Trump: "We all want DACA to happen"

This is such a disgusting betrayal of his supporters and America as a whole. Cucking on anything immigration related is unacceptable and inexcusable. He's being so disingenuous about it too, by constantly wording it like "There'll be no DACA if there's no wall & border security". Huh? The Wall and other basic border & immigration security measures were NEVER conditional on conceding DACA.

To make things worse, he unironically tweeted the other day that he hoped these "dreamers" would eventually vote Republican because of MUH TAX CUTS.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/948211438472089600
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/905788459301908480
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/946731576687235072
twitter.com/CBSNews/status/949694401000984576
numbersusa.com/solutions/end-chain-migration
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Protip: he doesn't actually want it

Thanks I needed that. Soros gaslighting is really taking a toll on me. MAGA

No its not he has said this 100x times, try and blackpill someone else.

Incredible. Trump cucks on a major fucking issue and when people are rightfully pissed off about it, you can't create a thread to vent or ask others what they think without being an apparent Soros shill.

How delusional must you be at this point? What more does he have to say to drill it through your brain that he's completely on board with DACA now? When will the excuses end?

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/948211438472089600
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/905788459301908480
Translation: "I'll cuck on DACA if x y & z...":
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/946731576687235072
"We all want DACA to happen..."
twitter.com/CBSNews/status/949694401000984576

you are rigght we should voted for hilary!

dick

you don't give two shits about the president of the united states you're just trying to stir up dissent and doubt among his supporters by cherry picking and misconstruing his words

>This is such a disgusting betrayal of his supporters and America as a whole
This. Absolutely this.

>rotip: he doesn't actually want it
Prove it. He keeps saying it.

We want daca but only if we get a 11 billion dollar wall and decreased immigration

>We all want DACA to happen.

Nope.

he also said he wants a 11 billion dollar wall accrost the border

lets see if the dems even budge

You're an idiot. You don't get the game there? He knows democrats want DACA. Therefore, he is holding it over their heads for the wall. Then when he gets the wall done, he will also be able to claim the DACA as a victory for his campaign.

>We want daca
No, "*WE* do not!!!

>but only if we get a 11 billion dollar wall and decreased immigration
Not negotiable. I don't want a Wall, especially if I have to pay for it. He said Mexico would pay. Another lie. I woudl rather give Americans jobs by hiring tons more Border Security patrol than a stupid wall.

Tump needs to end DACA now and stop dicking around.

this is true

Once trump is gone you can bet DACA will be the first thing democrats do

>he also said he wants a 11 billion dollar wall accrost the border
I thought he said throughout his entire campaign and ever after his inauguration, that Mexico would pay for the wall? Why should I pay for it?

DACA is inevitable at this point if trump is gone is 3 years and a dem is in its gonna happen bro

>Then when he gets the wall done, he will also be able to claim the DACA as a victory for his campaign.
I don't understand your reasoning. DACA will never be a victory if he approves it. The only way DACA will be a victory is to end it now. The wall has nothing to do with DACA, they are two separate issues. And us paying for the wall, $11 billion, is another loss to the American public. He assured us that Mexico would pay for it. He is a liar. Face it.

>doesn't understand how legislation works.

>DACA is inevitable at this point
Bull crap. Nothing is inevitable. Obama created DACA on his own with a pen. It is supposedly unconstitutional, yet everyone is walking around thinking there is nothing they can do. Trump could end it anytime with a swipe of a pen. It was not passed through Congress and the American people did not vote for DACA.

>we all want DACA to happen
No... why would you even say that?

>Bannon betrays him
>"I guess the nationalist thing wasn't a good idea after all"
>becomes George Bush 2.0
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

The wall has everything to do with DACA. FFS, he just gave you the gameplan last week in a tweet. "Want DACA? Give the wall." It's like morons don't understand that a businessman president knows how to negotiate. The "we all want DACA" is the icing on the cake. If democrats don't negotiate it, it's their fault for the failure. If they do negotiate, he can claim it as another victory to appeal to hispanics and latinos.

The Democrats will never agree to the wall, so DACA is dead.

See: It's like clockwork. The sheer amount of delusion when one dares point out that Trump is cucking on a major issue is incredible. Automatic response: "you're a shill trying to stir up dissent!". The only one stirring up dissent is Trump by betraying his voters on a major, important issue that will further shift demographics and turn states blue. I'd be sucking Trump's dick if he came through on every highly important immigration promise he made to get elected, including the real, original Muslim ban - not the pussified one he put forth & can barely get through. I'd rather he concede something relatively meaningless to the dems like the Paris Climate deal, rather than cucking on a demographic shifting promise like DACA.

kek, Ivanka and Jared want it. That's good enough for Trump. You retards are really gonna miss Bannon.

>dangles DACA in front of dem voters
>demands wall first, then promises to look at DACA
>wall gets funded, starts to go up
>trump rewrites DACA as he sees fit, becoming DACA in name only, stealing the popular 'dreamer' tag from libtards
>liberals get butthurt and vote again "trumps" DACA, generating horrible PR with legal immigrants.

It’s a perfectly fine trade off. 200k or so green cards in exchange for states to give up illegals and getting the border wall. That’s how legislation works

Clever.

the dims and neocons have been screaming about these 'noble dreamers' for months. All the while, screaming about "FUCK THE WALL".

Trump gives them a choice:

1) support the wall to save dreamers, and try to explain the wall to your spic supporters

or--

2) Say no to the wall, and dreamers start getting deported, and now you can explain to your spic supporters why the dreamers are gone.

lulz

Get off on Sup Forums for 5 minutes and look at the fact that it's being reported he wants 18 billion for the wall. The two go hand in hand. AKA NEGOTIATION

>Ivanka and Jared want it.
Exactly. It has always been about what Javanka wants. They are commie-globalists pushing that agenda and Trump is allowing it. He has thrown his base away and is kowtowing to Javanka.

>Getting upset when a Civic Nationalist does something for people who did nothing wrong.
Go outside you dumb faggot.

>he doesn't understand reverse hyper-dimensional backgammon

May not even be 200k.

I can see a clause put in about 'no criminal activities, or must speak english, or must possess a HS diploma."

that would leave about 3k 'dreamers'.

But it was never about negotiation. Trump PROMISED to end DACA on day 1. He also promised a Wall that Mexico would pay for. Now he wants a wall that US taxpayers will pay for plus he will allow DACA. That is a totally royal middle finger to his base.

Neocons are fucking worthless we should just pass the fucking wall through just like with taxes since we have a tiny majority in the senate but nope....

this is demoralization right here, democrats will always push immigration 100 times harder than GOP who at least tries to resist it

>AKA NEGOTIATION
There should be NO negotiation. That was not part of the deal when we elected him.

So what's the point you stupid faggot, you're just going to cry to us on here?
Fucking kill yourself for being such a beta whiny little bitch

Then the chain migration starts. numbersusa.com/solutions/end-chain-migration

This is a false dichotomy. He does NOT have to concede DACA based on various conditions. This is disingenuous as hell and it's just another bullshit defense of the indefensible.
>MUH 4D CHESS! GENIUS TRUMP!

awwww, I hurt Javanka's feelings. Poor little commies.

Shut the fuck up, retard. Adults are speaking.

Fuck that.

If anything those DACA brats are some of the absolute worst scum to ever enter the USA's borders.

Vermin.

>i'll sleep in this bed full of shit & piss as long as you give me some febreeze and a nose plug

>Trump PROMISED to end DACA on day 1
That's a lie.

And in one way or another, Mexico will pay for the wall. Watch what happens now that congress critters are starting to realize that they don't have to suck media cock.

Trump is a failure. He could end DACA RIGHT NOW if he wanted to, but he won't. Trump is proving to us beyond a doubt that he's just another worthless boomer neocon Israel dicksucker

Claiming a shit policy like DACA as a win is incredibly two faced and disingenuous to the platform he ran on.

>implying democrats will reclaim power once Trump leaves

Found the actual shill.

>He does NOT have to concede DACA based on various conditions.

Weird thing is.....he hasn't.

Let me know when he SIGNS a law. Until then, I'll giggle as he plays politics as the dims fret and gnash teeth, and ICE deports spics.

It never was the media; it's the big jew owned and controlled foundations with Soros sitting on top of the heap paying out campaign contributions to all those shit weasels in congress.

Treason by the elected representatives, actively destroying their own nation.

I pray for a massive all out nuclear war to end this madness.

How delusional are you? What more does he have to say over these past couple of weeks, to make it clear that he's going straight down that path?

>bait
you do now, else you‘re a shill
>his base
are you not part of it?
>shill
you voted for him, suck up to it.

btw, pic related will collect our road toll soon

Yeah, worked perfectly for Reagan.

>How delusional are you? What more does he have to say over these past couple of weeks, to make it clear that he's going straight down that path?

Hmm.....you do know that congress passes laws, right?
Changing the immigration law is something congress should deal with.
I'm not sure if you're actually retarded, or just pretending.

if he granted permanent residency status (NOT citizenship) to Dreamers, that would be a fine price to pay for the wall and e-verify.

He can't make law without Congress agreeing, and Congress won't agree to the wall and e-verify without SOMETHING in exchange. Permanent residency for Dreamers is fine. they won't be able to do any chain migration or vote, and there just aren't very many of them compared to the DROVES of illegals who would leave the country if e-verify were rolled out nationwide.

Don't let the perfect be the enemy of the good. E-verify would be such a big win that the Dreamers wouldn't even rate by comparison. There are less than a million Dreamers and there are probably TWENTY MILLION illegals. E-verify will send MILLIONS of illegals out of the country. It is worth it.

Muh 4d chess

I think RR honestly thought it would.

But it's a good example of how the government fucks up literally everything. And promises aren't usually worth shit.

Fact is the majority of Americans do support DACA only basement dwelling virgins get irked by the prospect of 19 year old Manuel graduating college and having a family one day.

E-verify would be a HUGE boon.

Plus, I can see many states using E-verify to check against their voter rolls.......just sayin'.

>welcome to 2018, apparently a restructuring of our congress is this year
>better save our asses

Wrong.

The media supports 20 year old spic criminals, most americans do not.

You shouldn't believe those biased, false polls user. If they were ever accurate, the Dims would have both houses of congress, and the WH right now.

Tired of winning yet?

there is no majority support from legal citizens. there are more mexicans in america than blacks. but believe what you want nigger . southern cai is ablaze and nobodies making homes for beaners for free

i believe the fires will continue and follow the mexicans

thank you Moelenbeck

>biased, false polls
>polls are false if they don't conform to my views.
Funny thing is the polls said Hillary would win nationwide and she did via the popular vote.

WTF it was Her Turn!

Dreamers are based. The Wall is based. Fuck off shill.

DACA isn't a law you monkey, Obongo created it as an executive order and Trump would be well within his bounds to end DACA with an executive order. You argue "well we don't want to be authoritarian, let congress handle it :^)" which is stupid because the precedent for making law with executive orders is already well established and won't change regardless of what Trump does. Fight fire with fire, Obama era EO with another EO. You're just being willfully ignorant and claiming Trump's angle is to be le good guy president not abusing his power, which is not his real reason for letting DACA slide. He is letting it slide because he's cucking out for political points at our expense.

Why the fuck do we need to make a deal in order to get basic border security for our country? Isn't that the first job of a government? I don't appreciate this bullshit at all and I will not vote Trump ever again if there's any kind of amnesty.

Or... he'll keep saying he'll allow some parts of DACA if he gets the wall, and then later down the line he'll give up the wall as well. Just wait and see cuck.

Alright, so what if Dems "concede" and give the OK on the spending bill. The wall hasn't even begun serious consideration. We have meme prototypes, but we still need surveyors, geographers, material suppliers, WORKERS, engineers, lawyers, and architects. This is a process that could take YEARS and there has not even been a serious effort to even begin the initial planning yet.

Trump is the first person to ever even float the idea of a border wall on this scale and it doesn't even have mainstream acceptance. No one in the current government even wants this wall besides him. Even if we were to somehow get this deal and start planning, what could possibly be done in

>he doesn't actually want it
Then he should've ended DACA on day 1 like he said he would during the campaign. He's at best a cucky and senile Boomerfag, at worst he's a kike shill. Either way, fuck Trump, he blew it. He won't get re-elected because he's not doing anything substantial to stem the tide of invaders and remove the ones already here. His retardation and the treachery of the neoliberal GOPe is going to ensure 2018 is at best a wash where cuckservative retain their impotent majorities and it worst they'll throw the game to Democrats. We're fucked in 2020, not that it matters. Get prepped to survive the communist crackdown when the Dems take back power, better hope civil war breaks out before then.

Cohn thinks different, you think wrong.

It would require 60 senate votes unfortunately.

>Then he should've ended DACA on day 1 like he said he would during the campaign

Proof? Because I've never heard that from him.

No Daca amnesty, give the ones with real jobs work visas. Close that fucking border ASAP, *including* legal immigration.

60 votes for what?

Check the sources, user. There's a lot of gaslighting going on. This is a big issue, the enemy wants us to be blackpilled and give up.

>That's a lie.
Prove it. I watched every rally. He said it.

>It would require 60 senate votes unfortunately.
We can't get 60 votes for anything.

>Vote yes to build a statue of Hitler
>Vote is still 52-48

60 Votes ain't going to happen on anything.

For a major change in our immigration system like ending the diversity lottery.

>I pray for a massive all out nuclear war to end this madness.
Yes, the Earth needs a good cleansing. Too many demons are walking amongst us.

>We can't get 60 votes for anything.
Then DACA ends and that's the end of the story.

Post the video then faggot.

He never said any such thing.

Thats my primary reason for voting for him. We are over run with illegals here in TX. This is bullshit

we're being gaslighted by /ptg/ idiots, this is pretty much
>we were always at war with Eurasia
>Trump always supported amnesty

>diversity
you‘ve already got mutticulti, why need diversity?

>There's a lot of gaslighting going on
This I believe. I hate that I cannot trust anything anymore. It has become very hard to find the truth nowadays.

How about following the law? Illegal aliens are illegal. Does that need 60 votes? A wall was approved by congress 10 years ago.

Exactly.

And that's a great thing.

Meanwhile, Trump will start the wall, using DHS funds.

No, we don't want DACA at all, there is literally no reason why we need it to have a wall and deportation.

Brah Id take the wall for DACA all day.

I'm just pissed that they can only build 380 miles for $18 billion

>you‘ve already got mutticulti
Unfortunately.

You don't understand. Our immigration system literally has a diversity lottery that undermines merit immigration and lets any retard from some "underrepresented" country in. Getting rid of that is a repeal and that would require 60 votes.

Agreed.

However, wait till Trump starts the hard negotiating on the construction costs...that number may drop drastically.

I understand the strategy of using DACA as a political tool, but if he actually grants DACA under any circumstances, he is done. It is hard to build a wall, enforce immigration policy, deport people. It is easy to make random spics legal, and have them eventually vote and breed our country into Mexico, or worse.

>You don't understand. Our immigration system literally has a diversity lottery that undermines merit immigration and lets any retard from some "underrepresented" country in. Getting rid of that is a repeal and that would require 60 votes
Correct user.

Many here intentionally ignore that. IMO, trying to create distance between Trump, and his voters.

Until 2020 and it's passed into law by a democratic congress and president.

>Amnesty for millions of illegals and their offspring
>Wall begins planning
>5 years laters begins construction
>3 years later is scrapped by the new president thanks to all those based DACA voters
>No wall, millions of illegal immigrants
sounds like a great trade off

lulz

That's funny shit.

“We will immediately terminate” DACA

retard, negociate the costs now:
>how much concrete
>check home depot
if anyone, can you be this darn stupid?

This.