I AM A VERY STABLE GENIUS

>Donald Trump declares himself 'a very stable genius', rejects Michael Wolff book accusations

There's only one type of person who would describe himself in this way...

abc.net.au/news/2018-01-07/donald-trump-declares-himself-a-very-stable-genius/9308676

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.abc.net.au/news/2018-01-07/donald-trump-declares-himself-a-very-stable-genius/9308676?pfmredir=sm
realclearmarkets.com/articles/2016/03/28/president_obamas_overrated_unemployment_story_102083.html#!
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

A bonafide genius?

Since when have you heard a bonafide genius say this?

so Trump is Anon5?

Since today faggot!

Just the other day
mobile.abc.net.au/news/2018-01-07/donald-trump-declares-himself-a-very-stable-genius/9308676?pfmredir=sm

LOL, that did make me chuckle
What does Anon5 mean?

I thought that with the arrival of this boo that the board would be drowning in debate, but the opposite is happening. Sad!

he posts here form time to time. In fact, Anon5 might make a thread after reading this topic

Ahhh, OK......

>One day the entire developed world will have an entire section of civics class dedicated to the trash that the left wrote up about Trump
We are truly living in a guilded age lads

I dont mean to be rude or anything but this post is a good example of the debate from Trump's supporters so far. Not one post I have seen here so far has actually engaged with anything actually depicted within the work. It's all "muh lefties" etc.
I haven't posted any excerpts from the book, but this will come, once I have read more of it. Hopefully others will do this too. It is this that needs to be dissected, not the 'fact' that the book was written by someone who dislikes 'God-Emporer'

TRUE GENIUSES DON'T PROCLAME THEMSELVES PUBLICLY AS GENIUSES. IN FACT, THE VICE VERSA IS OFTEN TRUE.

You only need to read the forward where the author explains these are from conflicting reports and he chooses based on his own opinion what the truth is and leaves it to the reader to believe it this is his defence against slander charges.

Good boy, don't think for yourself. The Russia collusion is now at full bullshit levels, so you're gonna pivot to "hurr, he's unfit for the office, read the book." Good job forming your own thoughts!

Here's the thing. No one will forget the Russia BS and the criminal activity that was conducted by the Obama Administration. All your future arguments against Trump are forever tainted by your inability to think critically. You're just the DNC's bitch.

chapelle was right

trump is the lie that will finally wake everyone up

true idiots always post in all caps

Someone who an entire industry keeps calling an unstable idiot?

I didn't realize that "sanity" was an industry.

He's clearly a genius /thread

Literally living a better economy better levels of employment than any point in Obamas administration and getting a tax break this year......

I am just not getting what you have to complain about....

Remember when and entire industry told him he had no chance to win.....

No, I did read that. The bit about the conflicting reports does not refer to the book, or to what he found in his research. Rather this refers to descriptions of accounts in general, be it in the Press or wherever.

>You're just the DNC's bitch.
Far from it mate. I dislike her and her cronies just as much.

That flag

Who's complaining? I want to discuss the book

>A monkey and his handlers, circa 2018

An*

It literally is saying his research unearthed Conflicting reports and he chose which ones to publish......

Okay how about this one, a psychologist can't say someone is crazy unless they have personally met them and done their thing. It's illegal. Any Psychologist who comes out and says he's crazy is committing malpractice and should be sued into the ground.

Do you not see who's replying to who in this post.

>b-b-but a real genius wouldn't say something like that, a real genius would be a humble pushover!

Top kek at butthurt brainlets. Everything he said was objectively true and there's nothing you can do about it. Even these tweets were a very elaborate trap, just further showcasing his genius.

What the fuck is wrong with you?

I have not read the book, but I'd like to. Do you have a copy? Would you take a photo of something interesting and post it?

FOR REDNECK'S STANDARDS, YES.

>Top kek at butthurt brainlets. Everything he said was objectively true

Wow, a genuine 12 year old. Underage and b&

LMAO

Pic Related

It might appear to you that there's something wrong with me, but it's just the IQ-gap between the two of us, me obviously being the smarter one here.

No need for insults, m8, I'm very sensitive.

Show your flag faggot

From ((variety)):
‘Henry Kissinger says Jared is going to be the new Henry Kissinger,’ -Trump
14. Donald Trump eats McDonald’s because he’s pathologically afraid of being poisoned.
>seems like an entirely rational concern to me.

Are any or all of these claims verifiable? It looks like there is no negative consequences for slandering Trump, and TONS of accolades, interviews, exposure and sales. I'm related to people who will believe anything negative said about trump. I consider myself indifferent, which makes me a trumpista to everyone I know.

So the mastermind behind verrit is criticising Trump for fabricating reality?

Sounds about right.

When they are called stupid; I’m sure you’d rather him refute it with a series of 3 tweets explaining how he’s “not crazy and not stupid”. That would work a lot better! Man you sure understand trump and how the average dipshit thinks!

Shills. You're failing at your own rules.

this guy's a genius. What's he doing being homeless?

>There's only one type of person who would describe himself in this way...
a mentally insecure person.

Preach!!

I'm not sold on "Trump is idiot" thing yet, but holy fuck, that book was brutal.
And its very clear that Bannon played significant role in writing it, being portrayed as hero who tried to steer Trump right, but was slayed by retarded jewish "kids". Getting betrayed like this must be hard for Trump, book pushes all his buttons.

>stable.
>genius.

>Democrats got beat by a retard.
>A retard has been better for the economy in one year than eight of Obama
>A retard turned ISIS into a memory

I love this "Trump is a moron" narrative.

Umm, sweetie...

Jews have always hated boasting when it was done by those that could back it up.

I know it burns your ass that Trump is so successful. The unemployment rate for blacks (98% Obama worshipers) is at a record low. The country at 4% unemployment is considered "fully employed"

FYI, the Pres. Chimpout numbers are cherry picked, so who knows what is correct now anyway, but the slight drop is due to illegals and otherwise legal immigrants (who were being thrown part time and seasonal jobs by the dems to boost their numbers for the elections) fleeing Trump's projected and then successful accent to office (so, really he was already solving the immigration problem from the very start).

Now the numbers have been correcting and increasing because real and legal Americans are getting real and legitimate employment.

One of my favorite parts, or when woolfe refers to Kushner as a cuck. I wouldn't expect anyone on here to read a book, let alone one that paints an administration in turmoil

We were at 4.7 before Obama left office (half the rate from when he took over from W.
And yet, while 4% is full employment, Dolan et al think it's wise to deficit spend on corporate tax giveaways to do what? They say it's to create more jobs...
Yep, stable genius.

Yeah.. No.

realclearmarkets.com/articles/2016/03/28/president_obamas_overrated_unemployment_story_102083.html#!

Again, every unemployment metric the Obongo administration released to the public was cherry picked. You might want to try an different tactic, one with factual information, perhaps?

No reason to save a stimulus package for an economic down turn. Blame democrats for deficit spending

Those 2 million non farm payrolls is what did it. Way to go Trump

Dumb faggots purchase jew book because muh anti trump, don't even research the author or question the motive behind releasing such a pile of shit.

OOOPS
ABANDON THREAD CUZ REAL NUMBERS STARTED COMING OUT

>RealClearPolitics site
You are fake news.

Also, I gave you the facts in my op. I recognize though that you have given an "alternative fact, " Kellyanne.

>No reason to save a stimulus package for an economic down turn.

Another stable genius here folks.

>It's fake because I don't like it
Excellent refutation for a book you didn't read. Bannon has already given the book a ton of legitimacy by not stating it's "all lies" the way you so desperately want it to be.

Haha I was kidding. Pretty baffling but that's what the party pushed for

when trump announced his candidacy, who honestly thought there would be daily shitposting wars waged between trump, trump's friends / cruz, the media, and literally-who-foreigners?

>I will attempt to save (our) false numbers by deriding (our) own resource site

WTG dumbass.

Be Tee Dobs tho, that is sourced statistical correction, so your own property kinda screwed you over in this case.

>guy makes a book with hundreds of pages shitting on trump
>trumps calmy tweets "no"

>calmy
>not madly and, like, retardedly

I figured we'd get a good laugh for 6 months, then the field would slowly trickle out to Cruz and Shitllary (who still had to steal her nomination), and we'd be deep in Mama Fuerer's WWIII with the Russian/China/Iran Alliance (aka, the good guys) by now.

But then shit turned into serious business hours, and we had to wage a whole information war.

Firmly, and appropriately, given that someone has been allowed to print actual and self-admitted libel against him.

>tfw you have to tell everyone else in the world that you're smart and not mentally unstable because they just don't get it...

>The unemployment rate for blacks (98% Obama worshipers) is at a record low.
nu/pol/ cucks are such reddit fags they quote nigger statistics like a true neo-con kike loving faggot. No one is saying Obongo wasn't a worthless nigger, what they're saying is spamming "LE BASED GOD IT'S 4D INTER-DIMENSIONAL CHESS" while sucking kike and nigger dick 24/7 isn't Sup Forums, it's reddit. If you want the fucking proof just go to /ptg/ and talk shit about kikes and reddit and watch a bunch of angry virgins get all assblasted

cant convince me that DJT was the person who tweeted that

Watch out boys, the Dolan Defense Squad is here to die on this retarded hill.

Heres one

Why would anyone have a problem with having a stable genius as president?

Holy shit lol. That is just too bizarre to be real. Surely...

triggered melbourne apes

>Melbourne?
You take that back!

Master troll. Cry moe faggot

>Switch Tactics: The Thread

Sorry we broke it, Shlomo.

Jewish people actually give the most to charity though.

there are two
a kike
and a very stable genius

These tweets just absolutely buttblast people.

He needs to write something about flat Earth then shit will really be lit.

Yeah, Jewish charities

THICC!

Holy shit not even 2 comments into the page and I'm in Reddit with a Sup Forums skin.

It's called psychiatry.

>One day the entire developed world will have an entire section of civics class dedicated to the trash that the left wrote up about Trump and the trash Trump twittered about

Thicc

>4018
>Archeodataminers discover Reality TV personality turned accidental Politician's social media account
>Datasphere reacts with shock and indignation at thought that populace thought that he was anything less than genius.