Did you enjoy watching Asuna being raped?

Did you enjoy watching Asuna being raped?

I did

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qZ9NlThB3SY&t=208s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No, it was pointless. And I don't have a rape fetish.

sao is shit

Yes, but the guy did it in the most annoying and dumbest way possible which offset whatever enjoyment there was.

we need details

No, I didn't. if you actually did then you're a sick individual.

Was she really raped, as in penetration in any way? or just molested?

Ever since Accel World I wondered if the author has an NTR fetish. Looks like this confirms it.
Yet another reason to add his works to the trash pile, as if there weren't enough already.

I believe it was only the latter.

Just molested. The MC is not to be cucked.

Retards like DigiBrony still got triggered though. In fact him bitching about how it's sexist was exactly what got me to watch SAO.

>Caring about e-celebs' opinions
Fuck off.

It was actually the onlu video of his I watched. But okay, I'd rather the tradition of shitting on eceleb fags is upheld, so I guess I'll fuck off now.

I didn't, that whole arc was dogshit.

>triggered leftie

It's almost always like that. Characters that actually do rape well are pretty rare.

I self inserted as Asuna.

>Characters that actually do rape well are pretty rare.
d-do you know some?

Homunculus.

Black swordsman > blacked swordsman

how about that re:monster

>players acting every bit as serious as in Aincrad even though it was made clear that this was just a game and death only meant respawning
>hilariously over-the-top villain
>hot cousin with big tiddies, also incest
>Asuna at her hottest, also elf rape
I liked ALO.

Yeah, I think he's been intentionally trying to create NTR fuel here and there.

Why do fetishfags have to be so autistic? Have whatever shitty fetish you want, but stop trying to insert it into literally everything.

I did too. Anyone who says they Wouldn't play ALO in real life is a liar. Flying in the air with my own wings and fighting? Sign me the fuck up.

Digibro/Mothers Basement just clickbait for ez views and cash

They're pretty much the reason why making videos about how SAO sucks went from being smart and cool to an outdated meme

People have been bitching about SAO for years before that. Unless you go above and beyond l, it's another in the pile.

Basement can find something else to go on about though. I hate SAO, but shit is getting old.

youtube.com/watch?v=qZ9NlThB3SY&t=208s

look at this
>the worst anime ever

it doesnt get more bait than this

The ones from Berserk.

Asuna is so cute, sexy, and perfect! She's everything you'd want in a girl.

Well, he's a basement troll.