HAPPENING AT NAVAL AIR BASE

Naval Air Station Whidbey Island in Washington on lock down due to reports of gunfire. No one has been allowed in for at least 4 hours. This is the same place that deployed two Lockheed P-3C anti-sub aircraft two days ago. Is someone trying to create a diversion so a VIP can escape via sub?

Other urls found in this thread:

truepundit.com/active-shooter-reportedly-loose-naval-station/
archive.is/JlX5E
web.archive.org/web/20180106222610/http://heavy.com/news/2018/01/naval-air-station-whidbey-island-active-shooter/
heavy.com/news/2018/01/naval-air-station-whidbey-island-active-shooter/
blogtalkradio.com/drakebailey/2018/01/06/half-stepping
twitter.com/HousatonicITS/status/949748498026594305
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Skagit Breaking Community News: According to the NAS Whidbey Island Facebook page, there was an incident this morning near Ault Field. A Sailor reported hearing a noise that sounded like gunfire at about 5AM. Base officials secured access to and from Ault Field and took all necessary precautions to ensure the safety of all personnel. All personnel at Ault field were ordered to shelter in place for the time being.

Humongous if geniune

bump

True Pundit reporting: truepundit.com/active-shooter-reportedly-loose-naval-station/

They deploy Orions every day for training.

>Is someone trying to create a diversion so a VIP can escape via sub?

This is the only explanation that makes any sense.

BRING IT ON MOTHERFUCKERS

PEDODEATH REVOLUTION WHEN?

If you wanted to leave the country in secret, you do so via private jet. These retarded larps are retarded.

It is right on the Canadian border. Time to call in the Leafs!

bumping

>VIP sub escape
Bahaha I don’t know if your logical fallacies are dumber or thinking it’s the 1940’s

Why do the exercise EVERY DAY if it isn't possible?

Seattle user here, that base is mostly just naval reserves and trainees. It's 100 percent aviation.

Same base where the guys that drew the dick cloud flew out of.

It's a training base for sub tracking.

FUCK

FUCKING

SLIDES

It is possible, then, for a sub to reach that close to shore. Why else fly that pattern? Shills are talking out of both sides of their mouths on this one.

FUCK SLIDE SHILL THREADS FUCK YOU MOTHERFUCKERS

What are you talking about? Sub tracking crews learn how to track subs out of that base. They are all newbies, and practice over the sound/pacific. There's a US sub base farther south, they play cat and mouse with each other for practice.

Of course it's active every day.

Sliding what? Lauren Rose being banned from Twitter? This is real news. A naval air station has been shut down due to an active gunman.

Every time a Virginia or Lo Angeles-class leaves port, it goes to a certain area for Gold or Blue shakedown/refresher and the Orion and Poseidon use that opportunity to practice locating subs and to see how well the degaussing systems in the subs are functioning.

I put a base on lockdown once when I was shooting outside the fence. Those MPs were fuckin dicks but couldn’t do anything about it.

Oh and the puget sound is close to 1k feet deep where they were flying, yes that close to shore. The sound is a flooded fjord.

nah im bumping for your thread mate

im talkin about all other threads right now. yes this is very fucking relevant

Lots of hunting in the woods around that base btw. It's fairly remote.

>Tfw I can see my house on that map

burnaby mah nigga

The Langley Gate was just reopened.

BUMPITY FUCKING BUMP

NOT HAPPENING!

Did you hear the gunfire?

I hope you are jokeing

Highly unlikely, I realize. Few people are even awake at 5:00 a.m. That's why (((they))) like to do these sorts of missions then.

BUMPLY

BLUMPFITY BLUMPF BLUMPFTER

@AlexAsheffield: The first day my family comes to visit we have an active shooter on base... this is great

@AlexAsheffield: Update: they re-opened the base. They got whoever was the issue

Dude, do you realize the scale of the map? Burnaby is north of Vancouver. Whidbey Island is down south near Everett/Seattle. You are talking about 100+ miles.

Whidbey island itself is huge, mostly rural and wooded. You can't even see the airbase driving through it. If there was a gun shot in the woods nearby, you would have to be within a few hundred yards to hear it. Washington state woods are dense.

SHILLS ARE GOING TO FUCKING DIE

KEEP THIS SHIT FUCKING BUMPED

My bad. I didn't look that close.

you are the real mvp user. getting harder to sift through the shit

KEEP THESE FUCKING THREADS BUMPED

OLDFAGS ARE RESURFACING. WAR SOON WITH SHILLS. PREPPING NEW CONTENT AS WE SPEAK

SHILLWAR 9.001 SOON

oldfag reporting for duty

No reports of casualties yet.

BUMP

I can see Jews fleeing in submarines when shtf. That's some John Clancy type shit. Probably have an base in Greenland.

We need a full-time trackerbro to stay on these Lockheeds.

GLAD TO SEE REINFORCEMENTS ARE HERE

We are always watching...

Boardwar feels like its coming soon. We all know whos going to be on the losing side.

Awan is the key to pizzagate.

@NASWhidbeyIsland: ACCESS CHANGE: Langley Gate is closed. Access to NASWI has been shifted to Charles Porter Gate.

PEDOSHILLS FUCKING BURN

Oh, hell
Wing attack plan R?
Is it really that bad, sir?

>we'llmeetagaindon'tknowwheredon'tknowwhen.mp3

Woo im sleepy after reading all that.

FUCKING MAXBUMP

Im wide awake

HIGH

FUCKING

ENERGY

I CANT EVEN CONTAIN THIS ENERGY HOLY SHIT

FUCKING BUMP

RREEEEEEEEEEEEE

There's an almost total blackout of info. Going to need to find an inside source who will talk off the record.

I doubt we need to know what's going on. Trump is at Camp David this weekend, likely with his generals and others, preparing for the swamp drain to begin. Right after the fake news awards.

Ok. Information on the shooter, and/or casualties, appears to be on a need-to-know basis. I'll stand down until more raw intelligence presents itself.

PAGE 6 IN 2 MINUTES?

WEW LADS

SHILLS ARE SCARED

metabump

>THEY PLAYED US LIKE A DAMN FIDDLE!

We will always be watching. Fuck Sup Forums

>777
powerful

> COMPROMISED

First the clintons burn up a bunch of evidence, now they're probably burning up entire file cabinets in this place.

bump

motherfucking BUMP

Title: Naval Air Station Whidbey Island Given ‘All Clear’ After Reports of Active Shooter
Archived at 10:25 p.m. (UTC+0): (.is) - archive.is/JlX5E | (wayback mach) - web.archive.org/web/20180106222610/http://heavy.com/news/2018/01/naval-air-station-whidbey-island-active-shooter/
Original link: heavy.com/news/2018/01/naval-air-station-whidbey-island-active-shooter/
Source: Heavy c-m

Over on the weekly Drake Bailey show he says we might see some actions being taken within the next 7-10 days.

(might wanna refresh this link after awhile because I dont think it's archived yet, the show ended early also)
blogtalkradio.com/drakebailey/2018/01/06/half-stepping

BUMP

bump

bump

that must mean whatever crackpot deep state agents got in there they must have under lock and key now
> when multiple highly trained agents become hostile in a government facility, yeah I guess it counts as an active shooter situation.

another one bites the dust

Bump

bumpan

You bring up Deep State. I noticed that the main gate is called "Langley". I'm guessing that has to do with the CIA. The other gate was named after Charles Porter, a guy who fought against building a nuclear power plant near Eugene, fought for the decriminalization of marijuana, and was opposed to the Vietnam War. Not sure if that means anything, but there it is.

Incoming, Yankee bro!

BUMP

twitter.com/HousatonicITS/status/949748498026594305

Some maybe happenings in dc

OPERATION MPGA BUMP

WAR AGAINST THE SHILLS

FUCKING NOW

To get a lay of the land, someone posted a picture of a C-17 lining up for Ault Field, called KNUW by insiders.

Bumping

MPGABUMP FUCKING GOGOGOGOGO

I heard you needed bumps.

HAVE A FUCKING BUMP COMPLIMENTS OF OP MPGA

Well, not those are some tits.

OPERATION MPGA BUMPED

What kinda bumps you want familia

chhecked

mpga?
> also bump

came for the tits
what's even going on

GET THE FUCK IN HERE BOYS
AND KEEP CROSSBUMPING RELEVANT BREAD.

WE'RE TAKING POL BACK

1 post by this id.

I, too, would like a quick rundown.

Nother thing - whenever they start using the term Larp you know for a fact its shills. Normal people dont use that term on chan or eddit anymore.

Checked

At 0500 this morning, gunfire was reported to have broken out at Ault Field, a Navy Air Station in Washington State, right on the border waterway with Canada. This is the same exact location from which anti-submarine operations have been ceaselessly flown by the sub-hunting Lockheed P-3C. As you can tell from the OP, they are flying tight patterns right next to the shore. This may or may not have to do with illegal submarine traffic attempting to ferret VIPs out of the country. In any case, the base was completely shut down for many hours, and only reopened after the shooter was apprehended, killed, or identified as a non-combatant. There are eyes on the ground, including the family of one of the men stationed there. So far, there are no reports of casualties, and the base has been reopened, although the main gate was switched from Langley to Porter without any explanation as to why.