Sup Forums IS FULL OF HYPOCRITES

YOU ARE THE JEWS.
>Sup Forums is an insular society of people, all across the world, who refuse to integrate with the socially homogeneous normie society of their resident nation, and who are actively collaborating to spitefully destroy the in-groups that provided you shelter just for attempting to make you conform
>you participate in divide-and-conquer tactics, disguise yourselves as the “enemy,” who do not even perceive you as such, via shill sock puppet accounts on social media and sow discord
>you conceal your beliefs, practices, and power level in public, putting on a mask and pretending to be good neighbors and citizens while secretly stockpiling ammunition and plotting to betray them when the “happening” arrives
>you subversively try to shift the Overton window your way, attempting to ideologically “red pill” your friends in a cowardly, roundabout way, knowing that your beliefs perish under the microscope of honesty and truth, and that your brainwashing is only possible through subtlety and deceit

Perhaps the reason Sup Forums sees a Jewish Illuminati everywhere they look is... projection?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCjAFO7xz5UotUfIzvd_xXDA/videos
anthropology.msu.edu/anp363-ss13/2013/02/27/the-corruption-of-the-priesthood-of-amen
biblicalarchaeology.org/daily/ancient-cultures/ancient-near-eastern-world/the-expulsion-of-the-hyksos
veteranstoday.com/2015/03/08/the-hidden-history-of-the-incredibly-evil-khazarian-mafia/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=igvA7LP6IA8
newsweek.com/trachilos-footprint-crete-human-evolution-million-658287
ancient-origins.net/unexplained-phenomena/do-ica-stones-prove-mankind-coexisted-dinosaurs-advanced-technology-098989
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/05/incredible-graveyard-5000-year-old-giants-found-china/
ancient-origins.net/news-history-archaeology/giant-7-8-foot-skeletons-uncovered-ecuador-sent-scientific-testing-004119
humansarefree.com/2017/09/fossilised-giant-footprints-discovered.html
blog.world-mysteries.com/ancient-writings/tolkiens-middle-earth-true-history
apparentlyapparel.com/news/where-did-blue-eyes-originate-from
youtu.be/2QFGRm5Z7Rk
youtube.com/watch?v=9mdg3habt9E
youtube.com/watch?v=beEV-rMG0sQ
youtube.com/watch?v=DXGF9UUGD04&list=PLtFnfSc9NwNzMHGZzPYroNJCPDd4Ymjgf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That's not hypocrisy, though.
It's just learning from the best.

T H I C C

WE

id save her fucking life any day of the week

You think we don't know that? We're outjewing the Jew.

>YOU ARE THE JEWS
Well we need to know how the mind of our enemy works.

neck urself

>typing up all this to effectively say
We the joos now maymay

>refuse to integrate with the socially homogeneous normie society of their resident nation
If moral relativity is normal, I'm fine being where I am. You're all going to intellectualize yourselves into a bloodbath that would make Pol Pot look away.

this

FPBP

WE THE JEWS NAO

So 4 chan is like a synagogue? Interesting

We are being watched right fucking now because we are on this board do you seriously think we dumb enough to go outside and say hitler was not a genocidal monster or the holocaust was fake no we are staying in the shadows until we can use our autism against the jews to beat them to the race for the throne.

We even use hidden symbols to communicate with eachother in public discord. Just wait until we put Pepe on the dollar.

> what are politics

>knowing your beliefs perish under the microscope of honesty and truth and that your brainwashing is only possibly through subtlety and deceit
This part is complete bollocks, sheer projection really.
It's because you get shouted down by emotional left wing lunatics that try to have you fired from your job.
If you were to logically have a look at leftism you'd see it is completely based on emotion and entitlement, treats mental illnesses and birth defects as something worthy of admiration and the end result of it is the destruction of western civilization and the white race apart from a few very wealthy families that will rule over this mongrel race with the globalist kikes

This is now a digits thread.

>refuse to integrate with the socially homogeneous
stopped reading at that moment because there's no such thing as social homogeneity.
humans are individuals, not a collective.
this is not an insect colony.
stop thinking like a commie.

>Sup Forums is an insular society of people, all across the world, who refuse to integrate
Forced upon us, we were given the choice of integrating with a culture where we're belittled and mocked incessantly and aren't allowed to protest this
>with the socially homogeneous normie society of their resident nation
Nope, it's vibrantly diverse now and white men aren't welcome, barely tolerated :^)
> and who are actively collaborating to spitefully
>spitefully
Oh, shoe's on the other foot now, eh? What happened to your gleeful destruction of our culture and civilization?
>destroy the in-groups that provided you shelter
>shelter
More like a learned helplessness skinner box where we can accept a subservient, insulting identity or else
>just for attempting to make you conform
HA
>you participate in divide-and-conquer tactics, disguise yourselves as the “enemy,” who do not even perceive you as such
>i-i was just kidding when I spent the last decade mocking you and telling you how your time is over!
>via shill sock puppet accounts on social media and sow discord
Boohoo that we learned how to adapt, faggot
>you conceal your beliefs, practices, and power level in public, putting on a mask and pretending to be good neighbors and citizens while secretly stockpiling ammunition and plotting to betray them when the “happening” arrives
Oh, it's almost like the existing social environment compels us to conceal any identity outside of a subservient deference to the "Coalition of the Ascendant". I thought you liked this...?
>you subversively try to shift the Overton window your way,
Just like you did
>attempting to ideologically “red pill” your friends in a cowardly, roundabout way, knowing that your beliefs perish under the microscope of honesty and truth
Says the side with totalitarian media control
>and that your brainwashing is only possible through subtlety and deceit
Says the side which permits no dissent IRL

kys

Digits thread? Is dat a new meme?

It's our world now.

>do you seriously think we dumb enough to go outside and say hitler was not a genocidal monster or the holocaust was fake
>I'm a Nazi in the privacy of my home but cower in fear in public

stfu you fucking faggot pussy I always speak the truth I don't give a fuck who is watching or how they feel and pussy fucking faggots like you are not NatSoc material so take off that flag and neck yourself with the kikes

Wrong, simply because to be a Jew one must always lie and places like these are where people come to learn the truth, sometimes poorly but the job gets done
Open dialogue of minds is the Jew's greatest threat because once the truth gets out they have lost control of the narrative.

Why else are people being paid to post drivel like OP

I said this a few months ago and my thread got fucking DELETED

Holy crap... the noobs liberal trolls are infesting this place today... with their wordy blog posts

This needs to happen .

lol u just described the Zog

>>Sup Forums is an insular society of people, all across the world, who refuse to integrate with the socially homogeneous normie society of their resident nation, and who are actively collaborating to spitefully destroy the in-groups that provided you shelter just for attempting to make you conform
>you participate in divide-and-conquer tactics, disguise yourselves as the “enemy,” who do not even perceive you as such, via shill sock puppet accounts on social media and sow discord
>you subversively try to shift the Overton window your way, attempting to ideologically “red pill” your friends in a cowardly, roundabout way, knowing that your beliefs perish under the microscope of honesty and truth, and that your brainwashing is only possible through subtlety and deceit

Thank you user. This post warmed my heart so much.

Finally someone who understands us.

This. We learned to out jew them. Don't think we didn't study the jews for nothing

We're the lost 13th tribe, you antisemitic bigot

Sweety
I can't believe a first world sweetums like you imagines yourself as a legitimate victim of discwimination

juice is here to stay
get over it honeybunsss

>YOU ARE THE JEWS.
>>Sup Forums is an insular society of people, all across the world, who refuse to integrate with the socially homogeneous normie society of their resident nation, and who are actively collaborating to spitefully destroy the in-groups that provided you shelter just for attempting to make you conform
>>you participate in divide-and-conquer tactics, disguise yourselves as the “enemy,” who do not even perceive you as such, via shill sock puppet accounts on social media and sow discord
>>you conceal your beliefs, practices, and power level in public, putting on a mask and pretending to be good neighbors and citizens while secretly stockpiling ammunition and plotting to betray them when the “happening” arrives
>>you subversively try to shift the Overton window your way, attempting to ideologically “red pill” your friends in a cowardly, roundabout way, knowing that your beliefs perish under the microscope of honesty and truth, and that your brainwashing is only possible through subtlety and deceit

Being this triggered over a group of people on an anime board........

Guys....I think its working

will we be "holocausted"?

By new left wing death squads?

remember the 6 million memes

>that pic
Government has a monopoly on force, going against the interests of citizens without any consequences. Private businesses don't have that monopoly in ancapistan so they are dependent on profits generated via production of useful goods and services.

thezog.wordpress.com

everything OP wrote is right the only difference Sup Forums are idiots and the Jews are smart and organized. Sup Forums is an army of useful idiots, they call other people normies and like to think they are red pilled but they are really just imbeciles that haven't figured out the entire system is a lie and everything they think they know is a lie an illusion crafted by the church 1000's of years ago from history to science to politics it all a complete fabrication and the idiots here will argue with each other endlessly over whose illusions make more sense. When you are ready to stop living in an illusion and know the truth you will find it here I would start with the playlists first ancient knowledge then zero point then electric unvierse
youtube.com/channel/UCjAFO7xz5UotUfIzvd_xXDA/videos

End lobbying when?

>socially homogenous normie society
AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

Reminder that Sup Forums just wishes they had the power the Jews have. true/pol/ realizes that the Jews are morally reprehensible, just as anyone who considers a subset of beings to not be worth moral consideration are (communists with the bourgeois, nationalists with people from other countries, tribalists with people who are in the outgroup, etc).

Black Sun Cult get out

>self advertizing ones own channel

Pretty hilarious talking about out jewing the jew when you are still being played on every level go fuck yourself normie you are clueless

not my channel kike

The black sun shit is autism but realistically this is all probably totally scripted and controlled more than we realize. Western intelligence are probably not the bumbling fools we make them out to be.

You’re an antisemite then bigot

When the state ends.

Y'all done took the faustian deal and I'm shook

The ultimate blindspot of the powerful is their inability to understand the perspective of a person or group that does not seek power in the same way they do.

1 lead pill for you

>knowing that your beliefs perish under the microscope of honesty and truth
hahaha, ok. keep telling yourself that? if that's so then why "no platform" us? why not engage us in a debate and expose our obviousy faulty explanations of society?

You have no idea what the black sun is stop talking out your ass

>it's ok when (((they))) do it

Perhaps the reason Sup Forums sees a Jewish Illuminati everywhere they look is... projection?

Just B/C Jews control the FED and the Brit Central Banks, the US Treasury, have turned Congress into a cheap whorehouse that always is sending off Americans kids to fight and die for Israel and the MSM is controlled by Juden is not a reason 2 get concerned?

Your videos are trash and baseless.Couldn't even finish watching your made up nonsense. I've known people like you, trading "secrets" for actual facts you paranoid schyzo

It's a forced meme is what it is, sorry Russian-Chinese intelligence cooperative trying to force your shitty West-undermining meme

if you idiots actually took the time to educate yourselves before spewing diarrhea out of your face every second of the day doing the kikes work for them spreading disnfo you might actually know wtf you are talking about occasionally, but you don't that is why they call you goyim and they are right, you want to act like a cow and have the knowledge of one then they will treat you like one and you earned it. None of you idiots even know who these people you call Jews are because you never fucking looked. You have the entire wealth of human knowledge at your fingertips and are still bumbling idiots because you are lazy and ignorant and that is why they play you every level at such a massive scale you can't fathom it

anthropology.msu.edu/anp363-ss13/2013/02/27/the-corruption-of-the-priesthood-of-amen
biblicalarchaeology.org/daily/ancient-cultures/ancient-near-eastern-world/the-expulsion-of-the-hyksos
veteranstoday.com/2015/03/08/the-hidden-history-of-the-incredibly-evil-khazarian-mafia/

go fuck yourself kike, it isn't my channel first off and every video on there is provable fact

Uhhhm, normie wow, like it's anything like that though, when you spend to talk inasmuch as you haddent already, though but when we will you won't want to that late. If as much wasn't said it couldn't be said here although that was never as obviously untrue until now.

>the secret society of the Nazi high command is a forced meme

fuck yourself goyim stop mooing

George W was fucking slick in this one.

We do debate you retard.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=igvA7LP6IA8

In this video Destiny debates Laura Southern, Roaming Millennial, Theryn Meyer, Nicholas Fuentes, and NoBullshit AT THE SAME TIME 5v1 and fucking obliterate should them. Just look at the smug thumbnail he chose. He has hundreds of multi hour long debates against everyone from e-celebs to random Sup Forumstards and has never lost.

OP sounds mad, maby he should leave

>just figuring this out

>muh principles
>goes extinct

you fools really have no clue what they are hiding what they have been hiding

newsweek.com/trachilos-footprint-crete-human-evolution-million-658287
ancient-origins.net/unexplained-phenomena/do-ica-stones-prove-mankind-coexisted-dinosaurs-advanced-technology-098989
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/05/incredible-graveyard-5000-year-old-giants-found-china/
ancient-origins.net/news-history-archaeology/giant-7-8-foot-skeletons-uncovered-ecuador-sent-scientific-testing-004119
humansarefree.com/2017/09/fossilised-giant-footprints-discovered.html
blog.world-mysteries.com/ancient-writings/tolkiens-middle-earth-true-history
apparentlyapparel.com/news/where-did-blue-eyes-originate-from
youtu.be/2QFGRm5Z7Rk
youtube.com/watch?v=9mdg3habt9E

pretty good, sempai

>who refuse to integrate with the socially homogeneous normie society of their resident nation
>implying we're the ones not integrating

>>you subversively try to shift the Overton window your way, attempting to ideologically “red pill” your friends in a cowardly, roundabout way, knowing that your beliefs perish under the microscope of honesty and truth, and that your brainwashing is only possible through subtlety and deceit

actually

>confront anyone who wishes to challenge me in full honesty
>nobody talks back to me, is shocked and only reply in ad homs and screeching
>get booted off work
>zero arguments

probably other people dont do that because of that, but basically, you lefties and jews can come here and try to debate us...shit you tried to for many years...but things like racial realism have been more or less settled for 6 years now.

you have no clue about anything, which is why they call you goyim. You will sit here all day gobble up all the red pills we feed you all the while talking shit about us then you will do nothing to help us show others what they are hiding fuck every last one of you POS you deserve to go extinct

>Sup Forums is full of hypocrites
and you're a fucking faggot

SAGE

You know, if I really wanted to show my jewish autism I would discredit every single video you have on there down to every detail. In fact, fuck you I'm going to do it.

>Perhaps the reason Sup Forums sees a Jewish Illuminati everywhere they look is... projection?
You know that new book about Trump that people are quoting and getting worked up over? A Jew wrote it.

>I want gibs because I am white
fuck you lazy ignorant POS if you aren't prepared to take the oath then go fuck yourselves
youtube.com/watch?v=beEV-rMG0sQ

So why aren't the Chinese calling them out?

go for it motherfucker I'm sure you are smarter than Tesla, Plato, Pathogeras, the Atlanteans, Socrates and all the other geniuses of the ancient world there is nothing to debunk you imbecile it is all scientific fact

Damn bodhi, calm down.

People have a choice if they want to embrace the machinations or not. All you can do is make them consciously aware of the decision.

you claim to speak for a god?

Socrates was larp. Presocratics were the true philosophers.

But who will jew the jews then, user?

this entire world is a scam a control matrix that is the point, why would they call them out they are in on it ffs?

For now, you use the binary system for talking to Sup Forums.

I'll see you in the replies.

He's here

lol just some tough love brother, motivation, change of tactics, trying new things see if we can shake em up a little bit. How are you doing?

>learning from the best
>Jews still in charge

Hmm...

>Muh feelings

Shutup and swallow frog peenus bitch

start with this I will be waiting
youtube.com/watch?v=DXGF9UUGD04&list=PLtFnfSc9NwNzMHGZzPYroNJCPDd4Ymjgf

WHY ARE YOU DUMB NIGGERS RESPONDING TO THIS OBVIOUS BAIT THREAD?

It's literally just "No u" in longpost form.

true my dude true, they still zombies lol

first we were the racists
then we were the russians
now we are the jews

allah akbar, mashalla brothers, let us become also the muslims

Pretty good, vacation in Wisconsin. Was getting too soft in hawaii.