A recent research paper done at Berkerly reported that wh*Te women have melanin receptors all over the surface of their...

A recent research paper done at Berkerly reported that wh*Te women have melanin receptors all over the surface of their pussy walls. They have concluded from this that White Women sub consciously seek out darker men and cum more intensely when having intercourse with brown and BLACK cocks. Even Bill Nye has gone on record supporting this fact.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/a recent research paper done at Berkerly/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

sup shitskin

>muh dick

What a typical nigger

>Some old ugly fat nigger
>Ripped

I hope this is a joke.

Wat up hood boi wanna hang in the hood and catch some bloods and kill them?

That's the guys third thread I reported in the last 4 minutes.

Sage.

All others do the same.

I don't get this attempted meme. is op saying the black can be rubbed off? if that were the case...

Sup Filthy Jew Fag

I’ve heard this as well but us corny white guys have something you guys don’t have, which is money and cars (with the obvious exception of those rapper guys on TV). So have your fun but good luck getting a white woman marry you. When a white woman is ready for a loving man to take care of her and be a good provider she will always prefer a white man.

Lol. Everyday with this same nigger. Always got a new angle on it, though. I'll give you that. You're probably the smartest nog in your state.

Link to research paper. I want to read it to see if it's valid or not.

Hahah bill the cuck still relevant the left need better cucks

Nice source ya got there.
And, (((Bill Nye))) the "science" goy

Sage

Stop making us look bad you larping white cuck/ concrete ape.

wh*Te subhumans , how does this make you feel?

You could have a completely homogenous community of middle class wh*Tes. A nice town with almost no crime, an all round good community. However because of the weakness of the wh*Tes all it would take to destroy this community is one BLACK bull?

Just imagine, it’s a nice sunny Sunday afternoon, imagine the bustle of this 100% wh*Te town until suddenly a couple of BLACK bulls walk up. Women would feel more attraction to these superior, strong bulls infinitely more than their pathetic wh*Te husbands. Every woman would be begging, grovelling to be impregnated by these overlords, the new kings of the town who earned this position with nothing but their superior presence. And these bulls wouldn’t stop until every girl was carrying their children, the wh*Te women’s original children would probably be neglected. Who the fuck would want to raise these inferior children? They are only going to turn out like their fathers.

The Men? The men would flee after realizing how futile their attempts at winning back their wives attraction would be. They would flee to Japan where they will try to win over FAS looking ugly Jap girls because they are the only things disgusting and lonely enough to accept them. Many would probably be rejected after the Japs hear of their shameful and dishonorable display, even they probably would have killed themselves to avoid the shame.
Back home in the once nice town, every woman will be raising their BLACK children and will be queuing up for their second or maybe even third pregnancy. They wont stop until they hit menopause, because they know deep down that their purpose is to populate the world with superior BLACK bulls who will then move on to destroy other towns. This is REAL colonization. You can’t take over a place without winning the attraction or respect of the people, that method will always collapse

yawn. i wish you'd make up new cuck facts. this is getting reptitive

>tfw the pussy walls have become 10ft higher

>he still hasn't fixed the typo in his cuckpasta
The absolute state of you faggots.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/a recent research paper done at Berkerly/

The left has gotten so boring same shit every day come try harder get something real already sooooooo boring

Top kek

Sage

Boring same shit again looooolololololol

>Imagine being the cuck who typed that on the picture

>The nigger is proud to be reducing the world to a bunch of sub 70 IQ apes for the sake of muh dik

No joke, I know niggers who think Canada is a state and Mexico is in Africa. One nigger once told me the US is separated from Mexico by ocean. This is why you deserve genocide.

Fake and gay

this is actually genius.
give rival gangs crates of weapons with stars of david on the crate and on the weps.
all outcomes are win.

ITH THIT WILLITH?

Are you dumb?

>posting the same 3-4 pictures as always
This is getting pathetic. Neck yourself already and rid us of your cuckoldry.

He's black. Does a chimp shit in the jungle?

I don't want that woman you fucking degenerate, serious would you take a coalburner to start a family with

>butthurt amerimutts
Lmfao. You're our colony now.

>wait let me redpill you on-

Hahaha this is what i imagine happens when certain Sup Forums users actually leave their houses

>Black
>Human
Pick one.

Take off the meme flag, americuck.

>Blonde woman race-mixing
Nature always finds a way.

>Even Bill Nye has gone on record supporting this fact.

I thought it was bait at first, but now I'm not sure...

>melanin receptors
The fuck?
This is the best you got?

Whitebois jealous they arent black men

Fake news. Women get beef curtains from fucking niggers. Absolutely no way their pussy's have "melanin receptiors". The difference in skin types causes an immune system response and the labia becomes inflamed, causing the skin to stretch and become dark due to the fact that niggers dicks throw off the vagina PH levels.

Also, black people aren't even competition a 6' 3" stacked Bavarian. Nice try though!

Butthurt wh*Teoid detected

Ew it literally looks like poop in my toilet

Get the fuck off my board you kike

>muh geography

kys nerdboy

>professor shekelfetcher

8 years of Obama and thee idiot really think they were kings and Queen's that's why their will never be another black in office again fuck you're race

>Nigger is proud to be dumber than the average homeless white

I bet you don't even know the capital of Chechnya without googling it faggot.