Redpill me on Sikhs

Redpill me on Sikhs.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_India_Flight_182
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

they're all named Singh and don't shit on the streets (When somebody's looking)

Human garbage like the rest of India.

Sikhs are
B R O - T I E R
R
O
T
I
E
R

Carry a dagger everywhere they go. Always armed and prepared.

This machine kills Muslims.

Le based Sikh man

We love our based sikh's don't we centipedes?!

Responsible for the second deadliest terrorist attack after 9/11

>B-but muh based brown people don't commit terrorism

Libtard argument BTFO.

Also sauce:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_India_Flight_182

Just as ignorant as any group . that believes in magic. this is all you need to know.

Never met one. They must be nice people.

They stink .

They like to drink an incredible amount of alcohol. I mean all fucking day.

stinky gross & unnecessary

They do a better job than most at integrating into society. Also they have been loyal subjects of Britain for a long time. They share western values as well.

oh and also when they are kids they wear little stinky ghosts on their head and if you grab it and pull they lose their fucking minds

This, nonwhites simply do not belong in the West
kys. One blew himself up one of your commercial jets, didn’t he?
Also isn’t your defense minister some cocksucking sikh?

good guys, usually

They are Sikh

Muslims that pretend they're not muslims.

>Sikhs
Short for shitskins.

/thread

Really says something about how much the West hates Muslims that they are willing to accept sikhs

But when they are here they are on the same anti-white multicult side

Just look at our New Democratic Party leader, Jagmeet Singh. He won't denounce Shariah.

Sikhs are considered heretics by Muslims as well. Sikhs are also prone to committing terrorist acts like the Air India mass murder.

shitstains that pushed for erosion of our laws and culture to accomadate them. just like every other fucking non-white piece of shit communists. they advocate for their own private khalistan while telling yout o respect their shitty culture. forced our rcmp to allow them to kowtow to them and change the uniform to let them have full beards, their fucking bathtowels on head and swords instead of the red dress uniforms. They demand everything and give nothing. They are a blight just like every fucking other one of the niggers.

honestly , they are sikhcunts and bro tier.

Don't seem like to bad guys.If they stay in their country we will have no problems with each other.

>They do a better job than most at integrating into society

I've definitely found this to be true. Although the ones I knew growing up were also in our community that was 98% white and somewhat conservative in general. The parents always seem to stick to the traditions pretty closely but don't force it on the younger generation. Similar to Asians I've known.

Naipaul says that Sikhs are the best people in India.

I know an NCO who met one of the first Sikhs and asked him why he had a beard and turban on in uniform. Guy said he was a Sikh, NCO said maybe he should “sikh out a new job.”

They wear that because of how the Muslims royally fucked them hard during the Islamic invasions into Kashmir.