WHy is the racist in cheif allowed to do this

Other urls found in this thread:

fortune.com/2017/12/21/bitcoin-tax/
youtube.com/watch?v=L01yYp3vTbA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because he's President, and you're not.

Well, he's pulling a Reagan. Granting blanket amnesty to border hoppers. He needs to be removed.

Yeah, and Mexico was going to pay for it, but now Donnie Two-Scoops wants $18B for it. Retard.

In one second, it infuriates me to the point of demanding the spic lover be removed. And yet, I also know [pic related] that literally nothing he does with have any impact at all.

wew, styx right on the money once again

Unless you plug the leak, it's pointless to keep removing the water.

Democrats better tell Trump to fuck off. Nothing is worth building that racist ads wall

>kicking out people who have no legal right to be in the country
>racist

k

This kind of hyperbole is why you losers lost in 2016, by the way, and why you'll lose again in 2020.

niggers are subhuman, relearn that Europeans!

Dont use that word

He fucked up by by not shutting down the border with a big ass wall in exchange for amnesty

>not wanting the world's largest canvas for pro-freedom urban artwork used to inspire countless generations

I grew up in the middle of them, I live in the middle of them for I had the luck to be born in a suburb where their number only grew higher. They are not like us, they do not think like us, they do not behave like us, they do not see others like us. They are indeed subhuman, its their dna, not their fault and that is ok, it's nature. Trying to make them something they are not only makes them worse. My ancetors spent many time with them, my family had a war with them not long ago, they are not like us.
Stop being naive, look at South Africa, search Suidlanders. You are supporting your own demise.

Fuck off, tripnigger

McDonalds would lose half their workers.

Probably crush the economy too. It isn’t very feasible.

A wall is necessary and DACA was always a bargaining chip for a wall.

dotn have to be so rude

We'll stop using it the second there are no longer niggers

Because they are about to kill USD by over-taxing it.
fortune.com/2017/12/21/bitcoin-tax/

He's successfully moved goalposts from tearing up DACA and deporting them all(he did say this on the campaign trail and in interviews): youtube.com/watch?v=L01yYp3vTbA to "Let's make a deal and save the dreamers"
From "they have to go" to "A matter of heart" to "Only we can save DACA"

Remember when he gave his victory speech and actually got the magapedes to clap and thank Hillary for her service? Then in the days after he said he didn't want to go after Hillary.

He is an excellent con-man, I will admit that.

European isnt a bad word tho

Only physical removal will change the world.

"Those who enter the country illegally and those who employ them disrespect the rule of law and they are showing disregard for those who are following the law. We simply cannot allow people to pour into the United States undetected, undocumented, unchecked and circumventing the line of people who are waiting patiently, diligently, and lawfully to become immigrants into this country." ~ Barrack Obama

"People who enter the United States without our permission are illegal aliens and illegal aliens should not be treated the same as someone who entered the country legally. When we use phrases like undocumented workers we convey a message to the American people that the government is not serious about combating illegal immigration, which the American people overwhelmingly oppose." - Chuck Schumer, Democratic Senate Minority Leader

FPBP

Well, in that case I'll take no wall, no DACA kids, and let's start up deportation squads. The wall should never have been the centerpiece, the deportations are what's important, an aggressive deportation regime will do more to keep this shit out than a wall.