Calling all normies Calling all normies

Any police or government insiders browsing in the current year who can donate some truth on Sandy Hoax and Pulse to this humble newb board?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QuURFUyrG_A
istockphoto.com/nl/foto/news-crew-broadcasting-live-on-location-gm458723857-20167727?esource=SEO_GIS_CDN_Redirect
orlandosentinel.com/news/pulse-orlando-nightclub-shooting/os-omar-mateen-pulse-911-calls-20161031-story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=4l2460sSiE8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No insiders needed for sandy hook, just watch "we need to talk about sandy hook" on jewtube

The more I look into the Sandy Hook conspiracy the less I believe it.

Wasting your time user. The true power comes from selling things related to them. Adults know Santa isn't real, but kids think so. Stores sell all sorts of Christmas items and have Santa in the stores. Parents are shamed into playing along and buying the items from Santa. Harness this idea. Sell Sandy Hook related bullet proof vests for children.

Was it the horrible acting of the crisis actors that gave it away?

I have a cousin who attended Sandy Hook Elementary School and can assure you that it really happened

this just proves you dont know shit about news crews in the field and their equipment

No I mean I believe the conspiracy less and less, not that the events happened.

I think we know more than you think we know, are you Anderson Cooper by any chance? Do you work for a federal agency?

youtube.com/watch?v=QuURFUyrG_A

istockphoto.com/nl/foto/news-crew-broadcasting-live-on-location-gm458723857-20167727?esource=SEO_GIS_CDN_Redirect

just typed in "news crew equipment on location"

would ya look at that its a massive fucking lamp

Well sheeeeeeet isnt it odd one google search makes ya look like a complete fucking witless moron?

Perception management firms cannot stand against weaponized autism. Which is why my perception management firm weaponized autism. Do you get it now, Jack?
MEMES

Do you realize D-Day and the Manhattan project both were found out about even though the government tried their hardest to keep it secret?

Pulse really did happen, believe it or not. Some Muslim guy that hated gays went into a club and shot a bunch of them. There's a lot of videos from outside of the club shot by people standing around. A lot of body camera footage exists of it going down, but Orlando PD very rarely released body camera footage of anything, much less of that.

Sandy Hook, however, would not really surprise me if it was a conspiracy. It happened in a much smaller area than downtown Orlando, so I guess that's why they say there isn't any outsider footage, but that just has way too many implausibilities.

It's weird, this reply always appears in these threads and has done for years. Amazing that someone's cousin is in these threads 100 percent of the time. What are the odds?

>people actually believe in your "evidence"

I hope we get a sandy hook reunion show :3

I don't know user but I know for certain my cousin was a student there and confirmed it for me too.

>I believe the conspiracy less and less

Interesting. Could you please post the proof or evidence that convinced you that Sandy Hook/Pulse did in fact happen? Because I have been looking and looking, and I have found zero, not a shred of evidence ever produced, that indicates anyone was killed in either "shooting?"

Yeah and I have also found out that Pulse nightclub and Sandy Hook were complete total hoaxes that were staged by government.

On to the next "secret" I guess. Maybe we can investigate Michael Obama's gender.

>There's a lot of videos from outside of the club shot by people standing around.

>None of which indicates any serious injury or death

Just like all other hoaxes bro? Like the London bridge farce and other staged events?

This.

Well all the shooting happened inside, so I can't really produce footage for you that couldn't plausibly exist. Like I said, there's a lot of footage from body cameras that shows people dead and dying, but Orlando never releases it. I'm not really trying to convince you either way, but I was kinda surprised that people thought of Pulse as a conspiracy like Sandy Hook was. At least from Pulse there was recorded 911 tapes of Mateen calling in and pledging his allegiance to ISIS. Could that be faked? Well yeah, sure. But it always made me curious how Sandy Hook was pawned off on some skinny anti-social loser, ie: the perfect scapegoat no one would miss.

Im really sick of you Sandy Hook truthers, spreading BS like that

So can someone tell me what the purpose of a hoax would even be?

It can't be gun control because only an actual moron would believe the sandy hook shooting would get guns banned. Why would they do it? Just for shits and giggles? I'm not seeing a motivation.

I think the idea is that each shooting makes people more and more sympathetic to gun control, even if it's bit by bit. No one really cared after Pulse because it was a Muslim that did it though.

What about the part where the doors were blocked? And what about the part where the cops opened fire while it was filled with people? And what about the part where it doesn't make sense? And what about the part where the cops were being told to stand down? Bullshit. Actors died. Maybe.

>Like I said, there's a lot of footage from body cameras that shows people dead and dying,

How do you know this? Have you seen it? Please post it here and clear the matter up.

>Pulse as a conspiracy like Sandy Hook was. At least from Pulse there was recorded 911 tapes of Mateen calling in and pledging his allegiance to ISIS.

Have you heard them? I have not heard them, and either way, Mateen was an actor, like all the other crisis actors.

>Could that be faked?

Acting is faking, so yes, easily.

That seems kind of far fetched when they could just wait for actual mass shootings rather than take the massive risk of creating a fake one.

Finally someone who knows what happened at Sandy Hook. Thank God you are here. Please post the photographic proof and evidence (the photos of the piles of corpses in the school) so we can put this retarded Sandy Hook truther stupidity to rest and shut up the crazy truthers!!

Do you masturbate while watching the news? Asking for a friend.

You're hardly even trying. Weekend shift, lol.

Oh you mean like Las Vegas?

Hmmm....What was the motive there again?

I have a friend who was a teacher there. It did really happen and it was a terrible tragedy to lose all of those children.

I too am asking 'for a friend'

No I mean like the dozen of gun violence cases in american schools each year. There isn't exactly a shortage of them. Or the stabbings at american colleges.

There are no real mass shootings in the US or Europe (besides Detroit/Chicago nigger shoot-ups, and these are useless for influencing emotion-based soccor mom voters)

So they either have to stage fake shootings for the anti-gun imagery, or just go without mass shootings at all.

Lot of real mass shootings in China though I can tell you that.

>What about the part where the doors were blocked?
Which doors?
>And what about the part where the cops opened fire while it was filled with people?
Only the first officer there and a few that showed up later shot at Mateen. After that Mateen retreated into the bathroom and there was no more shooting until SWAT rammed a hole in the wall and Mateen came out, where he was killed.
>And what about the part where it doesn't make sense?
Any part you have questions on I'm willing to answer.
>And what about the part where the cops were being told to stand down?
In hindsight not the best call, but from what I gather once Mateen stopped shooting they started treating it like a hostage situation. Also Mateen called in to 911 and made a lot of fake claims about having tied explosives to people, planted explosives around the club and in the street, etc.

>How do you know this? Have you seen it? Please post it here and clear the matter up.
I've seen some of it and I was outside of Pulse when it happened.
>Have you heard them?
Those are actually public record.
orlandosentinel.com/news/pulse-orlando-nightclub-shooting/os-omar-mateen-pulse-911-calls-20161031-story.html

I know for a fact at the very least a mass stabbing occurred at my college because I saw the fuck who did it get shot.

And I am the King of Atlantis, telling you, you are a faggot. Even the dolphins agreed and they are very wise..

>I've seen some of it and I was outside of Pulse when it happened.

So you saw the fake 'wounded' like Angel Colon? Got shot five times by a rifle round, and shows zero serious wound damage to his body? You should have noticed the fakery. Are you a paid crisis actor? Fed employee? or passerby in Orlando?

Here is a real mass shooting, happens in china all the time. Don't need to fake the pictures

Yeah a psycho migrant on a stabbing spree cause he hates whites? This I believe because it fits the reality pattern. Happens a lot in Europe too, stabbings and rapes/

Mass shootings? Zero in Europe, zero in America.

Lot of them in China see pic above post.

Also if all these mass shooting didn't occur and are just used to push any gun lobbying why aren't there people pushing for all firearms being banned? No one has ever put that on the legislative table in any serious manner.

I still can't see a point, or at least not one that makes sense in context to the reaction to the mass shootings.

kek

Wait, how does it make any sense that people would constantly perform rapes and mass stabbings, but never think to take up a gun? I don't see any logical reason why these people wouldn't.

>Would?
>Should?
>Could?

I don't deal in what I 'think' people would do, I deal in the world of reality. sandy hook and pulse were staged hoaxes. Reality.

Zero proof or evidence has ever been produced to contradict me. I ask for some proof over and over in this thread? None is produced. None is produced by you.

>So you saw the fake 'wounded' like Angel Colon? Got shot five times by a rifle round, and shows zero serious wound damage to his body?
Didn't even know who that was until I googled it. The only videos I even can find of him are of his recovery afterwards, so what signs of injury do you expect to see besides him limping around?
>Are you a paid crisis actor? Fed employee? or passerby in Orlando?
Cop, but showed up very late and never went inside the club itself.
>Here is a real mass shooting
That's an execution in China. American media are pussies that aren't going to show the gore, nor do most police departments want to release it.

No I'm trying to ask what is the purpose of it being hoaxed. I am not trying to debate whether it is a hoax or not. I am starting from the position of 'it could be a hoax'. I am asking 'why'?

Who does it benefit?

Also you need to produce some evidence that 0 mass shootings occur in the US, because you claimed that. You claimed that mass stabbings happen, but no mass shootings occur. You claimed it here: >Mass shootings? Zero in Europe, zero in America.

This seems a rather silly claim because you can just find video evidence of several shootings occur. Like the munich shooting.

Pulse very did much happen

youtube.com/watch?v=4l2460sSiE8

cant really say anything abt sandy hook

also was pulse really a "gay massacre"? the gunman was a faggot.