin and erwin
>intense drama
Armong should die

well it was intense drama since it managed to piss off half the people reading

>only half

It would've been dumb had Erwin survived, but since that coconut survived i'll gladly take more timeskips so long as we steer away from any Armong panel time.

it's still a stupid title drop

Armin was a mistake.

>piss off half the people reading
More than half. Armong is not that popular. Actually even some nip EMAfags started to shit on Eren and Mikasa.

Still, her messiness gives Levi something to do I guess. He strikes me as the guy who needs to keep himself busy even after work

>It would've been dumb had Erwin survived
At least it wouldn't have been as dumb as Armin surving.
Burn untill well done > getting hit by a rock.