I always see people making threads about Shinka and Hotaru, yet it's strange...

I always see people making threads about Shinka and Hotaru, yet it's strange, because always seem to be ignoring how they're both raging homosexuals.

Why is that?

I can turn them straight.

I appreciate whoever keeps making threads of their waifus. I will keep making Mugi threads to foster K-On discussion.

By telling them all about our Lord and savior Jesus Christ?

They'll be crying out the name of the Lord, that's for sure.

They're top candidates for enkou.

Being homosexual is really a small obstacle compared to the fact that they're 2D. If you can see past the 2D part, does that even really matter anymore?

They're only gay because they haven't gone against the cock. No one wins against the cock.

But Shinka had the option of the cock and turned it down. Multiple times, actually.

Both could use a dose of Vitamin D.

But she took the knot.

Only in your insane little world.

You know what they say, it's the doggy dog world.

Hotaru gets enough sunlight merely from living in the countryside. As for me I don't require more sunlight, I prefer my pristine pale skin as it is.

Anyone have that screen shot where the catalog is full of Shinka where she tells Utah "See if I care", or something like that. Where she basically shuts him down hard while he's trying to hit on her.

>Where she basically shuts him down hard while he's trying to hit on her.
No one has a screenshot of your headcanon.

Well, you're clearly really new.

Because you're retarded?

No, because Chuu2 is not very old, and you missed the day when the whole catalog was 95% Shinka threads.

Wrong screenshot, that was something like "lame" or "what a loser".

Ah, I think you're right. I know it was episode 4, but I don't have the series downloaded right now.

I'm not wrong

I've been here way longer than that. And I've seen this countless times. That doesn't change the fact that this
>she basically shuts him down hard while he's trying to hit on her.
never happened.

Nah, you're wrong.

That whole episode was him trying to hit on Shinka. And in that scene he was trying to go like "I was a shuuni too so I accept you." (hitting on her), and then she shut him down.

By running shitloads of electricity through them.

We need a spinoff with these 2 yuri dorks

Pence pls

Shocking.

I like you OP, you understand how these characters actually work, I wish you did the threads for them instead of the usual shitposters.