HELP PLEASE-Boer Lives Matter

I posted this thread on Sup Forums in hopes of getting some good advice due to the vibrant level of shitposting here and the nature of answers I was looking for did not have to be political. However I will try here since I know lurking oldfags, boerbros, rhodies, and a fair share of other background diverse posters here could offer some useful advice.

The essence of the question is no different in the previous thread mentioned. I have a fair number of Afrikaans friends in ZA, they all want to emigrate, especially to the USA, and I have offered to help them when and wherever I can. One of them, the youngest, wants to come here ASAP and is planning on coming on an F-1 VISA to study at my states university, where I, my friends, and family can provide plenty of help. However the end goal is for them to not have to go back to their home country and thanks to the PC bullshit you all know they wouldn't be able to stay under asylee status.

They are NOT willing to rush into a marriage or break any laws to stay here. They want to do everything legally and ethically. Right now we already have a good plan for the F-1 VISA program.

Are there any anons that have done this before or could offer any useful advice about this? Also further advice on how to go from a International Student to green card holder would be greatly appreciated. I plan on having them apply for the green card lottery as soon as they are eligible also.

Dankie en fok die kaffers en souts.

Other urls found in this thread:

news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/city-of-cape-town-drought-levy-illegal-outa-20171221
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

any way they can prove (by law) systemic racism against whites or fear of persecution on grounds of religion or ethnicity?

To an extent but it doesnt matter. You know the shitstorm it would cause if they were accepted for asylum status. Between BEE and threats of violent seizure of property by the ruling pparty (ANC) and an upcoming radical rival party (EFF) that unironically advocates for the future for the whites of ZA to be the same as that of those of ZIM.

Not to mention the Farm Murders, Corruption, and batshit insane murder and rape rates.

any calls made to immigration officers or integration lawyers?

No, what would that do for me? I am setting them up with a meeting at a US educational advisory center however as one of their steps for coming here as a student. I also told them to express their desire in wanting to become a resident here while they are at it and to ask for advice for what they have to do for that. I will have them get in contact with the US embassy in Joburg also when the time comes as they will have to schedule an appointment for the proper VISA anyways.

you can always make contact to certain bureaus to inquire more information surrounding the evaluation process of a greencard and stuff

Can they keep their culture in USA? They should think about this question. I think they can, but will they want to? THey should look up yiddish, german, chinese and spanish speaking communities to see what others have done to survive as a group.

Staying outside of major cities and forming enclaves is a major factor.

Our culture is in line with conservative western culture and we are used to thriving in hardship in a hostile land, that's why a lot of us can fit in basically anywhere.

I wish I could just work, go home and be left alone to my own devices.

That is part of the plan. I was hoping that ex-pats or any anons that immigrated into the USA would be able to offer some advice or part of their experience.

The requirements for getting a greencard that I have come across so far have seemed very few and foolish. This person would, by the end of their VISA, be an educated and willing individual with a support base and would be self supportive if they were allowed to work here.

At the moment it seems like we would have to push for them to get sponsored by a company, which seems very difficult/unlikely, or for them to win the lottery. I feel like there has to be a better route to take, especially if they had already resided here peacefully for 4-5 years, are educated/qualified, have a good record, and would all around be a model citizen. Everything so far seems to be "special circumstances" rather than making room for a qualified and eager person.

I am beginning to learn afrikaans and will be a personal mentor. However their numbers seem to few to build a community so far. The primary concern is leading a safe and fruitful life. They individually will retain their culture and I will help to make sure of that. However they will all around fit in with conservative america better than many other white americans themselves. as mentioned by this user
Im trying to help boerbro. Ek kan nie afrikaans praat nie, maar ek leer. Fingers crossed things can at least become tolerable there. Hopefully the DA wins come next year. Or if shit ever really hits the fan, y'all can manage a volkstaat by some means.

What i am thinking about is
- Keeping the language
- Keeping traditions
- Having a group with positive growth rate and high retention rates

What is the gender split?

What age are generally prospective immigrants?

>that's why a lot of us can fit in basically anywhere.
Do you want to fit in anywhere?

wasn't there some threads about a rhodesian homestead group a few months back?

Absolutely zero sympathy for any whites living in Africa

>The DA
Oh you mean ANC 2.0? They are literally just as corrupt, which their recent actions have shown.

We are experiencing a terrible drought here in the western cape and thus a lot of us have started cutting our water usage by as much as possible (my garden looks like el alamein) and how does the DA respond?

Firstly they want to fine us for using too much water, understandable.

Secondly they want to fine us for using too little water (???) because it directly cuts into their profit from selling the water. Wut

Thirdly they want to impose a water levy tax on people living in homes above the value of R400,000 ($32,491) which means basically anyone not living in a shack or government housing. The tax is also ludicrously expensive which places ten-fold pressure on us already living hand to mouth.

I am so fucking tired of this place.

if seiner van rensburg is right then you might be better off staying over there.

>That is part of the plan. I was hoping that ex-pats or any anons that immigrated into the USA would be able to offer some advice or part of their experience.
The boer diaspora should be active in ethnic charity and activism. They should also have a strong community, and maybe settle around other expats.
>At the moment it seems like we would have to push for them to get sponsored by a company, which seems very difficult/unlikely, or for them to win the lottery. I feel like there has to be a better route to take, especially if they had already resided here peacefully for 4-5 years, are educated/qualified, have a good record, and would all around be a model citizen. Everything so far seems to be "special circumstances" rather than making room for a qualified and eager person.
Is it possible to set up fake companies to facilitate immigration?
>I am beginning to learn afrikaans and will be a personal mentor. However their numbers seem to few to build a community so far. The primary concern is leading a safe and fruitful life. They individually will retain their culture and I will help to make sure of that. However they will all around fit in with conservative america better than many other white americans themselves. as mentioned by this user
ok

My idea of anywhere would be a place where I can work, make enough to survive without worrying about it ever single day. I live a frugal life and currently I get by, by making around $400-650 a month.

My family came to South Africa in 1689, when did yours go to North America?

Is that the Boer mystic with the weird Dry Bones visions?

>Oh you mean ANC 2.0? They are literally just as corrupt, which their recent actions have shown.
Do you have any sources to back up your statement? Just to keep a informative conversation.
>Secondly they want to fine us for using too little water (???) because it directly cuts into their profit from selling the water. Wut
WTF! How do they justify this? What is their mental gymnastics?

>My family came to South Africa in 1689, when did yours go to North America?
It may be a divide and conquer shill, anti white or a person with little sense of pragmatism and politics.
>Is that the Boer mystic with the weird Dry Bones visions?
Siener van Rensburg?

Yeah, I wasn't able to find any of his writings translated, so I'm not sure.

None of this is possible without adequate numbers. Right now I am working only with my small handful of friends. They are young and range in age from 16-18. One is a girl, the rest are men. One man wants to bring his gf/fiance. Another wants to help get his younger sister here. They both want to help their families come here eventually.

They need to fit in anywhere that is safe. I am offering and helping them get somewhere that is attractive, prosperous, and safe. This is not something they can afford to worry about at the moment. The point of this thread is them getting and staying here, primarily the student.

shit bait. kys/10

I understand, but that is the largest party in which whites can express a considerable share of power and they are in coalition with the VFF+. You and I both know they are the closest and most viable option for ZA not to just turn into the new ZIM.

yes. A prophet and nothing else. We are looking for results here, not waiting for prophecies.

Here is a link to info on the water levy, which in itself is basically extortion.

news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/city-of-cape-town-drought-levy-illegal-outa-20171221

They were warned about the drought back in 2012/2013 and did absolutely fuck-all to counter it. Also they have shot down various private sector projects to generate water from sea-water and from deep earth water veins because they wouldn't be able to tax the shit out of it. Now we are basically without water and they want to kill us with tax before the water shortage does.

You really need to keep documenting and sharing online the abuse causes and from what I hear there are plenty. Some are bound to end up in the normieweb and cause outrage. Extra points for women and children. Once we at it - post some Boer qts.

how come no one is rioting, have boers saved up water secretly? are niggers still using the water lavishly?

I understand that and trusts me it leaves a terrible fucking taste in my mouth. In my opinion, the biggest cancer in the DA party is a meit called De Lille, which is in fact an ex-ANC shill that somehow made it into the DA.

Not bait

Because they have to much to lose and are in the (hated) minority. The only protests that have been coming from the boers have been over the farm murders, go look up #blackmonday. They did some major protests shutting down highways with tractors and what not. Pretty controversial.

Yes but in weighing your options, the DA is the best by far in regards to what is viable. That corruption/extortion is nothing compared to the shit the ANC has done. Its a matter of taking steps in the right direction and going from worse to just bad. The DA has undoubtedly run everything better than the ANC in places where it has jurisdiction.

Because a lot of people over here shut down over the new-year season. I am willing to bet that less than 20% of people even know about this currently.
>Niggers using water lavishly
They cannot stop wasting water at all. Just driving past their areas you can see them not turning off their hoses, washing cars everyday in the middle of the street and generally not giving a fuck.

I refuse to vote for them any further though. I don't really give a fuck anymore, this looming "civil war" is looking like a better alternative every passing day.

how bad is the water tax?
any way you can save it up?
maybe collaborate with some willing neighbours incase it gets worse

>niggers wasting precious water
I didn't know what I was expecting

>None of this is possible without adequate numbers.
How many do you think would be neccesary? 200-2000?
>Right now I am working only with my small handful of friends.
Good luck, good job. Is it exiting and fullfilling? I hope you learn something doing this.
>They are young and range in age from 16-18. One is a girl, the rest are men. One man wants to bring his gf/fiance. Another wants to help get his younger sister here. They both want to help their families come here eventually.
kk
>They need to fit in anywhere that is safe. I am offering and helping them get somewhere that is attractive, prosperous, and safe. This is not something they can afford to worry about at the moment. The point of this thread is them getting and staying here, primarily the student.
Mazlows pyramid, eh
>yes. A prophet and nothing else. We are looking for results here, not waiting for prophecies.
Act when you can

>Here is a link to info on the water levy, which in itself is basically extortion.
>news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/city-of-cape-town-drought-levy-illegal-outa-20171221
>They were warned about the drought back in 2012/2013 and did absolutely fuck-all to counter it. Also they have shot down various private sector projects to generate water from sea-water and from deep earth water veins because they wouldn't be able to tax the shit out of it. Now we are basically without water and they want to kill us with tax before the water shortage does.
Do you think it is incompetance or just evil?

I have no idea at the amount at this point but some people I know that work for the government municipalities have told me that it could be up to R6000 per 1 Million in property value, which is more than I make some months.

Also, most non-nigger houses have a property value of over 1 million here because lolcapetown.

It's greed. Once a government official see that they fucked up and its going to come around and fuck them in the ass, they start trying to extort money out of everyone before fleeing the country.

>They cannot stop wasting water at all. Just driving past their areas you can see them not turning off their hoses, washing cars everyday in the middle of the street and generally not giving a fuck.
Maybe if they live of welfare they get free water? Then they could sell this water on the black market.

You are being foolish by not voting VFF+ or DA. Talk of civil war more likely than not spells out the whites getting BTFO. This is no Rhodesia where you go it alone for over a decade. Whites have no realistic current stake in the military or political power. you are fighting no less than 6:1 odds, and thats ignoring coloreds and other non-blacks. You are spread apart and stand as the ones with the most to lose. Whites still have the land, money, businesses and material.

The only potential positive outcome for Afrikaners would be a volkstaat which would need nothing short of a miracle. Especially since your odds of foreign assistance would be little to none.

If one of them is a qt 3.14 Afrikaan I'd be willing to take one.

>I refuse to vote for them any further though. I don't really give a fuck anymore, this looming "civil war" is looking like a better alternative every passing day.
You should vote, be active on all fronts!

Or come back the The Netherlands, to me you're always welcome back in the homeland

so they're just going to tax everyone to death?
how can niggers afford to waste water?
is it because their property isn't worth as much?

Netherlands is going down the shitter, user.

>Odds of foreign assistance would be little to none.

This is nothing new. Also rhodesia didn't go it alone for decades, they were always actively supported by SA, which in turn was also embargoed for decades. We make due.

I console myself in the fact that if we, the whites, die than a whole fucking bunch of them are going to starve to death.

Too lazy to lookup the thread the other way.

They get the water for free, also they don't pay for their housing and their electricity is either largely for free or they pay 1/3 what we pay for it. I actually have proof of this because a nigger I used to work with showed me his electricity bill one month. He couldn't understand why we all complained about the absurd price hikes.

Anyone can help me fill this out?

jesus christ.
No wonder the entire economy has gone through the shit.
what the actual fuck are they on in the government?

Post some saffa titties and I’ll consider helping you

Completely disconnected from the current population. Government officials also have a ABSURDLY high salary, which skews their idea of what everyone else has to live with in a month.

That is not for me to say. They have a strong culture and traditions. With their history, they could, God willing, mirror the results of Jews and manage to stick together despite international migration. They have many (admirable) similarities with Jews... I am learning a great deal from this and feel very content with my life when working on this.

Ek is nee afrikaner. I am simply an American trying to do my best. Any hope of returning to the Netherlands died with Geert Wilders not winning. The Boer's stand forgotten and alone. Nobody wants to take them in.

ZA turned its back on Rhodesia once they started feeling the pinch. In more ways than not, Rhodesia did go it alone. Yes Mozambique and ZA provided invaluable assistance, but when it came down to the crunch, it was the Rhodesians. Your mentality is blackpilled and I cant entirely blame you. But you're not even going down fighting or trying to live to fight another day.

The point was your odds are shit in civil war and peaceful political change is your best hope for a better future for your volk.

Studies on afrikaners are practically non-existent user. They are probably at or above replacement rate, but they are leaving in increasing numbers while the kaffers have 5 niglets for every baby boer.

kek, they're niggers user.

Not a saffer. Am also a man. Am also an American. But Irene Nell is pretty fucking hot if you want some hot boerbooty to look at.

This is what cryptocurrency is for. God speed you ZA bros you set up the wallets and we will send the shekels.

None of them are open to marriage?

You do know that most Rhodesian were just South Africans yeah? It has always fascinated me that Sup Forums think they are 2 different people. By Sup Forums definition I should be 1/2 saffer and 1/2 rhodesian.

Also the official record probably shows that we didn't support them, but it also didn't show that the USA was actively supporting Angolan communists, but hey, details.

>The point was your odds are shit in civil war and peaceful political change is your best hope for a better future for your volk.

I know and agree with that completely. The fact is though that, that is never going to happen, because every year everything just keeps getting worse and worse and we are getting closer to breaking point. I am hoping for the best but I am prepared for the worst.

En souts? Fuck you man, grow up. We're in the same boat. Cunt.

>They have many (admirable) similarities with Jews.
Can you list them?
>I am learning a great deal from this and feel very content with my life when working on this.
Good
>Studies on afrikaners are practically non-existent user. They are probably at or above replacement rate, but they are leaving in increasing numbers while the kaffers have 5 niglets for every baby boer.
Thats your impression based on anecdotes from your south african contacts?

>Root cause of all this
>Same boat
Get off the boat.

Lol k cool got brit passport, good luck poes

>Moving to UK
>Better
Good luck to you, Cunt.

>run from South Africa to the places that are the literal progenitors of the social and political attitudes that endangered South Africa
I don't recommend it.

i remember a thread in which an SA user described his neighbourhood to be fenced off and with walls and patrols around it.
are there alot of those "camps" ?

Lol not most. A fair chunk, yes, but not most. Most were British or European immigrants, especially after the war. A rhodesian is classified as their own people due to their extraordinary resolve and shared experiences, history, and values. The official record does indeed show you didnt support them but it is obvious you did, I am not denying this. Not my fault we had King Kike Kissenger for SS.

I wish you the best of luck boerbro and I will help you and your kind as much as I can, however I encourage you to fight tooth and nail down to the end both peacefully and violently if need be. Your ancestors did and would expect the same.

Fuck off you fucking soutie. Y'all were in the same boat that you helped sink. South African English are the fucking worst. Y'all tend to be more fucking liberal than many americans are in my swing state, and you live in fucking South Africa. You cucks have it easier anyways, you have much better odds at leaving than the afrikaners despite being ugly cringey shits that were nothing but counter productive to a country that wasnt yours. Fucking jews of ZA.

Just the hardship they've endured, how tightly knit they are, shared ethnic and religious ties, etc... Reading into basic Jewish and Afrikaans history you will see many similarities. They stick together and they'll do it to the end. Afrikaners are the most based white demographic on the planet.... and yes that is based partly on my anecdotal evidence; however it also worth taking into account their population census since shit started hitting the fan. It has remained the same if not grown despite a considerable amount of them emigrating.

Also
>got UK passport
>same boat

choose one. you just proved my point. fucking anglos.

>a better, safer, hopeful life with the chance to return
>getting raped and killed by feral HIV infested niggers, or getting jailed having it happen to you anyways if you defend yourself

Yes it is common practice. Happens with individual homes as well. The larger versions/compounds like this are called "estates".

Boo hoo waaaah salty. We're all looking for a way to escape. Just because Britain cucked out doesnt mean i wont consider moving there out of principle. But look at you, you know better, stay salty... whose the soutie now?

Pretty much everywhere here. This place is starting to turn into brasil, where the fences are stacked so high it seems like you are driving around inside of a prison instead of a residential area.

Why don't you go to Taiwan and thrive like the faggot you are.

Thanks my dude, I didn't mean to get all absorbed in a shit attitude, the situation here just turns you into a bitter person with no hope in... well hope.

No matter where you go your taxes will sponsor a couple niglets.

Wow! Ongelooflike post!

Why dont you salty cunts stop dividing whites in south africa at a point when we should be working together? Stop driving every anglo away

Fun fact for Anons

If you earn around $135,000 dollars a year you fall into the highest tax bracket and pay 45% tax.

Thats my second biggest problem apart from the natives.

It's paradise here.

No problem boerbro. Not all hope is lost yet. You are close, but not quite there. Come next year we will have a better perspective of which path will be chosen. I give it five to six years before things get better or shit hits the fan. Either way I will be there.

dankie man.

>is a soutie
>ruins fucking everything
>calls based boerbros salty cunts

Just fucking leave. They've been trying make that message clear for over a fucking century now you salty fucking kikes.

Why do you consider yourself English if you aren't born here? Nobody here considers you English.

As ons nie kan saam sit en praat nie kan ons nie saamstaan nie. EN dis juis wat ons moet begin doen!

You guys are literally the Jews of South Africa and you want to "work together"? Fuck off.

I never said I was english and I also don't consider myself one. I would be filled with self loathing if I were one though.

kek. How kind of you to leave out the sales taxes out. The average white gets a total of 60% of their salary taken away in taxes by the end of the day. Not to mention having to double down paying for their own private security and healthcare, and paying off the cops.

>be ethnically english
>move to another country
>wonder why you're still considered english despite still being ethnically english, speaking british english, and still having significant cultural and economic ties to england.

English is a nationality not a ethnic group.

Yes but their not as bad as real Jews. So get over it. The Boer wars sucked ass. Putting our wifes and chidren in concentration camps and slowly murdering them did a lot of damage. Almost a whole generation was lost.

Alright paki

I don't think fleeing is a solution when the rest of the world is just a generation behind becoming something resembling South Africa.
Escape for you, not for your children.

You call us salty but you are still salty over wars that happened ages ago , I hope you community has that happen to them again.

Holy shit wat is die taal verkankerd over de jaren, krijg er bijna net zoveel kanker van als waaneer ik naar de NPO kijk

No but my gf is Indian.

Exactly. SA was the last white outpost in on a black continent. As soon as we fall the"ll move and you're next.

Explains it

british, english, whatever. You are an ethnic group none the less unless you're some autistic civic nationalist
>race is just a social c-construct! raycisss btfo! gosh I hate white people XD

You took one too many blackpills user.

no they're just pointing out how you, or most notably the souties, are fucking kikes that are the biggest source of their problems. The boer wars were just the beginning.

the absolute state of the UK.

Explains what you racist fuck?

>Doesn't know what soutie means
>Can't into grammer

The fucking paki/shitskin issue is real over there huh.

If you only knew how terrible dutch sounded to a afrikaner. It literally sounds like our retards slur and I honestly don't even mean that in a offensive way.

Ooh shem, get the fuck off pol if you cant handle being a paki. It explains your opinipm that english is not an ethnicity.

Cucked europoors GET THE FUCK OUT

GET

OUT

REEEEEE

This guy gets it. Go look up that littlw bit of history. It's enlightening.

>racist fuck
>implying that carries any weight here

why are you here, newfren? :)

>some autistic civic nationalist
Yes my family are Irish Catholics and I'm just as English as engine else here.
>the absolute state of the UK
Your just pissed of I have a gf and you dont .

My family are Irish mate. Not Pakistani.

No offense taken but in the end your language is based on ours not the other way around...

As ons nie kan saam sit en paart nie kan ons nie saamstaan nie, en dis is jui wat ons moet begin doen

Als wij niet samen kunnen werken en we praten er niet over, kunnen wij niet samenstaan, en dat is juist wat wij moeten beginnen te doen.

I know that I'm derailing a bit but Argentina has easy emigration rules. Buy some land and you can get citizenship.

English translation

If we cant work together and we don't talk about it then we cant stand united, and that is exactly where we should begin.

>bragging about paki gf

grow the fuck up, you are definitely sub-15

Some of us are here in the hopes the we can have a serious discussion and maybe save some lives. So can we agree we've got the same goals in mind and move on?

No I understand that completely, except ours have a lot of other shit mixed into it as well.

In the end I guess the most important thing is that we understand each other.

Dis nie te moeilik om te verstaan wat ek sê nie.