Why is El Paso the safest large city in the United States?

youtube.com/watch?v=by3yRdlQvzs

it's not, That city blatantly falsifies it's crime statistics.

It's ethnically homogeneous and has low income inequality.

>it's not, That city blatantly falsifies it's crime statistics.

Have you been there? Because I have and even the most dirt poor neighborhoods are quiet.
Guess why?

Who are these chicks?

I had to leave there because the threat of kidnapping got so bad.

el paso is shit and it is literally in the middle of nowhere. it is just a giant suburb

Because its on the border adjacent to one of the most dangerous cities in Mexico, Juarez.

t. Texan

The people (two Mexicans) that I have met from EP were very polite people and seemed to have an upright sire to them. What is up with that place and where does the magic come from? Serious question.

Because you're full of shit

There is nobody to rob when everyone is poor

This, they are gorgeous.

all the murderes cross over to juarez to murder, its easier that way

It's in the process of being conquered. The conquerors are euphoric that they've managed to seize part of the richest, most powerful nation on earth and the conquered are pretending nothing has happened.

Made for BBC. Hot damn!

You are a homo faggot

money laundering.
also everyone there is either a flavor of federal law enforcement, their support staff and contractors, military, or financial services.
also a large retail segment servicing cross-border trade.
but the bottom line is money laundering. it's the one city in the nation that wants NO attention whatsoever. nothing to see here, move along.

>18
>A.H.
are they our girls?

Reta sisters, you're welcome.

This.

Plus, many folks in El Paso go back and forth to Juarez regularly. Some even still commute. Therefore, any gang bangers living in El Paso just need to lure the target across the Rio Grande where they can be killed with little or no serious investigation into the murder.

I've lived in a number of places. El Paso was the only place I lived where my home was almost broken into in the middle of the night. Fucker was gonna be dead two after his first step in the door.

I served with a Mexican from El Paso and he was a fat, obnoxious, drunken slob. The most Mexicans that I lived around was in Albuquerque, NM and central California and they are by far the worst race of people to ever live. I have a lot of black buddies from the service but I will never ever trust a Mexican, they are garbage.

Bullshit. I grew up in El Paso and it got so bad my family moved from there almost 10 years ago. It's way worse now and very openly hostile to white people. Don't even think about going there if you're black.

multiple redundant backup vaginae

Superior hispanic genes obviously. Only libtards will deny.