Has any meme aged as well as gaijin 4koma?

Has any meme aged as well as gaijin 4koma?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VE2Dc1sx71U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

every meme used sparingly has
that's why most of today's memes are absolute shit

Dubs guy is immortal

| ||
|| |_

I feel weird every time when nippons use gaijin 4koma.

Anything that hasn't been used by facebook, reddshit or the likes of them. So basically anything that was obscure by about 2010.

Even the shitty remake didn't make the Seki relevant again.

No.

Eve did nothing wrong.

So basically anything that both Japan and Sup Forums used but continued to remain popular in the confines of 2ch and Futaba?
I thought for sure gachimuchi and ANIKI would forever remain a nip thing but well you know what happened.

Nor did 9S, 2B, or anyone else for the matter.

Humans being vindictive over something as menial as mass extinction was at fault for pretty much everything.

pretty crazy when i found out they were reacting to this youtube.com/watch?v=VE2Dc1sx71U

Really? I like it.

It's always interesting to know that it's still beloved by nips. I even see references to it in manga at times, like Sesuji Wo Pin

fuck off.

Isayama used it in the new SNK Chapter. It's dead

CTRL Alt Del Miscarriage comic format

>He didn't see it

You don't belong here.

Proving him right

Yaranaika.

Absolutely timeless.

Damn right

On the topic, does anyone have the complete one of bleach?

We doing this?

Sure, why not.

Too bad the one I posted was the only one I had.

>TTGL aired 10 years ago

Is it time?

The Bleach one is pure gold.

Loss should have stayed in Sup Forums

So Bane?

Have you read your SICP?

Been on Sup Forums for about 7 years now and I still don't understand why this is funny or notable.

Jagsguy is still pretty timeless, so is costanza to an extent

apparently some hidden rule say that the 4th panel should always have a punch line to laugh at and ppl assumed the artist was making a joke out of abortions and the shit hit the fan

Its not funny or notable, its forced

Post more

I've seen this since the Matrix trilogy. Does it predate that or was that its origin?

>woman
>3D

This isn't the Yaranaika I signed up for.

I can't believe they're doing another season after that shitty final episode

It's from whenever Zelda: Twilight Princess was announced

It's humor through repetition to some, just tradition for others.
What happened was that Buckley used his shitty video game "humor" webcomic to try and be serious, couple that with the already poor reputation of his recycled B^U faces and lazy everything else and you get people laughing at the thing rather than feeling the supposed emotion the creator wanted.

People never assumed it was a joke since Fuckley was already known to sometimes do "serious arcs" in between his unfunny gag strips, it was that this one had such a serious topic as miscarriage and was handled in such a tryhard artsy fartsy way by having no speech and being titled "Loss" but still with all the other shit of a Buckley drawing, that the strip has the same effect as Tommy Wiseau's "The Room" in which they try to convey seriousness in such a poor manner that it's comedic as opposed to dramatic.

The edits stem from Anons poking fun at it and others joining in on the fun with their own edits - the more ridiculous, intricate or obscure, the better the payoff - and it mutated into some kind of board "culture" that crossboarders sometimes spread around.

I never read B^U but I was there for the birth of this meme. It was a preachy gag strip about video games, then it went full serious about his wife's abortion out of nowhere.

anyway loss.png is modern art now

They're making 2 more seasons

Five seasons of this shitty half madoka clone, half stupid bullshit. Fucking hell. At least everything else from that post-2011 batch flopped.

constanza is still a regular on Sup Forums, even more than jagsguy

The drama is ridiculously ham-fisted in an otherwise light-hearted comic about video games. Imagine if Garfield had one comic strip about cancer or rape before going back to joking about lasagna.

Really, you had to be there. At the time, Bum Tickley was Sup Forums's Public Enemy Number One in the video game comic scene. B^U edits were popular long before loss, where the whole point was to turn his rambling, unfunny 4 panel joke into a functional joke simply by removing elements that didn't need to be there.
Anyway, loss was where Fuckley finally jumped the shark and made his comic about videogames into a comic about shitty, hamfisted drama, and the rest of the internet acknowledged him as the laughingstock Sup Forums always knew he was.

tl;dr Sup Forums's taking a 10 year victory lap after watching Buckley fall flat on his face, and all the schadenfreude that involved.

You're forgetting an important point and spur for the meme.

Buckley was known to have every single comic filled with walls of text, to the point where people would race to see how many lines they could remove from it while still retaining the joke.

And then it happened, the first and only buckley comic in existence without a single word. And it was about his girlfriend getting an abortion. The community which shat on buckley for years imploded. It was equivalent to Kubo's "The Heart" moment where after years of fans complaining about lack of background he just draws a white page to finish a grandiose fight scene.

Pimp Ed

Ask the guy who is resonsible for the "Is her voice this bad in the manga?" meme anything.

Fuck off Sup Forumseddit

Imagine if there was a guy who made a webcomic that attempted to satirise anime, and that webcomic was a complete monstrosity but for some reason people liked it and put it on a pedestal. Imagine you spend years having his webcomics shown to you, having the creator himself coming to your house to show you his new webcomics, and you told him and everybody else that he was a talentless hack and his comics were shit. But they continue idolising him whilst still showing you all the new ones no matter how much you tell them to fuck off. Now imagine there's a single moment where everyone involved says in unison, "Huh, user was right."

That's what Loss is. It's schadenfreude and vindication all at once, whilst in itself forever being absurd. It should have never left Sup Forums, but given how it became nu/b/ it's to be expected.

>Jagsguy
>immortal

That's like the first time I've seen him posted in three years. Not even Sup Forums uses him or Costanza, in the age of generals and neo-Sup Forums.

What is this from?

You fucked up

>No zero card exists
Though you got it, you still failed. KEK

>tfw Yokota inserts it in nearly every manga he draws

I was playing this a few days ago. I don't know why this game is so fun even though you spend most of the actual playtime not doing anything at all

Tfw no zero card was even manufactured so nobody can make a 0 dub get edit.

you can be lazy use a joker

We're reaching the worst possible situation where people are going back to resurect old memes that were only marginally popular and spamming the shit out of them.

fuck off back to Sup Forums you autistic faggot.

also get cancer and then commit suicide

Bleach still has the best one.

I never heard of this

Was the ride worth it?

>still not finished

fug

>people recognized this as loss
What the fuck is wrong with you?

It had its moments, it was a fun and crazy ride reading this absurdity every week with the anons.

>Was the ride worth it?
Are you under the impression that it will ever stop?

I have literally never used Sup Forums, but I confess: This constantly cracks me up.

The last time I read was the breast chapter ever and I don't actively keep up with manga.

holy shit I never even noticed that

I want to see this arc animated just because of all the glorious asspulls.

>The last time I read
Well if you have somehow missed it, manga is completed.
There's a LN though.
Also a spin-off was implied in the last chapter if Kubo ever pulls Kishimoto.

The ending could have been better, but oh well, try reading it if you have gone so far already.

؜ This is just tragic.

Good to know. Might as well finish it and bring closure to the tide that started back in 2004

And it's still garbage.

Ahahahahaha
Sup Forumsutists are still mad as fuck

The fact that this still triggers so many people is a proof it's immortal

LOL