It's time!

My name is Anonymous

Time to fall asleep, that is.

The next Glasslip

First episode was boring as hell

That discount Kumiko hair

Time for autistic as fuck dialogues.

>I set rules for myself because the world is full of DARKNESS and it hurts my sould
>Whenver I see someone in distress, I reset time without accomplishing anything at all
>I speak in a flat tone and extremely politely because autism
2/10 would drop again

Kill me.

I don't know, I thought it had an interesting premise but they somehow fucked it up in episode 1 with rushed pacing and nonrhythmic flow of dialogue.

My impression of the first episode was that it is an uninteresting pseudo-intellectual look-at-me-I'm-being-deep snoozefest. I thought anime had grown out of this phase. So Novelfags, does it stay like this till the end?

Someone posted a page from the manga and said it gets much better.

Judging a 2cour series from one fucking episode
You idiots never learn

>2cour
Alright, fuck this. I won't suffer through this shit for so long

Tell us if it got any better a month from now when all the threads die after ten posts or less.

first episode got super interesting during the last 10 seconds so hopefully this episode will be good. i guarantee this series will do good once we understand shit about the fakes and everything and we get a clear end goal

>i
Faggot.

is it because i didn't capitalize it?

good prologue episodes
now the real stuff happens

Jesus this show has no emotion or presence it's just like watching robots have a chat with each other.

I want to keep watching because I feel it might get good later on but holy fuck it doesn't grasp you in at all.

Yes, Sup Forums is autistic about this so watch out for the rage

Did she kill herself? What the fuck.

NO MORE AOI? JESUS.

Well.

wtf, they killed of the Yuuki Aoi character

Damn, if only there was a character who could turn back time or reset the last 72 hours.

They did it while the reset was on cooldown, after which there was a 2 year timeskip. She's not coming back.

Just looking at the cover and synopsis I knew to skip this series.

Damn, if only there were restrictions on her powers where she can't reset because she couldn't save as 24 hours have yet to pass since the last reset.

Considering Souma is a main character I doubt this will be the end of it. Maybe she's the android afterall if that is even going to be a plot point. Also the title of the episode was "Memory in Children 2/3".

At least finish the episode baaaaka.

This is one of those shows that I feel will need a little more than one episode to prove itself. I'll keep watching until Ep 3, I think, then decide whether to drop it or not.

Suddenly forced drama gets forced.

Was it good?

As much as first episode, autism revealed itself in other ways, and character still feel like puppets trying to imitate people.

Significantly better than the first episode.
Let's see if the timeskip at least made the characters bearable.